TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

All 3 look amazing. Those Fell dragons remind me of Knivehead from Pacific Rim.

Probebly going to try & get a lot of them.

They're adults finally!!!! & all looking great

Azure Glacewings are beautiful (I really love the colour blue) & the name is fantastic too.

The Honey Drakes are surprising! I thought they'd be tiny but they're looking really lively (both the poses look amazing, esp. the tail O:) & was not expecting the Fell Dragons to look so much like dinosaurs.

I really love the adults, my favorites are the Fell Dragons and the Honey Drakes, but I also like the new blue one. happy.gif

I absolutely love them all as adults. The coloring is amazing on these, and the dinosaur dragons are epic. LOVE love love them all!

After a while so I could get well used to all the sprites, my favourite sprites of each new breed are:

Azure G. - adult

Fell - S1

Honey - S2s (both)

These are undoubtfully the prettiest to me of each set smile.gif

Now I'd really love a Drake Holiday release to go with them. *cough* wink.gif

Please not this, not the restrictive breeding groups, not for the single-genders! D8

(Halloween? I'm all for it, single-gendered Christmas and Valentines? Hell no, please! Don't make me hate these 2 'types' even more(please, I'm literally pleading...) - this time nothing but genuinely and purely hating them blink.gif )

Love them all, can't decide which to collect first!

Thanks again, TJ and spriters!

Oooh, the dragons are all so lovely! The descriptions are so cute as well. From the Fell dragons eating anything that can fit into their mouths to the honey drakes with wings that protect them from angry bees, aksdjhasj. x3

Think the Fell dragon wins for me overall. Odeen, you legend. <3

Edited by Varekis

ohmy.gif Oh my goodness, they are all so beautiful! I'm especially drawn to the Fell Dragon. Awesome work, guys! (I noticed the same theme is hunger, haha, nice one, TJ!)

Well, as I suspected, the Ancients are my favorites, the golden drakes are beautiful as hell, and the blue ones are my least favorite but still cool. I like the wings on the blue ones. Great release! The ancients are AMAZING, favorite non holiday new dragon of 2016 by FAR.

Three home runs. Thank you spriters, they are all so interesting I want to hoard them all. Good choices TJ.

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Awesome work as usual Odeen!

Awesome work as well SphinxLucida and congratz on getting In-Cave!

Beautiful dragons, all 3! - Azure, Fell, and Honey.

Please not this, not the restrictive breeding groups, not for the single-genders! D8

(Halloween? I'm all for it, single-gendered Christmas and Valentines? Hell no, please! Don't make me hate these 2 'types' even more(please, I'm literally pleading...) - this time nothing but genuinely and purely hating them blink.gif )

Oh yes, I was definitely thinking of a Halloween-Drake, too! Having one for the two-CBs-only release would be a bloodbath in the forums. xd.png

Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

We have Adults! And they are all great.

The Honey Drakes are cute and the Fell Dragons are awesome!

And I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THE AZURE GRACEWINGS!

Welcome to the cave! I'm happy.

Woohoo Adults! Awesome release! Love all the new sprites. Now to get up to numbers! biggrin.gif