kreepers_killer

What do you do when you're egglock

When you are egglocked, what do you do on the site? Do you still look ofr dragons? Do you use special dragon actions? Do you just, you know, don't DC?

Personally, I (often) incubate my eggs and go to the forum. If you see me post more, I must be egglocked! I also go to the wilderness page to see what dragon are the rarest.

I'm egglocked right now actually. I usually incubate if I can, or I influence my eggs. Over the next few days I'll probably check on them with Valley Sherwood to see if I have any free space. In the meantime I'll browse the forums and mess around online smile.gif

I just go on the forums and try to be as patient as possible, sometimes I incubate if I can, but I don't have very many red dragons yet.

If I've got pairs of eggs, like when I get new releases, I'll tend to influence them, but otherwise, I often don't. I leave it to nature xd.png

Write descriptions, finish naming my dragons, sometimes incubate. I'm egglocked a lot though. xd.png

(Egglock means you have no room, right?)

Currently egglocked!

I usually stalk the AP for hatchies or go on the forums and look at the trading threads.

I try to spend more time viewing/clicking in the hatcheries. Being locked gives me time to sort lineages and see who needs mates, update spreadsheets and work on names. When I remember I read descriptions for both ideas and to proofread.

Hop on the forums, post some stuff. Work on my spriteing skills

I do stuff in my other online games, or my real life hobbies. I also have to work, but that doesn't really get in the way of any of that most of the time.