ShadowMonster

Nalom

Bec listened to Phill's offer again. He was awfullly hospitable for someone that lives in a cave. It was pretty sweet, actually. She laced her fingers behind her head and looked up at the sky. It would be nice to get away for a while. She looked at him suddenly, "Isn't there a town kinda close by? Sky...Land? Or Something". She remembered seeing a sign for it a while back when she was hitchhiking with a lady friend. That was right before she ended up here actually....

Bec finally shrugged and nodded, "Alright. I'll crash at your place. How far is it anyhow?", she asked. The pink tipped ears picked up feathery foxy footsteps somewhere outside the clearing. Rain must be back. Perhaps he was going to stay at Phill's as well?

"If... If you're okay with it, I can take you to... My home, it's... It's a tree house, I guess it'd be called. I have a medical kit there; I tend to get injured a lot while flying, so..." He trailed off, softly chirping out a tune to try to help comfort more. "...I can carry you up. I have a hammock inside- I could bring that out, and you could get on it...?" It was quiet, just a suggestion, but Kimon watched with concern clear in his face. He really was quite attached already to her, and the harpy really didn't want to see her in pain for much longer. She was already lost and confused; She didn't deserve to be hurt, too. Especially in a foreign area. That just wasn't right, or fair to her.

"...Oh! And... I'm so sorry, I didn't get your name...? Mine's Kimon. Kimon Mimoza." He cocked his head, trying to keep her mind off her injury and instead on simpler things, other things.

"No, I'm-" She shook with another whimper, shaking her head as well. "F... Far from here. Very, very far... N-Nowhere that e-even has a place called Drazem..." And she shook her head again, Divina moving to wipe away the tears that wouldn't stop, sniffling as she shivered. Out of what, she wasn't sure, but... "I... E-Earth. T-That's the name of... Of the planet."

Phill wasn't sure what caused him to want to take these other kitsunes into his home, especially without knowing them too well yet. He let his bright golden eyes meet her eyes while she looked at him. "Yes, there is a town nearby if you need something from it but i rarely visit it, i don't even really know it's name." Phills ears twitched as he heard what he could only guess was Rain's footsteps not far off. Phill pointed to the right, opposite where Rain watched him from before "it is not too far that way it is actually close to a waterfall which makes it easy to find if you have been there once before."

Alexa nodded faintly. "S-sure, that'd be good." Her face had clearly paled quiet a lot from before and her eyelids drooped slightly. She tried to force her eyes to look normal and she smiled; he already seemed quite worried, she didn't want to worry him any more. "My name's Alexa Graham. It's very nice to meet you Kimon."

"Y-you're from another planet?!" Randi said, clearly shocked, a bit louder than she had intended. "This planet is called Nalom"

(Sorry it's all so short, I'm in a rush to leave right now.)

Rain stopped and listened intently for a couple of seconds before continuing to make his way in to the clearing. He could hear the other to talking about phill letting them stay with him and the town nearby. Stepping back into the clearing rains eyes landed on a new black kitsune with pink tipped ears. She stood there talking to phill as if she hadnt noticed rain, the occasional flick of her ears was the only indication that she know he was there.

Dropping his bag with a heavy thud he staired openly at phill with a look of mild bewilderment. Looking back at the new kitsune he gestured with his hand at her.

"Where are you getting us from". He spat out before picking his bag back up and making his way to the two.

Edited by Acornia

Yellow eyes peered from the thick foliage outside the city. There appeared to be quite a crowd gathered. Strangers, no less! Being a rather feral creature, however, the beast watched for quite a while, debating whether or not it was safe. Crouched on a branch, the harpy's sharp talons gripped the wood skillfully.

Around the beasts's neck was a hodgepodge of jewelry, large and heavy against his light frame. Some were finely crafted, with glittering jewels hung on gilded chain. Others were crude: macabre, even. Bones rattled on vines, teeth drilled through and strung meticulously. It made the usually silent predator loud in comparison.

