ShadowMonster

Nalom OOC

Shane is a crook to the end, and probably won't be redeemed. It's his evil doing that will eventually do him in, even if he gets himself a criminal empire, it'll come crushing down on him when he messes with the wrong group.

Well there is theon rain amd phill. Can't say that they would want to but i dont mind. Just remember, rain is a trained assassin. Hand to hand and small weapons are his thing.

fight Bec? She's not a fighter but I would still have fun with it.

Edited by padfoot

Shane should fight bec, though if he starts winning he'll try and be mean on purpose, to try and coax Rain to intervene (didn't you say he wished to wait and see Shane's style?)

perfect. Spectacular, Wonderful.

That's exactly what I was hoping. or David, or Dauoa. The possibilities are really endless since there are a lot of opportunities for character interaction.

Phill is mostly trained in hand to hand based around his electricity that is what he was taught. He also learned how to sneak like an assasin but that is it. He is a mix of fighting styles but his main style is hand to hand since he could disable people if he can get ahold of them. It allows for many oppurtunities for someone to jump in.

It's like a online rp chat room. It's quicker to talk on there than than ok here. There's also a app for it. The link is in here someplace for it

it doesn't really matter to me. I just really like to write and play multiple characters so I make long posts.

Just post however you feel most comfortable.

How ok are you mono with rain stabbing on shane. Like stab a dagger through his hand.

Edited by Acornia

well if it went though his hand it would kill Bec almost instantly.

Isn't Rain in the middle of something?

Edited by padfoot

As pad mentioned, a knife through the hand would probably harm Bec. Though a good slash on the arm would get Shane's attention.

He was messing with phill but he wasnt far from shane and bec. Hearing her he leaves phill to save bec. Burning may be better.

Don't worry I will defiantly call you out on excessive god modding.

Yep. So rain didnt break his ankle he popped it out of place. But shane got him good in the stomach and broke his nose and busted his lip.

Generally I'm good if equal damage is deal and you dont kill the character. But let me know if you feel I'm going to far. It verys from person to person though.

By the way. i trust you not to be ridiculous while god modding. You proved that to me in the fight with Bec.

Hey, I'm working on putting up a new ooc that is updated. I'll be able to update amd keep a quick reference in the new one. When I get it up just start using that one.