Lemniscate

Fire Emblem

4 hours ago, Jazeki said:

In other news, I'm sad that Ayra is a banner unit. I was looking forward to finally getting a TT female/another shot at a unit that I did not have to pay for. 

gosh, i know /: honestly i'm really upset that is pulled such a dirty move by a ) releasing her like 2 days after sigurd banner, and b ) putting her on a banner with pre-existing characters, and with the same colour as eldigan no less. it really feels like they're trying to get people to spend money, but maybe i'm just salty since i was looking forward to having a new tt unit with such amazing speed stats ahh

i saw that they're releasing sacred coins as tt rewards now though, that sounds super exciting !! and arden as a tt reward i'm not too excited for, we already got a good red armour unit with the black knight  /: 

@water_angel : good luck with arvis !! it is pretty difficult, the placement is all sorts of weird. do you have brave lyn? i beat hard arvis using brave lyn, a dancer, and xander (as a meatshield) 0: 

Edited by ✿ 花れい

Finally pulled Olivia and then went on to have no luck in the first Genealogy banner. -_-

And I hear you about Ayra. Does seem like a cash grab. Though I don't have Eldigan either, so I won't be too upset if I somehow get both. Really though, it was super shady that they didn't announce the banner or anything and then shoved her in with old units. They should have put all the new units together. Now I'll have to attempt to pull in all three banners b/c I need Genealogy heroes and Azura and Shigure. Bleh.

Fire Emblem Warriors is dropping. Anyone gonna get it?

I'm waiting for the sequel set in Tellius.

19 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Finally pulled Olivia and then went on to have no luck in the first Genealogy banner. -_-

And I hear you about Ayra. Does seem like a cash grab. Though I don't have Eldigan either, so I won't be too upset if I somehow get both. Really though, it was super shady that they didn't announce the banner or anything and then shoved her in with old units. They should have put all the new units together. Now I'll have to attempt to pull in all three banners b/c I need Genealogy heroes and Azura and Shigure. Bleh.

congrats on the olivia !! her art is SO gorgeous, i really want the artist to do more for feh <33

i'm weak, i used up the orbs i was saving for inigo in an attempt to get ayra : ' D didn't get anything but a hinata, so now at least arvis has fury + recover ring, which works super well!

i'm so glad tempest trials is coming on the 23rd i need more orb opportunities haha

yeah, my main gripe with this situation is just that they dropped the first banner and then the second one a couple days after -- just seems so suspicious? i would've loved all four on the same banner so you could try for sigurd and ayra, both really amazing units. i think i'm going to hold off on the genealogy banners this time around and instead wait for them to return as focus units sometime! 

good luck with your pulls ~ 

honestly, i'm kind of neutral about the ayra situation - though that's likely because i've just given up on expecting anything after the way the performing banner is going for me now

i've yet to pull on the sigurd/deirdre/tailtiu banner, though, so... maybe? i have 2 5s seliphs and 2 julias and it'd be nice to have the family back together haha

I tried on the Sigurd/Deirdre/Tailtu banner and got nothing. LOL. Didn't even pull enough for a rate change. So I'm glad the Tempest Trials are coming. Maybe I'll have better luck with a better supply of orbs.

I did level up Narcian to 5* since I have nothing better to do in the meantime. 

15 hours ago, Limanya said:

honestly, i'm kind of neutral about the ayra situation - though that's likely because i've just given up on expecting anything after the way the performing banner is going for me now

i've yet to pull on the sigurd/deirdre/tailtiu banner, though, so... maybe? i have 2 5s seliphs and 2 julias and it'd be nice to have the family back together haha

ouch, sorry to hear : ( sending lucky vibes your way !! at least we get some orbs with the release of the developers' challenges, and tempest trials coming soon?

side note: i really love julia as a unit, her design is so pretty and her voice acting is stunning ~~

[genealogy spoilers below] 

Spoiler

arvis is my current head rn, and i changed my nickname to 'BurnDadMan'. got a friend request from a player with sigurd as their head -- gave me a good chuckle, hehe. 