Not that Magnus was much of a threat. Compared to other Harpies, he was friendly and easy going. His territory was permitted to trek through, as long as one declared their intent. Most would be scalped in a second, if confronted with the average Harpy. Of course, his territory was far from pleasant. It was littered with bones, dense with foliage, and generally easy to get lost in. Beasts much more intimidating than the bird man lurked the grounds below. After all, Harpies need not tread upon the forest floor.

His nest was a spectacle itself. Fleshed out of a massive walnut tree, it sat upon an old, heavy branch and twisted down into the branches below. It was made primarily of branches, both discarded and forcefully removed, and was padded with an immense volume of furs. Generally speaking, it was unsuitable for most civilized folk. Hardly any furniture sat in the large circular home, save for an antique stove. A shoddy table sat in the middle of the nest, and a few rotting chairs were scattered about. As a roof, a larger branch up above was tied down, and draped with hide. It was, thankfully, fairly weatherproof.

The entirely of the nest was littered with trinkets. Chains, weapons, pieces of armor, and other discarded or lost items the Harpy had found in the forest was displayed proudly both inside and outside the crude home. On the interior, glittering stones and artifacts were strung up on twine. Carved bones hung in other places, strung between colorful glass beads and shells.

Magnus was a bit of a collector.

Shifting his weight, he hopped from the branch he perched upon and fluttered before the small group. Yellow eyes wide and curious, he stared at the strangers for a long while. Eventually, a wide, jagged-toothed smile spread across his face.

"Hello! Do not stay on the forest's floor long. Beasties like still, obvious targets." Although his tone of voice was pleasant, the warning remained. The forest wasn't safe for these new humans. There were much stronger things that lurked about, hoping for something soft and weak.

Phill heard rain walking back to them slowlywhile phill rubbed the back of his head. He looked over at rain and shook his head "this is the same as the other one that was here, either that or it is a really really good illusion or trick." Phill let his tail sway as he looked between rain and bec before chuckling "alright, are you ready to go to my cave?" Phill was lost, unsure why they seemed to trust him or at least not attack him, he wasn't sure why he didn't feel the need to protect himself either.

Hector nodded at the girl and harpy's introduction and he learned their names were Alexia and Kimon. Hector ould tell that they didn't need to stand around a talk anymore. Especially since she was still impaled. The owlman looked at Kimon, "Do you have the supplies to take care of an injury like that?" he asked, "I believe I am big enough to carry her...if you'll allow it, that is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bec looked at Rain with confusion at his confusion. Why was he looking at her like that? Bec smacked her forehead when Phiill explained what he thought she was, "Oh my god, I forgot!" she said, surprised about how dense she could be. She smiled and gave Rain a sheepish wave, "Hi. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself earlier, My name is Bec". Bec was still surprised about Phill's hospitality. Nothing seemed to worry him. That was good for her at least.

Rain watched in confusion as she smacked her forehead. Her outburst caused worried to start to worm its way into his mind, corrupting his thoughts . ~ am I making the right choice, phill seems to be very kind and hospitable but he has no reason to open the safety of his home to others. And this new kitsune who could change forms seemed very ……..odd. Maybe this isn't a good idea.~ The unidentified kitsune raised a hand cheerfully and waved at rain in greeting, blushing slightly from embarrassment, introducing herself as bec. Rain watched the two with mild contempt, giving his shoulders a slight shrug in reply to her greeting. What was the worst that could happen, if a fight was to break out he would just flee and If he couldn’t do that he would just have to fight. If it came to fighting he would have to suck up the possibility that he may have to kill one of them to get away.

Although he had left that life behind him a couple of days ago the memory's of agonizing screams and warm blood seeping through his fingers was all to recent. Looking around the clearing to take his mind of off things he went about exploring while the other two conversed. With the sun starting to set it was giving the sky a beautiful array of colors. From the golden orange of the sun to the pastel baby blues, magenta red and plum purple, the sky showed off all of its beauty. It set the little clearing they where in alight, as if showing us that it was still there and still loved us even if it couldn’t help us.

