ShadowMonster

Nalom OOC

@ padfoot

Do you care if dauoa is able to transform . It can be at will or if you want it a little more troublesome, on skinners command. Or not at all.

I personally would not mind on skinners command

Edited by Acornia

I was thinking the same thing.

i would like on command and troublesome.

Skinner is definatly going to modify the locket...

What do you have in mind effect wise on dauoas end. How would it effect him and ill write it in.

@sacriel

Sorry we must have posted this morning about the same time. I swear I totally didnt intentionally skip your post. I posted one just between eskia and theon while they wait for the others.

Not really sure. Skinner is going to install a dowser on the crystal to shut off the signal completely. If he's transformed, I'm unsure how he would react. He could shift back? His head could explode? Who knows?

Honestly how you're playing the interaction with Dauoa and the locket is great. I liked that it imprinted Dauoa on Skinner because of association of the signal with the mask.

As for the Faraday solution treatment, that could either weaken Dauoa's connection to the mask or not work at all. That's really up to you. I'll come up with some side effects later wink.gif Skinner's stuff always has some kind of weird side effect.

@ sacriel

Hey there is a post for eskia and theon. Ita in my 6 post at the bottom. Just seeing you on and i didnt know if you had seen it.

Ok. Hey how easily does theon get mad. Like how fare can eskia insult him before he blows up

Theon is pretty calm, nothing will provoke him, nothing except talking about his family or hurting Snow and anyone he holds dear.. So i guess if you wanna provoke him, just talk about his family.

btw I'll have a little post up in the OOC here about Theon's house/old family to give you guys reference.

Cool...but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Other than realize that Skinner messed up by letting him wander off.

Thats fine idk why i told you. I guess so you werent confused as to why he would follow a little boy. I guess it could try to eat him amd by extension skinner if he shows up to save dauõa's life. He seems to be doing that a lot lately. biggrin.gif

@Acorns

Do you have a plan for what this thing looks like or do I need to come up with it?

What I imagined Theon and Eska's conversation went

E: So what'cha reading?

T: nothing specific.

T: it's just about this really specific family whom I have no special connection with whatsoever and defiantly not out for revenge.

E:....

T:.... *sweating

E:...

T:...*sweating intensifies

E: so...why does that house interest you. Do you have a tie to it. Is the reason your traveling have something to do with it."

T: LISTEN UP! HERE'S A STORY ABOUT A-

Trust me Sactiel, We aren't going to forget that Theon has a dark and brooding past. You don't have to go about it with all the subtlety of a piano falling down a flight of stairs.

Plus, he just me them. correct me if i'm wrong but Theon doesn't seem like the type to disclose his past so readily.

Edited by padfoot

I would imagine that it would appear different to every person. To dauoa, to get him to go with it, it looks like a child and has a mask like his deer mask. Something that would intrege them enough to get them to follow it. So you can come up with what it looks like to skinner.

When it's eatting i imagine a large black spindly creature with no eyes and nose jist a large mouth with some long claw like appendages coming from its back. But you can use whatever floats your boat. Im cool with anything. It's another bondingish moment for dauõa and skinner.

As for theon and eskia. Shes just nosey. If theon changed the subject she would go along with it but scene all hes done is kinda brush her off she's going to ask.

It might help if he asked questions back or integrates more into the group with another character. But as for now she'll keep bugging him about it till something else comes along that she finds more interesting. I personally thing she would have a blast with skinner because of the kinda of science magic like stuff he uses, and shes all for learning.

There was a species of fae in a book that were basically giant sewer gator werewolves. In the book they lived in sewers of New York so they were like six feet tall. In New Mesa the tunnels are much larger so they can get to be fifteen feet tall. I was thinking of modifying it a bit to include a psychic adaptive lure. That could be cool to fight since it's in complete darkness and Skinner will be at a disadvantage.

Speaking of Skinner, what's the plan to get Skinner and Dauoa on board? I kinda flew off track and we started this whole thing xd.png.

