TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Ahhhh I was not expecting a November release at all, what a nice surprise! I had to scramble a bit but was able to snag two of each. Can't wait to see what they grow up into!

The blue ones are definitely my favorite so far. Very fierce!

That would be my choice as well but I prefer sexual dimorphism so I'm all for the mottleds.

Was very confused yesterday, as to why the caves were empty until it refilled at a 5-min mark. Thank you for these new dragons! Can't wait to see what the adults look like. smile.gif

Oh yeah, I remember the blue ones as well. Nice to have some new artists being added. Also, Kaiju dragons.

Happy Birthday Odeen.

Now just to have that Shimmer hatch so I can grab one of yours...

Oohh I love the bony crest on the ancients! And the blue one is just awesome.

On the first page, the second blue dragon and the first three ancient dragons look like they're having a gossiping session LOL

The blue hatchies are my favourite at the moment! I kind of missed the hatchlings phase and was shocked to click on the forum to see the already gendered hatchies O______O

Just got my internet back a while ago, what a nice surprise to come back to biggrin.gif

Thanks spriters, and congratulations to SphinxLucida for making it in-cave!

(Also, thanks to people who compile biomes here on the release thread!)

I love the new hatchlings and commend the Spriters on the wonderful job they've done. I'm quite looking forward to the hatchling's final "transformations"!

Odeen leveled! +1!

Also thank you for the new release! It's always awesome to see a completed dragon be released and have an artists added to the team! biggrin.gif

Woo, new release! Congrats to the spriter (who I can't remember, someone please help?) who's CL dragon made it in-cave, and hooray for the spriters who made the drake and the other dino-looking hatchie!

Edit: There seems to be some formatting issues with the dinosaur-looking hatchings' descriptions...?

Edited by beiningtian

Woo, new release! Congrats to the spriter (who I can't remember, someone please help?) who's CL dragon made it in-cave, and hooray for the spriters who made the drake and the other dino-looking hatchie!

Edit: There seems to be some formatting issues with the dinosaur-looking hatchings' descriptions...?

SphinxLucida sprited the shimmery blue!

Edited by andromedae

So far ....

I am in love.

I love the colors on the ancient one. I can't wait to see the adult.

I love the blue sprite on the luminius one.

I really like the bigger aspect of the gendered sprites.

I wasn't expecting a drake, I thought it was another pygmy sized dragon. I can't wait to see that one either.

Very good job to the spriters.

When you're excited for the release but the Holly contest is almost over and you're determined to get a whole last bunch in. D;

I hope none of these are too hard to get after this release sad.gif haha!

So far ....

I am in love.

I love the colors on the ancient one. I can't wait to see the adult.

I love the blue sprite on the luminius one.

I really like the bigger aspect of the gendered sprites.

I wasn't expecting a drake, I thought it was another pygmy sized dragon. I can't wait to see that one either.

Very good job to the spriters.

WHOOO! I hope these drakes will bring me back into my Project

Shoot, I should have abandoned some eggs yesterday. xD The hatchies are all very cute. I do particularly like the drake hatchies.

Gotta say, I love those drake hatchlings. Absolutely adorable. Gives me very high hopes for the adults. The others are cool too, but those might be my new favorite hatchlings on the site.

Didn't see this announcement until after I was already in the cave and saw the new descriptions. Immediately filled up and am now locked. What a great surprise!

Oh maaan, I want like fifty of the Drakes.

The fact that they look like they're a true golden shade isn't bad either. >w>

Oh maaan, I want like fifty of the Drakes.

The fact that they look like they're a true golden shade isn't bad either. >w>

I knowwww!

I'm thinking we could do an expansion into Drakes/Watchwhers for our Pern project pretty soon.