Glancing back at the other two he watched how there hair seemed to shine a different color in the light of the sun. Phill stood in his short stature with golden blond hair in the light. It was a stark contrast to what it had been earlier. With the change being gradual he hadn't noticed til he let go of his thoughts that held him grounded. Swinging his eyes to bec he looked her up and down, her hair was like a black inferno with bright pearl pink running through it. She was a beautiful woman if rain had anything to go by, from her short hair and olive skin to her shinning green eyes.

Rain gave one last look around the clearing before he walked over to a fallen log nestled in the tree line a free feet away. Coming up to the log rain turned around and skillfully jumped up intent on lazily perching until they were ready to leave. Sitting on the soft moss that covered it he rubbed his hands up and down his legs working out the lethargic feeling in them. He looked back at phill and beck leaning to put his elbows on his knees. ~if phill comes out tomorrow to train I need to come, just because I don’t do that work anymore doesn't mean I should get lazy~. Giving a small sigh rain brought his hands up and rested his head on his fist.

Phill looked at becthen looked over at rain who had taken a seat on a log. Phill took a deep breath and started to walk until he got to the tree line. He looked back at them with his tail swaying behind him. His golden eyes roamed the clearing. "I hope that i can at least trust you two enough to not have to fight you, i would easilly prefer to have a peaceful tine, i stopped fighting for a reason. You two coming or not?" Phill moved some branches out of the way as hewaited for them.

Abhainn stopped. An ear swiveled to attention.

Nearby, the squelch of soggy foliage under heavy paws echoed clear. Before he could properly react, a figure burst through the treeline, gangly as a huntsman and tall. The specter jumped toward the father satyr, pinning him against the bank. A sensation of animosity chilled Abhainn to his core.

He did not falter in dropping down into the shallow mire, his body billowing out into a perfectly clear gel as he submerged. The tendrils of his new form, strung out by the light current, drew together, forming a sort of sheet of himself. He winded his body from side to side, speeding off toward the foul miscreation that tainted the shore. With his eyesight extended along his transparent surface, he could make out its finer details: A shaggy, malnourished frame, with a bobbed tail and lupine feet, crowned by the striking form of a deer skull, the massive antlers fracturing the light from above. About it was the stench of death, but very unlike the waterlogged corpses he kept in his vile garden. No…it was more animal, less calculated…vicious.

A clear mass shot up out of the water, wrapping around the creature’s right wrist, followed by another whipping tendril restraining the left shoulder. With all his might, Abhainn jerked its arms backward, lunging toward its neck and latching another appendage on its neck. He wouldn’t let it escape. He wouldn’t let it revel in its destruction any longer.

Below, the satyr moved to escape, wriggling his legs and propping up on his elbows for leverage.

--------------------

Cllllllin-kinkinkin-kink-kink.

Far above the verdant plains of the mostly-mortal realm, deep within the jagged peaks of an unnamed mountain range, a solitary glimmer of golden-orange flickers from the mouth of a rough-hewn cavern. Were a person to chance these perilous cliffs, brave the disabling frigid winds, and somehow find their way to the warmth of this lonesome hole, they would be treated to a fantastic sight: mounds and mounds of spilling gold and gemstones falling in stairsteps, gilded cages containing all manner of bird and beast of any and all colors and shapes, paintings, statues, and even chunks of ancient monasteries and palaces, all arranged in a purposeful chaos.

But below the masses of wealth and excess, something stirs…

Shlink-ki-kikiki-ki-kic-kick.

A mound shuddered, knocking free a collection of crowns and silvers before bulging upward. Pieces scattered, falling away, and a wall of iridescent spines shown through the gaps formed on either side.

“Mmmruuugh.”

Isuntsu yawned, shaking his head free of the debris. He slid his wings out from his sides, easing up onto his haunches and flicking his tail. The heat emanating from his body had warmed the coins around him, and the pressure and warmth had eased his muscles into comfortable stiffness. Now, though…well, now, after some well-deserved beauty rest, he found himself wanting. For food, for riches, a new toy, maybe? Something, for this gorgeous wyvern was bored. And bored was an unsuitable--and dangerous--state for a wyvern to be in.

