Pryanka

Fell Breeding Plans

My first thought was Plated Colossus.

Mine, too! I *love* Plated Colossi! But I'm sure they'll look good with smaller species as well. I'll definitely try them with Mints. smile.gif (Ok, I try everything with Mints. tongue.gif)

Ooh, and Fell x green Coppers should look great!

I finally have something I WANT to breed with the Plated Colossus!

I've been sitting on those for forever.

Anyone have any templates?

I was thinking Magma Dragons would make an ok match.

sorry, no comparison, for some reason it won't let me post an image of the magma, so i cant compare it, and i'm too lazy to open photoshop and do a lineage xd.png

I'll wait with planning for the male Fells until they get a head in their lineage tiles. Poor things. tongue.gif

Ideas for the females:

user posted image

user posted image

I'm so in love with these dino-dragons I could scream.

Iiiii'm probably gonna hoard them. Well, I would if I had time to hoard as hardcore as I used to. We'll see.

thank u odeen for the beauties

I love the Deep Sea combo. They might look good with Antareans, Coastal Waverunners, Frosts, female Hellfires, Spitfires, Tri Horn Wyverns?

user posted imageuser posted image

I also like these with Stones, Plated Colossus and possibly Pyros. I think these are more than enough examples of pairings that might look nice. I'm doubting how good some of these look, but alas, it's mere experimentation.

Edited by andromedae

I'll wait with planning for the male Fells until they get a head in their lineage tiles. Poor things.  tongue.gif

Same. >_>

I do like those deep seas! Really nice combo. I think Odie did it on purpose. xP

~

Here's my album for the females: http://imgur.com/a/BqCRM / http://imgur.com/a/BqCRM/layout/horizontal

It contains: aeon, albino, anagallis, black tea, black tip, brute, candelabra, diamondwing, fever, frill, glacewing, monarch, nocturne, pillow, plated colossus, pyrope, red, royal blue, royal crimson, sunrise, sunset, sunstone, swallotail, tangar, teimarr, trihorn, undine, undine alt, waterwalker, and yellow-crown

Here's that plated colossi everyone is wanting to breed:

user posted image

Here are my favorites (aside from deep seas):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh dear! I just had a look at the male's lineage view and I can see why everyone is avoiding it. I do hope it gets fixed soon!

Female Fell pairings I plan to do, OR can't do myself but would love to see done. In no particular order, but favorites marked with an asterisk*

user posted image x user posted image*

Two big, mean, beefy beasties.

user posted image x user posted image

I like how their poses look together.

For some reason their beaky pointy faces just seem like a good match. I go back and forth on how much I like this one.

Because I try everything with gold. Also, their colors and poses together have a sort of geological grandeur.

I like the poses together, and the deeper shade of gold with the Fell's colors. I actually like this one better than with Gold, come to think of it.

They just feel natural to pair up.

Am I the only one who likes this pairing? xd.png

Again, just seems natural. Probably my favorite for female Fell overall.

Just wondered what it would look like. I like her with the Enraged Aegis better, but this isn't bad.

The contrast here is neat, and again feels kind of geological.

Good colors together, but I like Dark Lumina f x Fell m better. Still, this isn't bad.

I like how the huge bulk of the Fell contrasts with the gracile build of the Lunar Herald, and their colors are nice together.

This is nice, too, in a cooler-hued way.

Good color match.

The dark blue is a nice contrast. My least favorite of the four possible LH x female Fell pairings, but TBH, all four are pretty.

Will do more later, and males, but these all look great to me.

Will make a template somehow...

For now here is one pairing that I am preparing for:

I just got a red dorsal egg which is why I am putting that there. Not all the dorsals will be red, but I though the rainbow of purple and red dorsal dragons would be cute.

or

If I were do this by the male side:

or

The moment I have a template made I will show you a bit more of what I mean in this.

EDIT:

user posted image

Here's the male checker. I added a couple of red dorsals to show some theretical breeding possibilites. Not all the babies will be red dorsals. Plus I wouldn't do a checher line either. Just a simple bred x cb line.

Edited by Lothuialel

Will make a template somehow...

If you want the lineage view, just go to the dragon you want (such as a dorsal) and then go to its lineage or progeny view. If you have a mac, you can simply right click and copy the lineage tile image. If you have a PC, you'll probably need to right click and save the image. Then you can paste it or open it in the lineage template document. That'll give you the whole lineage tile, including the outline. ^^

Got one adult! When the male's lineage view is fixed, this male Fell x female Caligene will look awesome.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DID5v

EDIT: More adults! The males look better with Witchlight than I expected. It looks like a witch and a summoned demon. xd.png Will be better when male lineage view is fixed of course.

Fell m x Witchlight f:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ws7EU

The beast of luvvv! I really like Heartstealing x Fell and I don't know why.

Fell m x Heartstealing f:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QQy2T

I think I'll like Desipis f x Fell m better, but yay for brutish beasts together!

Fell f x Desipis m:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/dLIYl

Edited by Lurhstaap

user posted image

This is OK with me. It will at least give an idea to what I'm doing.

Does anyone have any ideas for a name scheme for this?

That's an evengen. No fancier name exists. Arguably it's a checker, if you use only Fells and Dorsals.