Edited by padfoot

Weregators works for me.

As for getting them on board this is like a sewers area. So it will lead out eventually. When rains group gets there ekia can tell eskia where they are coming out at and she can go to where the sewers let out and gather them.

And how do you feel about dauõa and bec fighting. Because I would imagine that dauoa blames bec a little also with the feeling betrayal when bec left.

Haahahaha, wasn't planning on saying anything about Theon's past and was literally going to say enough questions about that xd.png

Perfect. that works for me. A little Dues ex Eskia.

I'll have the monster intro up next.

YES! She's in so much trouble within the group. That would be great actually. Bec is just like: "Why is everyone so pissed off" cause she doesn't quite understand everything about interacting with people.

Edited by padfoot

@pad

So dauõa doesnt know it's skinner. He thinks its the thing coming back for him so he has every intention of killing it with the rock before it kills him. Probably not going to happen. But he is bleeding so it can follow his scent back to them.

Also would skinner possible know what eskia and ekia are.

uhhh, he might? It's possible he read about them somewhere or they are more common on earth.

Remember though, Skinner couldn't remember what a kitsune was at first.

Edit: You can go ahead and save them if you want.

Edited by padfoot

House Name: Rykker

Founder: Oberynn Rykker

-Oberynn Rykker founded the house after gaining favors with high lords of the court and was then also given lordship and land.

Current lord: Luke Rykker (Presumed dead)

Former lord: Edmure Rykker (Dead in the siege of the Dreadkeep)

Ancestral seat: The Dreadkeep

Sigil: user posted image

Gonna edit this later to include information about the house's history and the events of its fall.. but im really busy rn

Edited by Sacriel

Hey!

Missed you guys this weekend. I check my phone for posts like every day, like every 30 minutes. But I got breath of the wild Saturday so its not been bad. Looking forward to new posts.

Username:monoply12345 (aka Vicepresident2345678 or BoomSalmon)

Name: Shane Withington

Appearance: Shane is a very large man, standing at 6'6" and weighing around 235 lbs. He's built heavy, with some muscle and some fat, though he generally is just described as big. He has light skin and brown eyes, with short brown hair.

Personality: Shane is a bloodthirsty individual who has a love of fighting. He's kind of a control freak, and likes to be the dominant figure and rule over the others. He's fearless and easy to anger, showing off his aggressive nature. He wishes to conquer those around him, and to him, killing is a pleasure. Don't expect him to be a nice guy.

Native or outsider: Outsider

Power/species: Human

History: Shane was born into a rundown neighborhood in the city of Cincinnati. His parents lived off of food stamps due to their laziness, and treated Shane as not a child but as a source of income. This neglect would later shape Shane to be a rather bad person, and many know it could've been easily prevented.

Shane was a school bully, taking his frustration out on the other students. No one liked Shane, and he was an outcast, and he rarely made friends. His aggressive behavior and strength caused him to do major damage to others, and Shane found himself in juvenile halls many times.

At high school, Shane was in a bad crowd, and was constantly doing dark things, such as selling drugs and human trafficking, all just to make some money for himself. Though the gloomy story does not end there, as on a breezy fall day, Shane found himself in a gang shootout between his colleagues and some thugs.

Even though he was unfamiliar with firearms, Shane learned quickly how to use the deadly weapons, and with a powerful blast from a pump shotgun, Shane committed murder. He wasn't shocked nor scared, but the kill he had made felt good to him. Shane quickly fled the shootout, knowing the police would arrive soon, and that he would have to escape unless he wanted to go to prison.

As Shane fled from the fierce gunfight, he began to feel strange. Soon, Shane lost consciousness, hitting the curb hard. When he woke up, he found he wasn't in Cincinnati anymore, but in an entirely different world.

Other: Shane is very strong and durable, and along with a skill in hand-to-hand combat, he has also found some natural talent in weaponry. (third time's a charm big boy (unless your the jags)

Edited by monoply12345