ShadowMonster

Nalom OOC

Arrrrrgggghhgh!

Not to be rude but it was kinda hard to tell. Do you mind having it be Bec so I don't have to edit my post for the fourth time¿

Plus I was going to have fun with that.

Edited by padfoot

Just to let you know, I'll be spotty with posting until the 20th or so. I've had surgery, and haven't felt much up to doing anything because of it.

Hope you're healing well Sugar.

Sorry I've been inactive for a week or so, I went on vacation and have been busy with Christmas and band stuff since.

Thank you all for understanding :3 I appreciate it, really. Still might be a bit before I post here; still not entirely up to snuff still and boy are pain meds great @.@

Hey, pad, I wanted to ask you a question before I get back to posting.

For how long will Bec be holding this form? I feel like if she can maintain it indefinitely (and the fact that she was even able to do it), it undermines the entire reason for Isutsu to exist. I intend on having him play along with this game, but some sort of condition has to be set to debilitate her so that she doesn't overshadow him by simply existing.

No, she won't keep his form for long. Shr actually can't keep any form indefinetly.

The only reason she took his form was becasue he was being vain. The form she takes is linked to how her observer perceives beauty.

I honestly thought it would be funny.

What do you mean she is threatening his existance? Is he not as special now? I can honestly move Bec away from him if it's going to mess with something you have planned.

No, she won't keep his form for long. Shr actually can't keep any form indefinetly.

The only reason she took his form was becasue he was being vain. The form she takes is linked to how her observer perceives beauty.

I honestly thought it would be funny.

What do you mean she is threatening his existance? Is he not as special now? I can honestly move Bec away from him if it's going to mess with something you have planned.

It was only going to be an issue if she could hold it for a long time. I actually have a plan for there to be a reason why he's doing what he's doing (hint: it has to do with her shapeshifting ability), and now that he knows that she can morph on that level, he's gonna have his eyes on her >:3

I'll have to PM you with details shortly. I meant to, but lolsurgery happened xd.png

What happened to everyone.

I do have a plan of what i want to happen but i dont want to just take over without there consent. But i havent seen them on in a while

Yea iknow. Us three are the only people who post

I say roll with it

It would be nice if this was on auto accept

At this point if anyone wants to join as long as the post there characters here i would be ok with letting them join.

With shadow being gone i would say its ok

Hopefully but i dont know of anyone who wants to join Though :'(

Edited by Acornia

I'm here! I'm pretty sure that as co-owner I'm able to possibly help with forms? SM's still around, life is just a bit busy for us both, I'm pretty sure. And my absence didn't help.

Hey I have a question. You guys where gone for a while and we didnt know where to take the story. so I kinda made a little plot to follow. I dont know what you guys head planned and if you want to stick with that its fine but I can pm you the plot it you want to hear it.

Sorry. I had my wisdom teeth out Wednesday, my rabbit is having oral surgery next Monday, I've just been busy and in pain and sleeping a lot xd.png

You can pm me and sea the plot idea if you'd like. We honestly didn't have details planned or anything lol, just a basic idea on what could happen.

There was nothing said to do with any of my characters since the last time I posted, was there? If so I'm sorry, I didn't see anything.

Edited by ShadowMonster

All we really had planned was "the world is literally falling apart"

"what do we do"

what would you do for a klondike bar

But I'd love to hear it, if you don't mind!

So you can keep it or toss it. But its completed from beginning to end. And this is all hypothetical. This is a very A typical. I needed to drive them in a direction to keep it going and so they didnt loose interest and this is what i came up with.

Well here goes.

So nalom is a living planet, like she is her own spirit and such. This comea into a little later but is important, earth is the same just in a different universe.

Besides Terra (the goddess in nalom) there is two others. The first is Lumiere (French for light) and Salam (stands for darkness in another language, I'll have to look up.)

All three balance each other out. But zalam being the god of darkness craves more power, but he and Lumiere are of equal power. So he goes to the mages on nalom and tells them that if they help him find a way to kill Lumiere so he can absorb her power he would give them immortality, eternal youth and unimaginable power.

