TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

I got my two ancients and they are BOTH z coded biggrin.gif YES !

Updating

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Molted Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast and Desert)

Thanks Ruby for finding out about the Molted Egg

Out of 34 Golden Scales, I only found 15 from Coast, 9 from Forest and 10 from Jungle. The Desert report for these may need verification.

Wow, I predicted one breed but three newbees. Very nice, thanks TJ and the spriters for their work. I'm now locked but as soon as I get a free place I will get one of those eggies. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for the new dragons .. any of them will be rare ?

and for how long it will be available in the caves ?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Nice! New release ohmy.gif

Also, would it be okay to say that I actually remember the egg with the lustrous sheen scales? As in I remember when I saw it as a DR quite a while ago, and I think I even participated in it with a very minor role. Assuming this isn't some other dragon and that I'm not just remembering wrong lol.

Anyhow, I'd like to grab a few of these new eggs, they look so pretty.

EDIT: Aaaand I've just locked myself with one Lustrous Sheen (though I wanted another one), two mottled and 4 golden. Woo!

Edited by Eggy0

Aaaannnddd....got the blue shiny,and with a code ending of Bo!!!*is a HUGE Lost Girl fan*Thank you TJ and the AMAZING artists,who,as ALWAYS,NEVER(IMO) Miss the proverbial bullseye. biggrin.gif

Ohhhh dear. I still need to trade or beg for a gazillion of Christmas mates, and now there are three November eggs. Not enough time !! I could've gone without new dragons until Christmas.

I was going to say the same thing. It's nice to have a breather between Halloween and Christmas. I had just bred some eggs before I noticed these new ones, so now I've got to toss some I was hoping to keep and attempt to trade the others for new releases.

Don't get me wrong, it's always fun to have new dragons, but it can be stressful too, especially when there are multiple releases sandwiched between two major holidays.

Out of 34 Golden Scales, I only found 15 from Coast, 9 from Forest and 10 from Jungle. The Desert report for these may need verification.

Could have sworn I seen some of the golden specks in the desert

Such pretty eggs!

I grabbed a golden one from jungle and coast

an ancient from coast and desert

and two lustrous sheen from forest.

*does the happy dance*

What lovely eggs wub.gif

I managed to get two of each at the top of the hour. Now I have to decide which one to nab as an extra. ETA: Decision made for me... I forgot I have a killed (bitten) egg! Oh well rolleyes.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Stayed in the Forest and got two of each pretty handily at the hourly drop just now. That was a bit of a rush to wake up to this morning before work!

Updating

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Molted Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast)

Thanks Ruby for the updates

The one time I go to bed before midnight and look what happened! laugh.gif I was half expecting a November release, but am totally unprepared. I have a scroll full of eggs that I refuse to abandon, so I will just have to wait another day.

I am really glad to see a release, but am surprised at the size of it. The eggs all look interesting and it is great to see a new drake among them. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Oh my gosh, I didn't expect a November release! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Now to try to catch some...

Edit: Which biomes are they in, please?

Edited by inlaterdays

I think I know what dragon the Lustrious one is! *Spoilers hidden*

If my memory doesn't fool me it will be the gorgeous blue Scaled European Western with a bit of see through wings ♥♥

I know that design on the finished list was my favorite of all times and I can't wait to hoard them like hell if it's actually that one! ♥ tongue.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Oh my gosh, I didn't expect a November release! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Now to try to catch some...

Edit: Which biomes are they in, please?

Look two comments above yours...

Edited by maylin

@ WoLfgIrLyS: That's wonderful, I hope it is what you think it is! I also remember seeing the egg design but cannot for the life of me recall what the adult looked like. xP The time my favourite completed suggestion showed up in the game, it was as an Easter egg in 2011 and I was like dammit, now it's never going to be released in the cave. rolleyes.gif