Lemniscate

Fire Emblem

There is a Joshua on the map but no Joshua on the banner. My heart weeps, even with a rare banner entirely composed of characters I care about.

Also I'm up to 4% 5-star rate with this dang Halloween banner and I don't think I'll have enough free orbs to get another go before it ends, ugh.

Edited by Guillotine

12 hours ago, Guillotine said:

There is a Joshua on the map but no Joshua on the banner. My heart weeps, even with a rare banner entirely composed of characters I care about.

6 hours ago, water_angel said:

I will weep with you :( He's my 2nd fav for sacred stones.

then you guys will be happy to know joshua is confirmed newest tempest trials award!

everyone is getting him and new ice princess for free as 5* ~~

i'm so pumped honestly fjorm is GORGEOUS new wife time

i really want a halloween unit still but i think i'm going to save for the 8% banner now ; - ; 

Edited by taire

13 minutes ago, taire said:

then you guys will be happy to know joshua is confirmed newest tempest trials award!

everyone is getting him and new ice princess for free as 5* ~~

i'm so pumped honestly fjorm is GORGEOUS new wife time

i really want a halloween unit still but i think i'm going to save for the 8% banner now ; - ; 

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!! 

10 hours ago, taire said:

I'mma try and do both. LOL. All I have left of Halloweens are grey units, so I'mma try and get Sakura before that update. Tempest Trials is next week, so that might help. I'm so excited for free Fjorm and and Joshua and the 8% banner has so many heroes that I missed. I might be able to have a bride Caeda now! 

summoned a 5 star dorcas +atk -spd.

Halfway to 4 star joshua. I would like to summon Lute but I doubt the game will be that nice to me.

On 11/21/2017 at 11:35 AM, water_angel said:

summoned a 5 star dorcas +atk -spd.

Halfway to 4 star joshua. I would like to summon Lute but I doubt the game will be that nice to me.

Congrats on Dorcas! I skipped out on the banner in favor of continuing to try and summon Sakura. Still no luck, but I did get Leon today.

I also just got 5-star Joshua.  So excited that I might finish the Tempest Trials much earlier than expected. 

I made it to the four star Joshua, is there a difference other than not having to use your feathers to upgrade?

Dorcas is doing great for me, I've been using him with my team on the tempest trials and he's leveling up nicely. Funny cuz I never really use him in the actual game.

10 hours ago, water_angel said:

I made it to the four star Joshua, is there a difference other than not having to use your feathers to upgrade?

He already knows some of the five star moves. And will say different things if you poke him.  

Other than that, not really.

I went to try again for Sakura this morning, but there were no colorless stones. I ended up pulling a 2nd Nowi. I'm worried I won't get her at this rate.

welp, kinda disappeared - how's the legendary heroes banner treating all of you so far?

for me, it's been ridiculously lucky! in 6 (i think?) pulls, i've gotten 7 5s heroes so far. that's deirdre, celica (+atk -def!), bridal cordelia (the one i was hoping for..!), genny (my third one),  and ridiculously enough, three brave lyns (one of which is +spd -def... also, i can field a team of brave lyns now.)! so that's incredibly good haha

i don't think i'll be summoning on the children of fates banner, though... not really interested in any of the units there. i'm reaaally hoping there'll be a thracia 776 banner soon, i feel so bad for that game (also, leif. please leif)

I got Celica and that's it so far. LOLOLOL I'm pretty sure I won't be getting anyone else that I want. But that's okay. Kinda surprised that Rhajat is gonna be in a separate banner, but I guess that's okay. I'm gonna try for Soleil and Shro in the Fates banner. Unrelated, but  I finished Tempest Trials today.

i'm at 11.50%

i've never been in so much pain

that's 160 orbs down the drain without a single 5* : ' ) i've kind of given up now bc it's pretty clear i won't be able to gather enough orbs before the banner ends to summon again, and i'm not sure i want to try and bump that percentage up to a straight 12% ngl i am this close to quitting the game, a banner hasn't upset me nearly as much as this one has

2 hours ago, taire said:

i'm at 11.50%

i've never been in so much pain

that's 160 orbs down the drain without a single 5* : ' ) i've kind of given up now bc it's pretty clear i won't be able to gather enough orbs before the banner ends to summon again, and i'm not sure i want to try and bump that percentage up to a straight 12% ngl i am this close to quitting the game, a banner hasn't upset me nearly as much as this one has

oh nooo.... yeah, from what i've heard people have been really unlucky on this banner - i feel really bad for you! gives you a blyn

7 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I got Celica and that's it so far. LOLOLOL I'm pretty sure I won't be getting anyone else that I want. But that's okay. Kinda surprised that Rhajat is gonna be in a separate banner, but I guess that's okay. I'm gonna try for Soleil and Shro in the Fates banner. Unrelated, but  I finished Tempest Trials today.

same, though at least this time they announced beforehand she'd be separate, and she doesn't share a focus color. it seems they're only doing 3-unit banners for new units (except for the limited ones) now, and i'm not entirely sure why, but at least the units are good? the powercreep bothered me a bit but i think the weapon refinery is at least partially helping with that

also i just got hector from legendary heroes and this time he isn't -atk

Edited by Limanya

I did summon a 5 star dorcas in time for the tempest trials, he quickly got to lv 40 and is a monster. I gave him vantage and he can take out almost anyone before they even get a hit on him. I really wanted Lute and it was kind enough to let me summon her the other day. Not the best stats but I think I can work with her. 

