Lemniscate

Fire Emblem

Well, turns out there was an old topic that I couldn't find in the search, here's the link if anyone's interested.

So, discuss away!

Edited by Silverphoenixx

You can set the difficulty lower if you need to, I played my first round on Casual and Normal difficulty and it wasn't too hard if you knew what you were doing. Try looking up some strategies if it's giving you trouble, otherwise if you manage your units and keep weapon advantages in mind it shouldn't be too difficult.

The only Fire Emblem games I've played are Radiant Dawn and Sacred Stones. Even so, those have become two of my favourite games (even if I've never beaten them xd.png) and I really want to get copies of the 3DS titles.

rip old thread.

There was a fire emblem nintendo direct today for those who haven't seen it,

The Fire Emblem direct tonight blew my mind from the get-go, with a remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden (hooooooooly crap). Honestly, Gaiden was my #1 choice for a remake since it just seemed like a perfect fit, with Genealogy of the Holy War as my next choice since that's my favourite FE game...

but I never thought they would actually remake FE2. Holy crap, I'm still in disbelief and I haven't gotten over all my screaming from earlier, I don't think...XD And the new art looks so beautiful!

Heroes looks super good. I'm mostly hyped about all the old characters being in it (shamelessly spent one of my votes on Eldigan, even though I know he'd never win :y). Will definitely be playing that on my phone as soon as it's available.

Was hoping to see more of Fire Emblem Musou/Warriors, but I'm not even remotely disappointed with all the stuff that happened tonight.

Aaaaah. I still can't believe it. Gaiden! gahhh.<3 Hopefully "Fire Emblem Echoes" continues on to span the rest of the old Fire Emblem games, especially the JP-only ones-- because there are some great games there that most fans have never gotten to play.

Fffff. It's a good year to be a Fire Emblem fan, I suppose. Haha.

Aaaaa yiss I just saw the direct and boy am I hyped. I wanted to play Gaiden for a long time now but reasons dictated I didn't and now this remake <333

Excited over Warriors given that the LoZ one was very much a fun game (and rock remixes of FE music? Pls, just so I can hack it into smash) and I sure hope we get to see some lesser known characters. Anna had better be a fighter. Just let her use like an entire store's worth of stock as weapons.

And just Heroes looks so good I can't wait to waste all my time on it. Just all the new games. Heck this year is off to a good start.

I can't believe I only recently started playing this! I have the special edition of Fates where you get Birthright, Conquest and Revalations! It's great! I love Niles, haha.

I also can't believe that Robin is losing to Tharja on Heroes! sad.gif

I have the SE for Fates too, I'm working on Conquest, but had to take a break from overkill.

I will be picking up Echoes on Friday, along with the amiibos.

*arbitrarily inputs hype* Aaagh, this feels like the longest wait ever. Can't wait to get SoV SE and my Celica/Alm amiibos~

but srsly where PoR/RD on Virtual Console at?

Edit: Speaking of PoR/RD, my boys better be in Warriors.

Edited by Sugar-Free

I'm currently working my way through the original one (for the US). Hector's hard mode is the last one I need to complete in order to complete them all and it's driving me crazy. I'm on ninians chapter right now.

Also really close to finishing the supports for this game but need to play through about 5 more times to finish. I should never have left the later characters with the most to do lol.

I'm going to play the new one since it came out today. I still have to finish birthrights and conquest.

For users who play Heroes, who are you going for in the next banner (Performing Arts)?  I can't decide. 

I'll go for azura or olivia first, but I'd like to get all of them. I probably won't get them though, I think i used all my luck on the sacred stones pull.

i'd really love azura, but my luck has been so bad lately it's laughable. ;; olivia's art is so gorgeous, but i don't want to dive into colourless hell, haha. gonna be trying for greens this time around! 

oooh i haven't been here in like, years, but i still love fire emblem!

out of my currently 28 5s heroes in feh, only 3 are green, so, uh... hoping for inigo or azura, especially inigo. i pulled a 5s roderick with good ivs today though! he's lots of fun so far

I've been trying for any I can get, but I've had terrible luck so far.  50ish orbs wasted so far over the past two days and nothing. I did finally pull a Camilla though. I didn't have her yet.  I might have to stockpile orbs before I try again.  I really like Olivia's art and Azura seems to be the hero to have. 

11 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I've been trying for any I can get, but I've had terrible luck so far.  50ish orbs wasted so far over the past two days and nothing. I did finally pull a Camilla though. I didn't have her yet.  I might have to stockpile orbs before I try again.  I really like Olivia's art and Azura seems to be the hero to have. 

ahh, that's a shame... i've definitely had similar experiences before, i've been playing since day one and i've yet to pull a limited hero - i agree on olivia's art being lovely, though! she looks really good

edit: i just pulled a hector. life is good

Edited by Limanya

6 hours ago, Limanya said:

ahh, that's a shame... i've definitely had similar experiences before, i've been playing since day one and i've yet to pull a limited hero - i agree on olivia's art being lovely, though! she looks really good

edit: i just pulled a hector. life is good

Congrats on your Hector! Yeah, I didn't really understand the game when the brides came out, so I missed out on all of those. Now I understand how summoning appearance rates work a little better. It just takes time saving orbs as a F2P player. I'll be summoning again shortly once I hit the next Tempest Trials orb point bracket.

Edit: Well, no luck. I did level up my Alphonse to 5s though. :3

Edited by Jazeki

33 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Congrats on your Hector! Yeah, I didn't really understand the game when the brides came out, so I missed out on all of those. Now I understand how summoning appearance rates work a little better. It just takes time saving orbs as a F2P player. I'll be summoning again shortly once I hit the next Tempest Trials orb point bracket.

Edit: Well, no luck. I did level up my Alphonse to 5s though. :3

i feel you - at least the monthly quests reset, otherwise i'd still be at... what, six orbs? though i have to admit, feh is a lot more generous than other, similar games i've played

10 hours ago, Limanya said:

i feel you - at least the monthly quests reset, otherwise i'd still be at... what, six orbs? though i have to admit, feh is a lot more generous than other, similar games i've played

Yes, I'm happy with the amount of free orbs and other items that FEH gives out. Just wish the RNG was a little kinder.  I'm also really curious about the sacred coins. 

I've been playing FEH since it came out, and let me tell you that the game used to be a lot less generous with the free orbs. Used to have to work your rear off for them!

Can't say I'm not happy with the direction it's gone in. Even though I still never seem to get the one hero I want from the focus... but at least I can get orbs now XD

13 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I did level up my Alphonse to 5s though. :3

alfonse is great at 5*! i have mine at 5* too, he's a cutie -- and with the recent storylines i feel kind bad for him. poor zacharias!

no luck on my part either for the preforming arts banner, ahh ;;; i would really love an inigo, i need some green mages </3 and october means we get to know about sacred coins, yay!

ooh, i forgot about the sacred coins in october thing! (probably because i don't have any...) i'm really excited to find out what they do too, now. so far the upgrading sacred seals thing seems most likely to me, but it really could be anything...

4 hours ago, Limanya said:

ooh, i forgot about the sacred coins in october thing! (probably because i don't have any...) i'm really excited to find out what they do too, now. so far the upgrading sacred seals thing seems most likely to me, but it really could be anything...

You still have a few hours left to earn some before today's rollover! Go go go!  I hope the calendar for the month comes out sometime soon as well.

there's a new skill banner out - and it's absolutely making me question my luck. i got a jaffar, which i'm happy about (of course!) but... he's -spd +hp. and the hector i got was -atk +res.

intsys why are you mocking me in this way