kreepers_killer

Is it snowing yet?

It's 20°C outside today so no snow for me 😂 To be fair I never have snow where I live and I prefer it that way. Snow is pretty and all but it's wet, cold and altogether uncomfortable. No thank you!

Yes, we have snow... not MUCH yet, mind you but it isn't EVEN Thanksgiving yet..... there is almost certainly more where what there is came from!

A Snowy Christmas is the RULE rather than exception where I live. ;)

If it ever starts snowing here I’ll be very concerned.

No snow where I live either. On some years it's already started snowing in October, but this year it's been pretty warm. Hoping it'll stay that way as I hate cold weather.

I live in the Bahamas so no snow here, but I returned yesterday from Toronto where I had a wee bit of snow on Saturday morning. 

Just enough to say I'd seen snow, but now enough to have to worry about driving in it! :D

I've only turned my heating on twice so far this year, both times just for a few hours and as I live in northern UK I am not complaining.

The Bahamas @Lagie? I am so jealous right now.

Yes, there was snow here, it was pretty well either melted or on its way to melting on the way home, but BRRRRR. And off to the doc tomorrow via Bus. More BRRR. But FINALLY I am so excited! This has been a long overdue visit and results and I can layer up as much as the Firestone Tire Mascot just as good as He can!

Nope, not yet! I wish, though. I was just in a part of the country where it was snowing. Alas, I am now back home, where it is too warm.

Nope.  It's weird for me, but in the best of ways!  I don't despise snow anymore (maybe) but I'm not a fan of subzero temps and piles of snow larger than me.  Time seems different without snow though and I have to keep reminding myself that it's not late summer since I've lived in the first snow/last frost calendar for almost my whole life.  Also, it hasn't dropped below 0 which is great, but the fact that it probably won't through winter kind of bugs me.  The locals are all 'oh this isn't winter yet and it's going to get colder' but it's not winter for me without -20C, a pile of snow taller than me, and 500 shades of grey outside.  My friends definitely don't get it.  Most are either locals or international students from tropical climates, so the idea of giant snow piles and lots of snow falling from the sky is fascinating.

It hardly ever snows where I am, and when it does, it's a really tiny amount so we can't do anything with it. I can't even remember the last time it snowed.

Snowing? It's not even raining yet. I live in Germany, close to the (lower) Rhine. Water levels around here are so low, they're breaking records (time and again and still not done). And still, no rain. Much less snow. Although I heard that we're getting snow soon - we'll see. :) 

Yes, and interestingly, my petunias survived the snow and were still flowering. I took cuttings.

This night we had the first snow. It is not much more than a thin White layer here and there on some roofs, but it is snow^^

We had some rather unexpected snow Thursday night. Everyone was expecting a "light dusting," but we got quite a bit more than that!

The snow falling that night was beautiful: 

Spoiler

rdDEzvI.jpg

And the next day my dogs had a lot of fun!

Spoiler

L2nySny.jpg

More snow fun: https://imgur.com/a/KFYIkQ5

It was snowing a little bit earlier today! Maybe it'll snow more soon too, the ground is a bit frosty and snowy already. :)

I live in Texas. Snow is a once in every five years thing here, and it snowed last year. XD

6 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

For me, that's already more than enough for this year. XD

Same here. We had a little in like October and a little here in November.

Edited by lunabay

Snow? What is snow? Is it food? Can you eat it?
Don't have that in Australia its summer right now

Not only has it been snowing lately, but it's been absolutely frigid. Yesterday it got down to -17 F with a wind chill around -50!

Dangerous wind chill warnings for my area. It snowed 2 days ago, but seems like it never stopped because all  of it has been

blowing off the roofs due to 30 - 50 mph winds the last two days.

It's been snowing quite heavily since Christmas at least. Trust me when I say that there's a lot of snow. :lol: It's a snow overload, a snowerload.