8 hours ago, ✿ 花れい said:

ouch, sorry to hear : ( sending lucky vibes your way !! at least we get some orbs with the release of the developers' challenges, and tempest trials coming soon?

side note: i really love julia as a unit, her design is so pretty and her voice acting is stunning ~~

[genealogy spoilers below] 

Hide contents

arvis is my current head rn, and i changed my nickname to 'BurnDadMan'. got a friend request from a player with sigurd as their head -- gave me a good chuckle, hehe. 

ahh, yeah, the pull didn't go so well unfortunately... i'm hoping i can get some more orbs for the performing arts banner though

(also that name is amazing i love you)

15 hours ago, Limanya said:

ahh, yeah, the pull didn't go so well unfortunately... i'm hoping i can get some more orbs for the performing arts banner though

(also that name is amazing i love you)

ah, ouch : ( limited-time banners are always such a struggle, i feel ;; what's your rate at currently? i'm back up to 3.25 after the developers' challenges 0: 

i live to please hehe

17 hours ago, ✿ 花れい said:

ah, ouch : ( limited-time banners are always such a struggle, i feel ;; what's your rate at currently? i'm back up to 3.25 after the developers' challenges 0: 

i live to please hehe

hmm, i'm not sure - my phone's charging and i can't check. i've never pulled a limited unit and uhh i think the last 5* i pulled was a really bad iv elincia (rest in sword units), so...there's that?

last tempest trial i pulled a +def -res nephenee fairly early on and she carried me through the entire thing, up to the point where i actually hit 99999 points, but i don't have a single bonus unit at 5* right now (2 seliphs 2 julias 0 love from intsys) so i think i'll go for guidance and stop after that

9 hours ago, ✿ 花れい said:

AAAA

summoned my second shigure

please

i just want azura ; - ; 

Teleport your Shigure to meeeee.

Anyway, no love on Ayra's banner and haven't pulled enough to change the percentage yet, either. I'll try pulling again later today when the arena hours reset. 

Should I bother leveling up my Arden to 5* to merge him later? I just got him and he's kinda meh honestly. 0 speed on both 4 and 5* units. Bleh.

9 hours ago, Limanya said:

hmm, i'm not sure - my phone's charging and i can't check. i've never pulled a limited unit and uhh i think the last 5* i pulled was a really bad iv elincia (rest in sword units), so...there's that?

last tempest trial i pulled a +def -res nephenee fairly early on and she carried me through the entire thing, up to the point where i actually hit 99999 points, but i don't have a single bonus unit at 5* right now (2 seliphs 2 julias 0 love from intsys) so i think i'll go for guidance and stop after that

oh i know, i really love elincia's art but rn sword units are just,,, mm 

she's good for a flier team though, if you ever want to build one? i tried for elincia on her banner but didn't get one, so i promoted a 4* palla instead and gave her fury 0: 

limited units stress me out honestly, it's so nervewracking to know they (probably) won't be returning anytime soon : c 

nephenee has gorgeous art !! i like her a lot 00: and no way, 99999 points? i've never reached that on any tt, that's amazing 00: 

yeah, i think i'm stopping after guidance too -- it all depends on what other events come out during tt!! i really liked the mini-tt they had. also the brash assault seal omg i'm so ready my 5* alfonse can shine once more .. i'm ready for askr husbando to murder some peeps 

8 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Teleport your Shigure to meeeee.

Anyway, no love on Ayra's banner and haven't pulled enough to change the percentage yet, either. I'll try pulling again later today when the arena hours reset. 