He tilted from side to side as he sauntered toward the cave’s entrance, stopping to preen out a couple indignant garnets stuck in the rifts between his scales and feathers before launching out into a glide. When the cold air caught his primaries, he flapped and angled left to take himself down to the mortal vale. Something there would surely, surely offer some entertainment. Isuntsu cut through the thick wafts of misplaced snow and twirled, dodging rocks and cliffs and the sparse few standing evergreens that had popped up the farther down he descended. Before long, the browns and greys gave way to green, and the plain was before him. By now, the sun was falling, and the colorless white light had become rich and orange. In his peripheral vision, he noted the contrasting hues threaded through his feathers. He was captivated by it.

His focus shifted for a second, and again his eyes were captured by a strange sight: a fiery red bundle of fibers hidden under two large, oval ink-black ears.

“Well. How…interesting…”

He swooped down, swinging up his talons to catch the object below. With a snap, he closed them around it and drew up his legs, righting his height with a quick beat of his wings and soaring far above the pines.

Edited by Sugar-Free

A ball of fire shot out, whizzing right past the massive beast attacking the satyr. A woman stood there, blue fire flickering in her palms. Green eyes blazed, her lips curled back to reveal an angry grimace. Even here in the dim light, the faint form of ears and four tails could be seen around her.

"There you are!" she snarled.

Though, she didn't seem to be talking to the trapped creature.

She lobbed another fireball at this beast, this time running forward into the darkness. More flames spread out around her, illuminating the putrid lake and the awful beast. At once, they formed a circle around the creature. The blue light swirled violently, drawing a tighter circle each second.

(If another group already interacted with Magnus simply disregard this part, I didn't see anything though)

A realization came to Randi. The crumbling of the ground, the natural disasters and increased chaos lately. The prophecy; the prophecy was coming true. Could that be what this was about? Were there more powerless people?

A voice sounded from above, interrupting her realization. Her hand instantly rushed to her boot, where a small knife rested inside. She stared up cautiously at the harpy but hid all signs of fear or worry.

"Thanks for the warning," Randi spoke just loud enough.

Dauoa was yanked back as his right arm was pulled from behind. Trying to steady himself he went to bring his left arm forward but he found that, that to was restrained. With his arms restrained Dauoa watched the satyr grind his feet into the mushy earth and push back, forcing himself out from under him. watching his prey escape he through his head back releasing an ear shattering roar. The sound reverberated in his chest but that was soon cut of as yet a third tendril wound its way around his neck causing him to lose balance. Falling on his back he landed harshly, pain radiating from some sticks and rocks he had landed on. Bringing his arms up to his chest he turned over onto his stomach to get some ground back under him. With a little leverage he Reached for the tentacle wrapped around his right wrist, his clawed hand touched something with consistency of rubber.

Dauoa tightened his hold on it and pulled, hoping to break it, but it just grew longer. Pulling the length of his arm he let go, it didn’t snap instead it sprung back with a recoil. Slowly it started to drag him to the murky waters edge. looking to the right he stared at the forest, if he could make it back to the safety of the trees he could continue on his hunt elsewhere, for less troublesome pray. But that hope was lost as from the darkness of the forest blue balls of flames shot at him. “there you are” came the hissing angry voice of a woman, she stood with blue flames sprouting from her hands. With another fireball being lodged at him he dodged, rolling along the ground with little mobility. Glancing to the lake his vision was obscured by the same blue flame, this time circling around him, growing tighter and tighter until he could no longer move.

Seeing a fate, he did not wish to encounter he bunched up his hind legs and gave a powerful leap toward the lake, cutting through the fire and extinguishing any that might linger. This however caused him to Roll closer to the source of the tendrils that held him, he paused looking for a escape.

Another blue flame shot past, heating his face as it went. As his focus was back on the woman his head was harshly dragged down by the clear substance. Drawing his head back up he pulled away with his hind legs. As the muck of the lake floor squished between his toes his left foot lost balance and he fell forward, being dragged by the tendril. With a sickening slurp It started to edge its way up his neck, at the base of his skull it slides up under his mask. Cutting throw the threads holding the mask in place, he let out an agonizing scream from it being forcefully removed. With a shattering of the last of the threads it fell away from his face into the water, being carried back to the source by the clear appendage.

