TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

ohmy.gif Unexpected release! Color me surprised! laugh.gif Time to go a-huntin'!

That moment when you have eggs THIS close to hatching, but they won't. *pokes them*

Edit - okay, one finally did.

Edited by tiny_5nake

Where are these dropping? I haven't even seen the brown one yet.

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by Nectaris

Is it just me, or does the first gold scales egg have something pink below it?

Edited by arjunvohra

I now have two of the blue and two of the brown and three of the gold. I didn't even realize there was a release until I went to the AP and saw a sudden drop in the times of the eggs. I went to the forums to check and sure enough, a release.

Is it just me, or does the first gold scales egg have something pink below it?

No, I see it. Looks like it's leaking some kinda fluid.

Went to the caves to find a horse egg, found a new release instead. I'm pleasantly surprised, these eggs look gorgeous! smile.gif

I also think this is one of the first times i've not been scroll-locked when a new release has rolled in so i'm pleased about the timing, too!

Awfully surprising to see a drop this month. Never seemed to happen before. ovo;

I got 3 lustrous and 2 of the new drakes. Hopefully I can grab 2 mottleds to lock myself.

I think the Gold Drake Egg is bugged like the Kyanite Pygmy Egg

Or maybe they aren't what we expect like it happened with the Diamondwings..

I think the Gold Drake Egg is bugged like the Kyanite Pygmy Egg

Or maybe they aren't what we expect like it happened with the Diamondwings..

Yes... I remember everyone's shock when the diamondwing eggs hatched into magenta hatchlings. But I also think it might be bugged, since drake eggs are not normal sized.

Whatever the case, now I am just more curious to see what will emerge out of that egg.

Edited by arjunvohra

Yes... I remember everyone's shock when the diamondwing eggs hatched into magenta hatchlings. But I also think it might be bugged, since drake eggs are not normal sized.

Whatever the case, now I am just more curious to see what will emerge out of that egg.

I expected Diamondwings to be like Celestials honestly.

I really think the Drakes are bugged.

HAS EGG LOCATIONS

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Molted Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast)

Thanks Ruby for the updates!

Molted Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)

I think you mean the mottled egg.

Somehow managed 2 of each with this scrappy internet lol. On vacation in the Maine mountains until Monday. Grabbed Bleeding Moon by mistake when the old mixed in, so hoping to grab another Golden egg in four hours +

Good luck with your catching!

These all look so promising! SO HYPE

I decided to go with 3 of the new drake-size eggs. I love me some drakes, and gold things tend to be hard to find later. Got two of both of the others - really looking forward to seeing what's in that blue egg.

*excited squeal* I know what the blue eggs are! Super stoked to finally see them! Totally gonna hoard them biggrin.gif