Should I bother leveling up my Arden to 5* to merge him later? I just got him and he's kinda meh honestly. 0 speed on both 4 and 5* units. Bleh.

omg yes please if only is had trading ; - ; but i suppose that defeats the point of gacha haha. still going to be trying for the dancers, this is definitely a nice banner! 

ouch, ouch /: i feel, i'm just going to skip the ayra banner bc i'll be so tilted if i end up with an eldigan haha -- good luck on your post-arena pulls!

personally, i'm not going to be using arden much /: he has nice skills and lots of hp, but armoured units are a bit difficult to maneuver correctly and his speed makes me cry. i think the 5* from tt is already good enough w/o the extra merge 0: 

--

with the tt bonus + fury my arvis is currently at 60 atk / 40 spd / 40 res and i'm so proud of everyone's favourite dad 

he's really nice to use hehe ~~ i wanted to ally support him with my julia but she's -atk, sigh 

Nuuuuu. I broke my post-arena pity rate with a Roderick. I wanted Tailtu. These banners are ridiculous.

And I changed fire dad to a 4*, so I have to work on leveling him back up.

Trading in fe would be amazing. If only we could do that.

I have been steam rolling everything with Arvis since I promoted him to 5 stars and gave him fury.  I cleared my way through the entire chain in the area with him. I also managed to pull Arya today, but unfortunately I don't have anything good right now that inst in use so I cant build a team around her. The tempest trial is going great though.  I can clear it much faster than I could the previous one.

I was using Lachesis while I was leveling up Arvis on the lower tempest trials, but I just pulled Sigurd this morning (eeeee finally), so I'm swapping him out instead. That's one hero down, five more to try for. Congrats on Ayra, btw.

Edited by Jazeki

11 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Nuuuuu. I broke my post-arena pity rate with a Roderick. I wanted Tailtu. These banners are ridiculous.

And I changed fire dad to a 4*, so I have to work on leveling him back up.

Trading in fe would be amazing. If only we could do that.

i have a roderick and he's actually tons of fun to use! darting blow + drag back works really well on him

trading would be cool, but it's never going to happen since rerolling is a thing, unfortunately :<

also i just pulled a +atk -res dancer inigo and my depression is cured now

i heard heroes and have been summoned

I really wish the banner units were easier to get; I've spent so many of my precious free orbs on trying to get even one of the Dancer units, it's ridiculous.

8 hours ago, Limanya said:

i have a roderick and he's actually tons of fun to use! darting blow + drag back works really well on him

trading would be cool, but it's never going to happen since rerolling is a thing, unfortunately :<

also i just pulled a +atk -res dancer inigo and my depression is cured now

eyy also here with the roderick squad! i don't use him on my main horse team since he's -spd, but i've never considered darting blow as an a slot skill! 0: might want to si that onto him sometime ~~ 

congrats on the dancer boy!! 

55 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

i heard heroes and have been summoned

I really wish the banner units were easier to get; I've spent so many of my precious free orbs on trying to get even one of the Dancer units, it's ridiculous.

hello hello join us in this gacha hell 

gosh i agree /// whenever my rate goes over 4.00 i feel actual despair tbh 

Roderick's my bro. I just wasn't in the mood for a +1 lol.  And yay, Inigo buddies. I actually have to go see if I can score some more orbs so I can do an early morning summon again tomorrow after the rollover. Should I try the dancer banner, the Ayra banner, or the other Genealogy banner? I'm holding off on the flier banner for the time being since the others are gonna end first (and I have Hinoka already). 

I've been wondering what healers do you use?  I've been using Genny, but mainly as dps.  I've also used Priscilla but she doesn't contribute anything other than masssive heals.

I've dropped healers entirely from my main team, unless you count passive healing from Breath of Life. For the most part it feels like killing foes faster is better than using a slot for healing.

29 minutes ago, thomasgold19 said:

I've been wondering what healers do you use?  I've been using Genny, but mainly as dps.  I've also used Priscilla but she doesn't contribute anything other than masssive heals.

Right now no healers either. I have reds with aether and I stuck breath of life on Tharja while I was using her. I was using Lachesis for a bit, but I don't do anything with them unless I'm purposefully leveling or they're really needed for arena or TT bonuses.