Dauoa could feel the change start, his limbs snapped and creaked as they shrank and snapped back into place. His tall statue now diminished greatly with the loss of power. Weak, hungry, and tired from the struggle Dauoa sat in the water looking into its dark murky depths waiting for the judgement of the other two.

( sorry ill post for rain tomorrow)

Bec watched Rain walk away from them and take a place on a low branch and frowned. The two tailed kitsune did not seem thrilled that she was aroud ow. Not that he seemed thrilled with her last form, it just seemed like he didn't trust her. That was understandable, most people got skeptical when they realize that Bec wasn't what she says she is. She couldn't blame them, she didn't even really know what she was. Everytime she found a form she is comfortable in, it changes and she forgets all about it. It was like having your identity erased everytime you make a new friend. She was comfortable with these kitsunes, she just didn't know how long it would last.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she looked back at Rain and noticed him wathing her. She smiled and hi and winked. She turned when Phill asked if they were coming, "Yeah yeah. I'm coming", she said, trotting towards Phill to follow him to his cave home.

That was something Bec never got to do. Before she could take two steps, a massive shadow blotted out the sky above her. She looked up in terror and cried out in fear and threw up her arms to shield herself. The weight of a huge animal knocked her to the ground, something warm and scaly closed around her legs and torso. She screamed and clawed at the ground, trying to wriggle free of her attacker. As suddenly as she was attcked, wisked away into the sky and out of sight in an instant. The only evidence she had been standing in the clearing was a trio of claw marks in the earth.

Bec yelped out a feeble attempt to call for help as the clearing vanished into obscurity and grew smaller and smaller. She continued to cry for help as she dangled from the claws of some magnificent... what grabbed her exactly? She beat on the bird(?)'s talon three times, "Excuse me!?!" She yelled over the wind in a general head direction, "What are you?! And are you going to eat me?!?".

Edited by padfoot

Kimon paused, before nodding. "I... I should? I've... Stabbed myself on the branches before, so... I think I should still have it." He nodded, more to himself than anything. "...A-Ah... If... She's okay with it you c-can. But... It's up to her, not me. I-It's not me being moved from person to person..." And a quiet, concerned chirp. "...B-But... Be careful, if so." He shifted so that, should she agree, the other would be able to grab her a bit easier from him. It would make it easier, he mused; He could grab everything quicker for her, and the stranger could carry her up to his home so she could rest safely. And while he was still a bit unsettled at the thought of bringing people he just met into his home... Concern beat fear for him, at the moment.

The human was injured, and needed help, after all.

Divina jolted at the new arrival, tensing up as she glanced up from the ball she had curled herself up into, silent for a few moments before shuddering. Someone else she had never seen before, something else. She couldn't do anything but stare for a few moments- They were much, much different than the shapeshifter, and it was harder to ignore the fact that they weren't human. And the 'jewelry' on him- She had to hide another shudder, swallowing down her fear and taking in a deep and shaky breath to steady herself. After a few seconds, though, she spoke up.

"Wh... Who and what are you?" The bones on the newcomer unsettled her, and she pressed against the tree in an attempt to add more distance, as small as the distance was. Still, it was something, and she felt a bit more comfortable with it.

Alexa glanced between Kimon and the other birdman. "I-I'd be fine with you carrying me," she said to the nameless stranger. "What...what's y-your name?" She asked, "A-and what...are you?" She couldn't tell anymore if he looked so blurred because of whatever he was or if it was because of the blood loss. Luckily the stick was stopping some of the blood, but not all of it. She had the urge to check and see how much blood she'd lost, but at the same time she couldn't bring herself to do it. She already felt rather light-headed, looking down at that might just be one of the worst ideas.

