maylin

Add the names of Holiday Dragons

I can never remember the name's of most Holiday dragons because I can only find the names in the wiki. On my scroll they are only listed as Holiday dragon with the year they where release.

I would really appreciate if their name was added to their page.

Like maybe

Aegis, Holiday Dragon (2015)

You're not the first to suggest that... not for that reason but for majority knowing these dragons by their 'unofficial' breed names, not the numbers(years) the game uses...

Really, I don't get it why these still haven't got their breed names officially in the game... All have their respective names used anyway by the players rolleyes.gif

I support this as well. Every other holiday has their own names. And I never remember the winter holiday years.

Maybe there can even be an extra paragraph under the generic description name describing the specific xmas dragon.

I am in support of this as well.

I also think that they should get their own descriptions for the Holiday dragons and the hatchlings.

Edit: Well all the holiday dragons from now on should get some descriptions.

Edited by black-shado

The description bit is up to their creators...

For interests sake, here's the suggestion to add their names to the encyclopedia, which partly turned towards making their names official.

The artists' named them, so I don't see why the names shouldn't be their official in-cave names.

Support!

I would also be interested in seeing descriptions for them, but not if the artist doesn't want.

Support!

I would also be interested in seeing descriptions for them, but not if the artist doesn't want.

+1!

Some do have descriptions (ex: Sweetlings), but others don't. It would be nice to see all of the breeds named and described in the future, but it's not at the top of my want list.

Oh this needs to be done! I get so tired of seeing Holiday Dragon when I want to know the breed. Please may we have this?