I finished book II as far as you can go to train up some more units for lv 40. I still find myself always falling back to the same team though. I wish there were more units you could take into battle lol. 

14 hours ago, Limanya said:

oh nooo.... yeah, from what i've heard people have been really unlucky on this banner - i feel really bad for you! gives you a blyn

cries thank you for your kind donation (´;ω;`) to be honest i'm super discouraged from playing the game rn, but it's ok ,,, i hope my luck will turn around with the new year !! i've been having a series of bad luck honestly, i think it's been like 4 banners since i've pulled a focus unit ; u ;;;;; 

I got Celica and Ike out of the 8 percent banner and that was it. Even with trying other colors. Maybe I'll have better luck with getting one of the Fates kiddos. No luck on the free pulls though. I guess I used them up with my one Delthea pull a few weeks back.

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

What heroes are you going for on the Christmas banner? I want everyone! XD

seconded !!! i adore all of the new christmas units omgomg

i find it funny that tharja is an armoured unit wearing a bikini, though XD i've seen jokes that she moves one space bc she's freezing, and stuff like that is so funny to me! 

christmas tharja is upsetting

but lissa and chrom have such lovely art i really like them

I agree, Tharja is since i met her in Awakening my walking stalker nightmare and the christmas banner didnt make it better for me...

But hey, Christmas Chrom voiced by Matthew Mercer (the one and only voice for cool characters) , i love that guy, even when i still imagine to hear 'Marisha made me wear this' instead of 'Lissa made me wear this', he and his wife are a lovely couple!

Also, as a german Dragon hoarder, i had to laugh SO HARD about Robins weapon! Tannenboom! XD

(In german a 'christmas tree' is called 'Tannenbaum')

team 'i can't believe tharja won two voting gauntlets justice for my man sigurd' 

honestly i would have preferred another christmas unit as to tharja, who is basically ... a stalker, but i know a huge percentage of the fandom seems to think she's best girl or something, and IS caters to their needs. /: CHRISTMAS EFFIE WHEN please i need my girl ; - ; 

lissa's artist is absolutely gorgeous and i hope they do more work in the future! 

2 hours ago, Yubelchen said:

Also, as a german Dragon hoarder, i had to laugh SO HARD about Robins weapon! Tannenboom! XD

(In german a 'christmas tree' is called 'Tannenbaum')

omg i was not aware of this haha 

that's so good !! robin is so precious, i'm glad we have seasonal units for both robins now (though where is my red-type robin 00: ) 

I have to say, i was Team Dorcas, but once Siggy destroyed us, i went over to Tharja only revenge him.

Dorcas one of my fave normal units, just because of a story a friend of mine told me and i recreated later in my Blazing Sword game....

Dorcas loves his wife so much, he can acually sneak around your units to kill her...thats why that friend and i call him 'sneaky Dorcas', she didnt even saw him moving there...or well, see him sure but be like 'Its Dorcas, he is my unit!'

@taire

Christmas Effie tho....DAMN would be the dream unit of all time for a buddy, he is in love with her, she is his waifu

But you know what i´m missing in FE:H?

Mark, Mark the legendary tactician of Blazing sword (who is called 'they' according to Lyn in Warriors and rarely speaks but guides thier units with...'arrows'...SHE KNOWS! HIDE THE GAMES!) also Chris/Kris (FE: Heroes of Light and Shadow) is missing, Marth best buddy and his shadow.

Hopefully FE:H might reveal where Mark vanished after slaying the Fire Dragon with Lyndis & Co... i still guess that Mark & Kiran (the Summoner) are the same.

22 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Christmas Effie tho....DAMN would be the dream unit of all time for a buddy, he is in love with her, she is his waifu

But you know what i´m missing in FE:H?

Mark, Mark the legendary tactician of Blazing sword (who is called 'they' according to Lyn in Warriors and rarely speaks but guides thier units with...'arrows'...SHE KNOWS! HIDE THE GAMES!) also Chris/Kris (FE: Heroes of Light and Shadow) is missing, Marth best buddy and his shadow.

Hopefully FE:H might reveal where Mark vanished after slaying the Fire Dragon with Lyndis & Co... i still guess that Mark & Kiran (the Summoner) are the same.

omg haha your buddy and i would get along, effie is my waifu too <3 

i haven't actually played blazing sword 0: so i dont know much about it -- but it's really nice that heroes introduces people to characters they never knew about before! i love ninian 

yes please i want kris in the game ; - ; katarina is so good and i'm sad she lost so early on too