Edited by ShadowMonster

Hector ruffled in embarrassment, ""Oh pardon me. My name is Hector", he said, giving them a small bow. The next part of the question was...complicated. He deided to give the short hokey answer, "I'm an owlman. As for the blurry effect, I don't know, I woke up one day like this". Hector truely did not know why he was the way he was. Other owlmen he has met have not been blurry or drawn to impending doom. Speaking of that the feeling of dread seemed to seep up from the earth below. It surrounded them all like invisible smoke and confused Hector's natural navigation. He shuffled anxiously and glanced around nervously. He was glad the Harpy, Kimon, was leading the way because he wasn't sure if he could even find north right now.

Hector held out his talon tipped hand to the injured woman. From the location of her injury, Hector figured that it would be best to cradle her. It was difficult to carry people while he waas flying since he was barely strong enough to keep himself in the air. It sounded like Kimon's place was closeby so he would be alright, "I'm going to have to pick you up, Is that alright?", he asked. H didn't want to frighten her any more than she already was.

(((You could probably skip to arriving at Kimon's house)))

Isuntsu squeezed around the object he'd procured. Obviously, it was a kitsune, and a nicely-trimmed one at that. But as he flew onward, he noticed the form he grasped almost...morph?

He glanced down his chest for a second.

Where the kitsune had been, a something remained. Every time he blinked, or that his eyes shifted, its form seemed to blink into impossibilities: a jewel, a mirror, a dragonet--

"AGH!!! Wh-Wh-What--?!" Isuntsu beat against the air in bursts, righting himself into a hovering standstill. He held up the writhing figure in one jeweled talon, glaring.

"Ugh! What is this thing that aims to befuddle me?!"

----------

Abhainn's tentacles retracted back to his body, taken aback by the show before him. Where the great antlered beast had been, now lay something more resemblant of a mortal denizen. In his core, the skull-mask drifted and jittered, tugging with the gravity of his body in motion. He immediately took notice of the shouting from earlier--some girl?--, and went to dip back to the safety of obscurity; he had no desire to deal with yet another intrusive being. Be lurched forward before being stopped by a plume of blue fire tightening around him and the creature. He couldn't help but panic.

"Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa, stop! Call the fire off, NOW!" Abhainn shrunk himself to the size of a melon, tucking himself into the pores in the earth in case of a quick escape.

Edited by Sugar-Free

This...What Is it? Bird Lizard? Yeah...Wait, there's a name for that...Dragon. Yeah! Dragon fits. This dragon sure has a sophisticated view on beauty. Bec thought as it passed through it's fourth form, which happened to be a rather visually appealing ornate chair. It dangled from one of the dragon's talon as he jerked to a hault and movered midair. Bec felt the dragon shift it'a attention and another hange came over it, and this one was a doozy.

Bec fell away as she grew too large for the dragon to hold on to. She plummeted to the groud Ok! OK! Don't panic. What are these flabby arm things? OH! OH! Wings! She unfurled her newly formed wings and pumped them against the air. She slowed, her talons just grazing the tops of the tallest trees. She clumsily struggled to climb back to the to the dragon's altitude.

Her new form was a copy of the other dragon's body type. She was female, she didn't know how she knew that, she just did. Her sleek body was covered in pearly white scales. Her thin wing membrane and belly were colored a golden yellow that reflected the sun's rays with a strange iridecence. She narrowed her purple eyes at the male dragon, "Who are you calling thing?", she demanded. Yeah? So what if she didnt have a permanent form? That was rude, "You're the one who drug me away from my new friends" she huffed.

Rain could tell something was coming, from the way the hair on the back of his neck seemed to stand on end. Glancing around the clearing there was nothing that would have given him that feeling, everything was pleasantly at peace. Still the feeling persisted and grow just like the shadow that rain could see growing on the floor of the clearing. Looking up rain had but seconds to see what was blocking out the sun’s rays before a giant serpent with hind legs and colorful feathers wings came crashing down into the clearing. It easily filled up the small clearing, just as suddenly as it came though it was gone. Rain stood from his log at the far side of the clearing and walked out to where Bec and Phill had been standing. Checking to make sure they were ok. As his feet touched the earth he could feel the soft grass flattened by the beast, it gave the clearing a sad look as some trees were missing branches and flower patches where destroyed.

