TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Grabbed a handful of eggs from ap...then had to ditch them all due to release xd.png Got my pair of each though! Sadly misclicked a black tea...tried to repulse bite but it turned and clung sad.gif

Any idea what the name of these could be?

The Lustrous Sheen is sorted between Arsani and Balloon

- Azurite (by Pluviophillia)

-

-

The Mottled Grey is sorted between Falconiform Wyvern and Fever Wyvern

- Feldspar (by Pluviophillia)

-

-

The new Drake is sorted between Holiday 2015 (Aegis) and Hooktalon

- Honey (by Pluviophillia)

-

-

Also Happy birthday, Odeen! Welcome new in-cave spriter!

Oh, that's a lot better then my post >..>

Also, for the sake of new people coming in, you might want to add the locations where they're found in

Happy Birthday, Odeen!

And congrats to the newest spriter!

I've been waiting for this dragon!

Woo! new eggs! I got 2 'tiny golden scales' and 2 'positively ancient'...still trying to get 'lustrous covered in scales'... I've seen, but missed, 2 of them so far...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Oh my! A release right on top of Thanksgiving, plus a new in-cave spriter, and Odeen's birthday! Happy birthday Odeen, and congrats to the new spriter! What a day for DC...

I looked at the yellow hatchie and thought "Awww, looks like a very slender cat.". Then I looked down and saw: Odeen. laugh.gif

The grey one reminds me more of a dog, though. That makes it even. wink.gif

And two hatchies with great, even insatiable appetites. I sense a Thanksgiving theme going, there. wink.gif

Cute hatchies !

Congratulations, SphinxLucida and Odeen !

Edit: Odeen's birthday ? Double the congratulations, in that case ! May your spriting talent stay with you for many years to come !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I'm being a total dork and just locking myself with the golden drakes. They're so pretty, and they do remind me of honey (which I happen to be very addicted to, lol). All the new dragons looks great. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Whew, got my six! (And one misclick) Looking forward to the adults! Also, congrats to the new spriter, and happy birthday Odie!

Nice! I've got at least one of each now, thanks TJ and spriters!

I did misclick a Trihorn, haven't seen that desc. in a long while. And I just woke up x)

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Happy Birthday Odeen!!!

I love this release. I've got my ex-neighbor over here and we are having so much fun!

Was wondering why there were suddenly 4 day eggs in the AP again! Just gotta wait four hours to grab my second golden eggie and I'm all set.

The ancient ones look so cute, I'm excited most for them!

Thanks TJ! and congrats to Odeen and to SphinxLucida on your first in-cave release!

And Happy birthday to Odeen!

Edited by ainisarie