ShadowMonster

Nalom OOC

Username: Sacriel

Name: Theon Miller (His real Name is Luke)

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Dark, mysterious but fair and just. Luke is a fairly just man, if you manage to keep off his bad side that is. He is quick to help his friends and you can always rely on him to get you out of trouble.. but be prepared to return the favor if you're a stranger, he is almost always sarcastic with remarks like "third time's the charm." and that often leads people to think of him as mean or annoying although deep down he cares.

Native or outsider: Native

Power/species: A master in the art of battle, he keeps a sword by his side and a dagger on his back.. take that away and he'll still beat you to a pulp with his bare hands. He also knows a few spells but doesn't like to use them.

History: Back when Luke was a child, his family was wealthy and had its own keep, there he was trained by the best swordsman in all of Nalom but that was all before the keep was destroyed to the ground and Luke was taken as a ward by the same people who had ordered the attack. When Luke found out, he took his family sword and set out in the middle of the night with the company of none but his loyal direwolf, Snow. Luke spent his entire life on the road as a sellsword, being the only survivor of his family there was a price on his head ever since he escaped, so he dropped the name Luke and took up Theon as his name as to not get recognized.

Other: He has a direwolf companion called Snow.

Edited by Sacriel

I'm planning on having Theon out hunting and then returning to the Inn with the food for the innkeeper, which is where he will meet the group. Is that okay with everyone?

It is offical tuesday and we havent heard back from either so i guess ill take over and it they come back oh well, ill take the blame.

@sacriel

Just put 'third times the charm' somewhere on your character sheet . Idk it was a requirement originally.

But other than that, accepted. Nice to have you join.

Yep, ill have rain and phill come back from the bar across the road. Or he can go over there to eat and run into them.

Edited by Acornia

I guess he would meet them when he comes down to eat? I could get him in a fight (maybe the Inn keeper never left a share for Theon's direwolf?) and then Phil and Rain side with him or something? Im okay with anything.

Hey do you want to be the first to meet eskia. Shes a trip, he may like her or hate her. And i havent gotten to play her yet.

Not to be nitpicky but there wouldn't be anything for Theon to hunt around new mesa.

Grey Plague and all.

Good point.

Well sacriel, to keep true to the story and happenings would you mind changing that. If you want to have him wander around on the outskirts of new mesa or something. I wouldnt mind him being the first to meet eskia and ekia. He could get lost in fog that is raising from the river and eskia stumbles upon him.

Edited by Acornia

I said it took him 3 days to get to the said place and find 1 deer, I could pass it as just luck maybe? If not I can change it.. No problem

I was thinking that and Really don't have a problem with it. I'll even edit my post to give it some context.

Well we can say rains out of it. I mean he did just leave phill to possible be hit on. Or hes blind.

@pad

By the way the necklessess have magical properties to them. The one for bec was intended to help her hold a form. You can do whatever with it but it's there and magical.

I thought so. I'm going to be playing that as well as the fact she wont absorb it because of the charm.

Sure if you make any and I catch them ill let you know.

Hey is the dire wolf with Luke or is it outside

Edited by Acornia

Outside, guarding the horse. I can edit my post to have it inside if you want it that way, to like introduce the characters

No thats ok. I was thinking of having eskia come into town to get the characters. She would be intreged by a large wolf outside. Give reason for pause you know.

Heheh yeah, btw as fearsome as Snow might be, he wouldn't attack anyone unless provoked or ordered by Luke

I thought we were going to her house to get the information?

Or is it like she found them because of the prophecies?

No eskia and ekia are two different people. I was thinking of ekia, who is the mother, send eskia her daughter out to get them and bring them to her place. It's enchanted making it hard to find and ekia has a hard time moving because of age. She doesnt want them to get lost so she's sending her daughter out.

You see, I thought there were two different characters but those words look too similar for me to remember.

I need to go back and read character sheets to refresh my memory.

Ok got eskia up. And sacriel you can play the wolf as another character if you want to her as she can understand it.