TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Wait... Am I the only one or the wings of the Azures are a bit transparent?

Yes, hence the name Glacewing I suppose smile.gif

I am so happy I managed to get the names Lord and Lady Azure Glacewing

Edited by arjunvohra

I love the transparent wings of the Azure Glacewing Dragons biggrin.gif

Amazing that such a large creature can have semi-transparent wings! And a beautiful colour wub.gif

I already knew the Azure Glacewings, I commented their dragon request before they went into the completed list, so I'm very happy to see them in game now!

However I still think that their right leg is bend in a strange way, specially if compared with the other leg. I would appreciate if it could look more relaxed.

It also doesn't give me the feeling of being able to fly because the wing membrane looks quite rigid.

I really loves the scales' shade and the head

I'm so glad the glacewings got released; like many, I remembered them from the completed list. Seriously gorgeous dragon. I'm going to be looking for some lineages with them, come Christmas.

Can't wait to see the adults for the other two!

ohmy.gif Oh. My. God.

The Fell dragon

It is beautiful. It is everything I imagined and more!

It did turn out to be a ferocious reptilian rhino! I Must HOARD!

Thank you Odeen, for giving me a new favourite dragon!

Edited by arjunvohra

Now I'm wondering what the "positively" in their egg description could refer to! Cannot have been their attitude laugh.gif

Ooooh - Honey Drakes! wub.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks Odeen for the gorgeous Fell Dragons! They are so dofferent of other breeds. I like them soo much.

One look at that Fell dragon and I meep like a mouse and want to scuttle out of the way. xd.png What an imposing figure!

Such lovely and amazing dragons. I especially love the Honey Drakes!

Ohhh that honey drake had an unexpected lot of wing in its adult pose!! Love it smile.gif And the fell dino/rhino/dragon looks very cool as well.

Not gonna lie, when I saw the Glacewing eggs, I was hoping that they'd go well with the Diamondwing dragons...I'm off to set up some templates and check these lineages out smile.gif

Ha, I had seen the blue dragons before! Very pretty.

But, ironically enough, I think the drakes stole the show. I LOVE their tails! <3 Pity they're drakes, so pretty, so few lineage choices xd.png

The fell dragon is massive! Very beautiful and ORIGINAL. I really appreciate the primitive looks it has, plus it's a wingless western, should we assume that all dragons in the beginning didn't have wings? It would be very nice to add some lore to Valkemare after the relase of these dragons!

Honey drakes have such a warm yellow, they look dense as real honey xd.png They tail is really nice detailed and I really like its angle. The drake itself is quite monocromatic, but the shades and lights it has on its torso are very well made. Legs are a bit too short, specially if compared to those big wings, but it's cute and lovely !

I am really really glad to see a new drake breed, MORE DIVERSITY!

I really like to imagine Valkemare with some realistic traits, like biodiversity and an equal number of species.

For example Wyvern are outnumbered by regular Western dragons, and even Eastern, sea serpents, Wyrms and wingless dragons are. That's why i'm looking forward to see more of these breeds relased, to add a sparkle of realism and see a more complete fauna in the game.

I found the names for my pairs of the other 2 breeds but the other gender of these didn't come in the meantime:P

And the female Fell dragon does not disappoint either. What a strong facial expression!

I can only echo Odeen's first post in this thread -- Holy Smokes!

I am in love! The Fell dragons are amazing! Love the sprite and the description both. What a magnificently primitive creature! And the Honey drakes are sweet as can be! wink.gif

I already commented on the Azure Glacewing, a worthy addition to the cave. I love the detail on it and it's transparent wings which I didn't really notice at first because at quick glance I thought the tail was just in front of the wing, but now I realize that would be very odd positioning! laugh.gif

Okay, I love all of these and the Glacewings are awesome, but the Honey Drakes. My gosh they are amazing! wub.gif