Lemniscate

Fire Emblem

The new banner was good to me, too! I got Sanaki on the free pull. I also finally got Inigo, but I am out of orbs unless we get something within the next few days/weeks. :lol:

new voting gauntlet confirmed! what teams are you guys going to pick? i'm going to join team ninian for sure!

Torn between f Corrin and adult Tiki. But I also just pulled Fae the other day sooooo. I'll probs go with Corrin.

Spoiler

tumblr_oxf2ah1Pqs1rvg6hfo1_540.png

under a spoiler bc i'm too tired to resize to a slightly smaller size but...this is so satisfying

Is anyone excited about Warriors yet? I'm hesitant to invest since I wasn't that impressed with Hyrule Warriors and I want to see the game lineup first.

9 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Is anyone excited about Warriors yet? I'm hesitant to invest since I wasn't that impressed with Hyrule Warriors and I want to see the game lineup first.

ahh, i'm not as excited as i wish i could be - maybe if there's some more other game representation, after a while having only kozaki games becomes really tiring. there's a good chance i'll still get it, because i love fire emblem, but i'm still a bit disappointed in the disproportionate amount of attention fe13/14 get. (don't get me wrong! i loved awakening, but...yeah)

4 hours ago, water_angel said:

@Limanya

what does the red background behind Eirika mean? I've never seen that color.

it means you have a summoner support with her! they recently added a support system, if you saw that? along with supporting different characters you can also support one with yourself to give them a nice stat boost - if you do, they'll get a different (red) icon background and a different background when you view them! can't post an example right now, but i suggest trying it for yourself!

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

@Limanya and @water_angel Bunny husbando for your viewing pleasure. He's not S-rank yet because I'm trying to get everyone to be at level 40 and it's a slow-going process. Click!

the background fits him so well! he looks really great, too!

Thanks! I didn't realize that you could support a character with yourself. I admittedly don't play the game as hard core as others.

Very nice summon Jazeki! I wasn't lucky enough to summon any of the spring ones. Good luck getting him to 5 star!

1 hour ago, water_angel said:

Thanks! I didn't realize that you could support a character with yourself. I admittedly don't play the game as hard core as others.

Very nice summon Jazeki! I wasn't lucky enough to summon any of the spring ones. Good luck getting him to 5 star!

LOL he was actually my first 5 star when I started playing. I had no idea what I was doing or how summoning worked. I just asked my friend (who is super into the game) "how do I get bunny Chrom? Is he green?" And she confirmed that he was a green summon and I think I wasted three summoning tries getting him. I never got any of the other Spring ones either...or any of the brides sadly. Now I make sure to try really hard for the limited edition heroes when they come out. 

I was so sad I didnt get the brides. Lyn is my favorite character so really wanted her. I did pick her on the horse with the free summon. I love her bow, I might adjust my cosplay for her outfit too.

I just summoned 5 star Karel this morning. I'm so out of space I'll have to go through and clean up. I'm trying to outfit my 5 stars so I can train them and have more than one team at lv 40.

I picked Lyn for free too (and probably used all my luck summoning all of the other brave heroes). Bride Lyn looked really pretty. Congrats on the Karel.  I don't have him yet. I don't have many heroes at all mostly because I merge or send home duplicates. 

when they introduced the inherit skills I held onto anything I summoned in case i wanted to give my favorites their skills.I have builds for a few of them, I'll post them tomorrow when I get to my cards i wrote up.

I  chose ninian for the voting gauntlet too. so far so good lol.

Edited by water_angel

on like, my sixth pull so far? on the performing arts banner i got elincia as pity breaker

honestly i know i should be excited but i have never ever gotten a limited unit ever and elincia's +hp -atk... what should i do, i'm feeling pretty down cause of this

Keep trying! You still have 17 days left. I actually got Inigo after pulling a 5 star Hinoka earlier in the day and resetting my pull rates.  (Not today, mind you. But I did it.)

Edited by Jazeki

i'm at 4.25% on the preforming arts banner 

as a f2p player my heart is literally breaking

azura please come home ;;;;;;;;; i have such bad luck with limited-time characters? on the bride banner i failed to pull anyone /// 

10 hours ago, ✿ 花れい said:

i'm at 4.25% on the preforming arts banner 

as a f2p player my heart is literally breaking

azura please come home ;;;;;;;;; i have such bad luck with limited-time characters? on the bride banner i failed to pull anyone /// 

i absolutely feel you ahh....... i'm pretty sure i hit that same number on ylissean summer, at least

On 10/13/2017 at 8:07 AM, Limanya said:

i absolutely feel you ahh....... i'm pretty sure i hit that same number on ylissean summer, at least

ahh gosh the cruelty of rng ... ylissean summer was such a gorgeous banner, nohrian summer immediately following after that killed me ;;;;

AHH i finally broke my pity rate !! i pulled shigure and performing olivia on the same summon, i'm so glad ~~

still going to be sniping greens for the remaining two weeks left, though ;;; i really want inigo </3 also super happy to have julia's mom in the game! her art looks gorgeous. c: 

What was your final rate? I'm at 3.75 and have only pulled Inigo so far.

Edit: overshot my current rate, so it's been edited. Currently at 4% after today's summons.

Edited by Jazeki

I pulled from the geneaology and got a 5 star tiratiu? I forgot her name lol. she's - spd and + res though, not good for the online strategies I looked at. I think I'll have to give her the speed boost skills instead.

still hoping for the olivia or azura, but doubt I'll get it.

1 hour ago, water_angel said:

I pulled from the geneaology and got a 5 star tiratiu? I forgot her name lol. she's - spd and + res though, not good for the online strategies I looked at. I think I'll have to give her the speed boost skills instead.

still hoping for the olivia or azura, but doubt I'll get it.

Oh! She's cute. I want her, but I'm waiting until I have more orbs to pull from the genealogy banner since I'm trying to get at least one more dancer. I had more luck on the summer and heroes banners. Sigh.

I did get Arvis though. He looks so handsome. LOL

8 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Oh! She's cute. I want her, but I'm waiting until I have more orbs to pull from the genealogy banner since I'm trying to get at least one more dancer. I had more luck on the summer and heroes banners. Sigh.

+1 on arvis i totally agree !! i 5* mine since i've been saving up feathers for a while LOL 

and also recovery ring looks like it'll work amazingly with fury ~ 

infernal is so hard to beat though, i haven't done it yet ;;; but arvis' art is amazing !! teita needs to do more work for feh~ on that sidenote, who're you guys' favourite artists from feh? i absolutely ADORE tobi's work, and kaya8 / cubon are so good too!!

my rate was 4.25% when i pulled shigure and olivia -- they were right after each other and i almost didn't go for the colourless orb, i'm so glad i did : ' ) good luck !! gacha is brutal, i always feel so dead inside when i hit 4% : ( 

12 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I'm having trouble with arvis. the one with the rider's bane takes out abel and I only have one strong team atm. I'm trying to train athena, jaffar, Saber and Minerva so they can maybe help out but it's slow going.

17 hours ago, ✿ 花れい said:

on that sidenote, who're you guys' favourite artists from feh? i absolutely ADORE tobi's work, and kaya8 / cubon are so good too!!

My favorite artists are Kippu and Miwabe Sakura, but I also love all the artists you named. There are very few units I don't like artwise.

@water_angel-I don't remember who I used anymore since I was switching units until a team worked, but if you can, use an archer unit. But then again, I only go for the 3* unit.

In other news, I'm sad that Ayra is a banner unit. I was looking forward to finally getting a TT female/another shot at a unit that I did not have to pay for.