TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

I ADORE the Honey drakes and the Fells! Not too keen on the adult Glacewings, but I wasn't enamored with the hatchlings either; it's a fine sprite, just not to my tastes. :V

now to get ALL THE DRAKES

Woah... I love the Honey ones and the Azure Glacewing ones are cool but- RHINO DRAGONS!!! x'D *Ahem* Fell dragons, I love them too... x'D

I adore them all, thank you very much spriters! ;3;

Edited by AveryCF

I am in love with the Drakes, and I see I'm not alone. I like all three, but something about the drakes is just so captivating. And that wedge head on the Fell dragons is too cool!

Oh my goodness!!! I don't know which is my fave - they all look spectacular biggrin.gif

The Fell Dragons are some of the most unique dragons we've seen - they make me think of the Pacific Rim Kaiju for some reason. It's a very cool concept smile.gif

I just wish the Honey Drakes were regular dragons - they would look stunning with so many others. We really don't have a lot of regulars in the yellow color family.

I think the male Fell's chin looks like the kaiju Otachi's nose, and his nose looks like Trespasser's nose. IDK about the female exactly, but she's bae. I really hope Podie makes a painting reference of both their heads in profile so I can rub my eyeballs all over their cudgel/crests.

I flippin' love kaiju. I really want someone to make a Gojira or Rodan dragon. *_*

Does anyone know who the new spriter is?

Edit: Congratulations SphinxLucida on having you're dragon released. You did a great job!

Edited by w5aw5

The Fells actually remind me of Cassowaries more than they do of Rhinos, at least in the face. I love them SO MUCH. biggrin.gif They're the BEST.

Also really happy about the Honey Drakes, Finally, a golden drake to match with Day Glories! I like that huge spiky tail of theirs, too. Odeen, you really outdid yourself with these two. Awesome work.

The Glacewings are well-sprited, just not much to my personal taste. Their wings do look pretty cool. I had forgotten about them, but their name reminds me that I did see them on the request list once, a long time ago. Congrats to their spriter/conceptor! smile.gif

After a while so I could get well used to all the sprites, my favourite sprites of each new breed are:

Azure G. - adult

Fell - S1

Honey - S2s (both)

These are undoubtfully the prettiest to me of each set smile.gif

Please not this, not the restrictive breeding groups, not for the single-genders! D8

(Halloween? I'm all for it, single-gendered Christmas and Valentines? Hell no, please! Don't make me hate these 2 'types' even more(please, I'm literally pleading...) - this time nothing but genuinely and purely hating them blink.gif )

TBH, this strikes me as a false worry/false logic. After all, the more releases drakes, pygmies, and two-heads get, the less restricted they are, so what's the big deal?

I hope the honey drakes don't end up being rare. I want to make a lineage with them, but I haven't seen any since the release. Does anyone know they're rarity?

Edited by w5aw5

Does anyone know who the new spriter is?

SphinxLucida is the spriter for the Azure Glacewing. She is a forum member, but I haven't see her posting. Perhaps she is only active in DR, which I generally don't visit.

I hope the honey drakes don't end up being rare. I want to make a lineage with them, but I haven't seen any since the release. Does anyone know they're rarity?

I have seen quite a few of them and caught 4 with no trouble. Try the forest. That seems to be where I see them most.

Edited by purplehaze

I think the male Fell's chin looks like the kaiju Otachi's nose, and his nose looks like Trespasser's nose. IDK about the female exactly, but she's bae. I really hope Podie makes a painting reference of both their heads in profile so I can rub my eyeballs all over their cudgel/crests.

I flippin' love kaiju. I really want someone to make a Gojira or Rodan dragon. *_*

Your excitement surrounding the Fell dragon is adorable! x3 Holding onto your buttcheeks, now rubbing your eyeballs over the crest. Not quite sure I appreciate the imagery but it's still cute. :P

Recently rewatched Pacific Rim and I definitely see the resemblence!

I loved them all!

I'm usually not a fan of rough dragons, but Fell are definitely impresive and amazing!

Azzures are also wonderful and I totally loved the Honey Drakes! I'm loving more and more the Drakes with every new release! <3

Thank you all for them! <3

Wellp. This release, plus the Witchlights, has cemented Odeen as one of my top favorite spriters on DC. And the Glacewings, oh my goodness, they're gorgeous! I love all three of these dragons so much, they're amazing in totally different ways. Thank you Odeen, SphinxLucida, and TJ for these beauties!

Can't wait to begin the formation of my army of Honey Drakes.biggrin.gif

AMAZINGLY AWESOME work and I look forward to the AMAZING AWESOMENESS yet to come.*heart*

I remember the Azure Glacewings!

I think the Fell is my new favourite though, holy smokes. I am a sucker for brutish, wingless dragons that stray from the 'typical' dragon appearance.

And the Honey Drakes are adorable. 'Nuff said.

I really like the drakes, but I absolutely LOVE the Fell. New favorite dragons. Must hoard. <3

And congrats to SphinxLucinda on the release!

Wow, the Fells are amazing! So different from what we usually get. Fantastic release, I love them. <3

Once again, I missed a release ^^; *smacks head against table* Would anyone be willing to inform me as to what biome(s) they are in, please and thank you? ^^; *feels horrible to asking*

Once again, I missed a release ^^; *smacks head against table* Would anyone be willing to inform me as to what biome(s) they are in, please and thank you? ^^; *feels horrible to asking*

The honey drakes turn up in the forest a lot, although they can apear in the other biomes, the Fell tend to turn up in the desert, and the Azure Glacewings are found in the forest.

oh my god these are some of the best sprites i've seen on this site

the fell dragons. i'm in looooveee

and i'm 90% sure i recognize the azure glacewings off the completed list. i definitely recognize the name.