Lemniscate

Fire Emblem

1 hour ago, thomasgold19 said:

I've been wondering what healers do you use?  I've been using Genny, but mainly as dps.  I've also used Priscilla but she doesn't contribute anything other than masssive heals.

i use sakura because she's the best little sister ~ though not on my main teams either, since it's much easier to just go in and kill rather than heal. i currently run two teams -- my horse team and my mage team, and on my horse team i have my xander (48 def / 28 res, renewal 3 + ardent sacrifice whoops, meant reciprocal aid ) as my hp-pool. my mage team is linde, who can heal 15 hp (aura + breath of life 3 + breath of life seal) but i always mess up on positioning her correctly : ' D 

Edited by ✿ 花れい

I only have the one team that's actually used for, like, actually difficult stuff, with Soren, Brave Mercenary Ike, Ephraim, and Seth. I might swap out Seth at some point, since right now I mostly use him to give a mobility boost to my other units and he's not supporting Ephraim.

I used to have one of the lance cavaliers (Mathilda, I think her name is?), but she was too frail and didn't hit hard enough so I swapped her with Ephraim. 

11 hours ago, thomasgold19 said:

I've been wondering what healers do you use?  I've been using Genny, but mainly as dps.  I've also used Priscilla but she doesn't contribute anything other than masssive heals.

i've got genny too, but i usually use sakura on my tempest trial team out of habit - but outside of tempest trials and chain challenges i don't really use healers anyways. i might go for a triple breath of life build on my inigo, though!

New trailer for the Halloween banner is out, so there goes my idea of trying for Ayra.  I'm gonna be gunning for kitty Sakura in colorless hell, but I won't complain if I end up with all four units.

Who are you going to try for?

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

New trailer for the Halloween banner is out, so there goes my idea of trying for Ayra.  I'm gonna be gunning for kitty Sakura in colorless hell, but I won't complain if I end up with all four units.

Who are you going to try for?

I'm going to try for Henry, since he's the only character I like, although Nekomata Sakura is at least cute. nowi's design is creepy as always, ugh

definitely gonna be trying for henry, so i can have a full armor team to do quests with - though jakob seems fun too!

I'm not too crazy about these characters, if there's a skill that will fit my team I'll try for that.

Summoned a 5 Start Lucius yesterday while trying for the dancers again. Looks like I'll be missing out again.

I think there's a little over two days left, so maybe you'll get one. I managed to summon beach Corrin on the last day of her banner and she was the only one from that group.

well, this game makes me really mad now. Spent $40 and tried to summon olivia. Nothing, 5 star Takumi, but no olivia and no azure :( was playing through a few paralouge I hadn't done and had enough for three more summons. 5 star shigure. the one I wanted the least but guess it'll have to be good enough. i shouldn't have spent the money for it, but I had figured if I did it would give me one of them.

Halloween banner? Sakura's the only one I'm really interested in, so she's the only one I'm really trying for.

On 10/28/2017 at 6:17 PM, water_angel said:

well, this game makes me really mad now. Spent $40 and tried to summon olivia. Nothing, 5 star Takumi, but no olivia and no azure :( was playing through a few paralouge I hadn't done and had enough for three more summons. 5 star shigure. the one I wanted the least but guess it'll have to be good enough. i shouldn't have spent the money for it, but I had figured if I did it would give me one of them.

That's usually how it goes for me. I end up spending money when I shouldn't. I'm  saving up orbs, so hopefully I won't have to resort to spending real money. I  just have to do like a million more tempest trial runs before rollover XD I'm at ~52,000.

At least you got Shigure. Every time I pulled for him, I got crappy three-star units. 

ahh the halloween banner looks so great !! nowi's outfit aside, i really like how the artist does their colouring -- hoping to see more from them, just perhaps not so ... revealing.

been trying for jakob, but i wouldn't be too upset if i ended up with sakunya. elise surprised me earlier by popping up out of nowhere (CINNAMON ROLL CAME HOME) and now i can finally say i've completed my little sister squad~~ o/ now if only ryoma would come home so i can make big brother squad

a5f09bc518e6c1df1766d49aa04f6598.png 

I'm at 3.50 pity rate LOL. But I did get another Chrom to level up and feed to my 5 star, so that's good. In other news, I really dislike Nowi's outfit. 

Edited by Jazeki

22 minutes ago, Limanya said:

halloween! henry! now!

pleaseletmegethimsoicanarmoremblemohgod

I think everyone is being forced to armor emblem right now lolol.

Got a Nowi....even though I did not want her. I'm back to 3.0 pity rate and no orbs as I try for everyone else. For those wondering, it was 3.50 when I pulled her. 

Free summon gave me Delthea!Yay! Still working on the other Halloween heroes with no luck.

Who are you all supporting in the gauntlet? I'm with Takumi since Ryoma lost.

i just pulled my second halloween nowi (who i do not want!!!!!!!!!!why is she naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and i REALLY don't know how to feel about this

also i'm team soren until i die

3 hours ago, Limanya said:

i just pulled my second halloween nowi (who i do not want!!!!!!!!!!why is she naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and i REALLY don't know how to feel about this

also i'm team soren until i die

Melt her into your first Nowi so she's +1.  And I will see you on the battlefield. Lat I checked Soren was winning.  :blink:

21 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Melt her into your first Nowi so she's +1.  And I will see you on the battlefield. Lat I checked Soren was winning.  :blink:

nah i don't like merging, i'd rather see tons of 5s units on my unit list. gotta keep my f2p btw soul satisfied somehow

Looks like Takumi won. Also slightly excited that there is a Feh update coming.

Edit: Got Henry!!!!!! Yay! 

Edited by Jazeki

i've pulled 3 5* from the halloween banner, all under 3.50% 

none of them have been the focus units

i can't decide if i'm extremely lucky or extremely unlucky [ sobs ]