kreepers_killer

Is it snowing yet?

Its day three of snow this year where I'm at! And let me tell you, people here are acting like it's the apocalypse. Grocery stores have almost sold completely out, gas stations have actually run out, and the roads are littered with abandoned cars! There's Facebook posts selling milk for hundreds and somebody stockpiled all the salt, pricing it high also.

Lol I'm just happy to stay inside and read. Granted I do work tomorrow

We had some low lying 'snow clouds' yesterday afternoon, but it didn't snow, darn it.  They look like fog, but there is a difference that I cannot explain, but if you've experienced them, you'd know...

On 2/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, Nightwalkerkey said:

Its day three of snow this year where I'm at! And let me tell you, people here are acting like it's the apocalypse. Grocery stores have almost sold completely out, gas stations have actually run out, and the roads are littered with abandoned cars! There's Facebook posts selling milk for hundreds and somebody stockpiled all the salt, pricing it high also.

Lol I'm just happy to stay inside and read. Granted I do work tomorrow 

Keep safe out there and send some snow here in GA.

Nope.  Not unusual for here. Down here it rarely snows.  I live in a river valley, it forms kind of an air bubble that makes winter weather divide around us.  Places that are further south than us are more likely to get snow.

It is snowing here today. Think the storm skirted us. Not getting the 7 inches they warned we could get.

It snowed a few days ago in the late evening, but it didn't stick for very long...  Right now it is blowing a hard, cold wind!!!