Reaching the other side rains eye landed on phills small form tucked back and out of the way. He had a look of shock and mild confusion written on his face, like he couldn't believe what he had just seen. Rain glanced around the area after spotting Phill and didn't see Bec anywhere, although that could have been because she had changed into something smaller and got out of the way. Rains eyes grow big as he heard some far of voice getting quieter and farther away with each passing second. Looking up he had just enough time to see the small shape of the beast as he flows away ,presumably with Bec. Thinking hard for a second rain looked back over to Phill. Holding his hand out to Phill, giving a small simple shrug of his shoulders he decided he didn't really care. He didn't have any reason to like bec but then again he didn't have any reason not to. But she was gone and he figured (hoped) she could take care of herself.

Phill had mere seconds to react and luckily it missed him, whatever it was and instead phill went rolling to the side until he hit against a tree. He was not sure what to think but the next thing he saw was Rain standing over him while offering a hand. Phill took the hand and stood up looking around the clearing, he didn't notice that bec was taken and glanced around the clearing looking for her. He didn't like or dislike her and didn't trust her but figured that something should be done. "What h-hppened to bec? Maybe we should keep an eye out and see if we can find her..?" Phill was never good with coming up with plans and after the morning he had so far with random people finding him, training, giant things hitting him as it flew by, he was pretty sure it may have even cut him. He just wanted to go home to where things made sense for at least a little while.

Rain gave phill a look of utter annoyance, rolling his eyes he walked back to his stomp and sat down again. Gesturing in a circular motion with his hands rain waited for phill to decide to look around so they could leave. Rain didnt really care but he didnt want to be left alone so he would stick with phill. But he let phill know by the annoyed glances and the occasional sigh that he was more than ready to go.

After a little bit rain spread himself out on his back, trying to balance on the log. Rain layed there with his hair spread out and his ears flicking occasionally as they picked up a noise a little ways off. When the wind blow his tails would sway in the breeze, he was feeling lazy right now. He know that the correct thing was to worry about bec, to help phill look for her, but he couldn't. Maybe if he had spent more time with her he would have liked her enough to warrant going out and looking for her. Rain turned on his side watching phill as he thought that if she came back he would try to be a little more hospitable to her. But even that would be hard as it was not generally in his nature.

Edited by Acornia

Phill was annoyed that rain didn't at least make sure bec wasn't in the immediate area hiding. Phill was not good with people but leaving a potentially injured girl when she is watching would make him a target to be attacked which he did not want. He did a quick sweep of the immediate area taking almost ten minutes before he gave up, figuring she ran away or was dead he tossed a branch at Rain before walking to the treeline that would lead towards his cave. "Come on...l-lets go." Phill's tails swayed behind him as he felt unsure about what had happened immediatly thinking that since rain was the only one left untouched that he may have something to do with it and he let rain know from his body language that he was completely on guard and would not hesitate to fight if attacked.

Rain watched phill as he checked the clearing hoping to find bec. Every now and the he would throw agitated glances rains way. Rain listened as phill let out a audible sigh before he suddenly turned and chucked a stick his direction. Rain dodged easily, avoiding what would have been a painful collision. Rain picked the stick up from where it had landed on the ground, carring it with him he followed after phill at his suggestion to leave. Rain smiled and jogged the short distance to caught up to phill. When he was a a little ways behind him he fell in line, following diligently. He noticed phill throw glances over his shoulder occasionally like he was worried about him. Rain let his two tails swish behind him as he walked content with life at the moment. He didnt totally trust phill but from his little show earlier he was fairly certain that if he needed help phill would give it.

--------+++++////////////\\\\\\\+++++----------

Dauõa watched as more blue flames came from the bank, most landing a few feet away into the water. This though was causing the blob thing that had his mask to become distracted. As the blob backed away and into some small crevasses Dauõa lunged forward to grab the mask that had been ripped feom his possession. Reaching out he slided on the muddy ground falling back into the water even more. He struggled to get his feet back under him in an attempt to reach his mask.