So the mages find or profect a mastery version of the tome life link. With it they can try the life of one to the life of another with equal power. So the life link Terra (nalom.) To Lumiere and start to destroy Terra with magic which effected Lumiere.

So the party's goal is to learn about whats happening then go find the tome life link and life link nalom to earth. Which in turn gives Lumiere the power she needs to destroy zalam. After the battle she will have to find someone to take his place to maintain amd restore balance.

I flipping love it. I really dunno what to say other than dang I flipping love it.

Oooh... I like it! That's a pretty cool plot. And it actually gives reasoning as to what's happening w hoops---

EDIT:

Username: seacatsmew

Name: Elinthine, but Elin works fine

Appearance: With the lower body of a golden orb weaver spider- a picture of one is here, if you'd like to see- and the upper half of a human female, she's hard to miss. While her lower half is fairly simple, her top has an abnormal, almost golden skin tone, speckled with white dots. She has five black eyes, arranged in a semicircle on her face, and rather sharp fangs- It's easy to tell that you shouldn't let her bite you. Her hair falls into two messy white braids, and she tends to wear blouses that are too big for her, hiding her hands and slightly falling over the front of her body.

Personality: Cruel and cunning, Elinthine is an opponent not to be taken lightly. Looking down on all other species, even those she works with, she doesn't seem to trust anyone other than herself- But for good reason, as she's been betrayed many times in the past. Rather easily swayed with the promise of food; She's sort of a glutton.

Native or outsider: Native

Power/species: Half spider, half human, Elin is a bit of a threat. She has the ability to spin webs and walk on them without an issue, and is capable of climbing walls surprisingly easily- Though she'll fall off the ceiling. She also has quite the poisonous bite. But no one ever really comes close enough for her to bite them, and also, if you bring a spider stick- one of those really long branches that help knock spider webs down- then she's sort of. Really not that much of a concern. Minus the wall thing.

History: Shunned and outcasted by many for looking so monstrous, Elin was taught from an early age to fear and hate many other species for their treatment. While many saw her as 'lesser', having less human than spider-like qualities, she saw them as lower than her, and began preying on the natives. At an older age, she was approached by a mage who had been included in the deal with Zalam. It didn't take much for her to agree to help.

Other: Honestly just feed her and she's happy to help whoever-

Username: seacatsmew

Name: Ella Barrett

Appearance: With her blonde hair in an inverted bob, and her grey-blue eyes always seemingly in a tired glare, Ella is not like wine. Her looks have not 'improved over the ages'. No, she just looks more tired than ever. Her skin is fairly pale and she wears a white lab coat, and a name tag that reads 'Dr. Barrett'. There's blue scrubs underneath- And she always carries bandages, gauze, and disinfectant spray on hand.

Personality: If there was one word to describe her, it would be tired. Used to dealing with unappreciative patients and impatient people, Ella is very sarcastic and blunt at times, but her work always comes first. She refuses to take anything rude from anyone, and will frequently put people down if they act like they're better than everyone else. She really needs a vacation. And not this kind of vacation.

Native or outsider: Outsider.

Power/species: N/A

History: Working as a doctor ever since she reached 23, Ella graduated medical school and moved onto actual work with people. Originally, she was very happy to work with people and help. She quickly learned that it wasn't all that people said it was, but determination pressed on. She wanted to help. And, sadly, becoming a children's doctor was not an option. She's had a fairly okay life, otherwise, on good terms with her family and boss.

Other: Probably the most likely to threaten someone if they don't let her focus on something.

Edited by seacatsmew

Sure Sea are they going to be like evil on the mages side. Like were do they stand and ill see if we can come up with a fantastic way to mingle the two. Also if anyone has some who can heal that would be awesome.

Elin is! Ella... Is not. Ella is a very tired doctor taken from Earth and honestly just wants to go home. Elin is 90% evil though, and 10% just in it for the food.

Ella, meanwhile, honestly does not care. She just wants to go back to the hospital. It's very likely that Elin has tied Ella up and has her in a web somewhere- But? She is a doctor, if that counts. Otherwise, I don't thiiink we have anyone that can heal...?

Edited by seacatsmew