kreepers_killer

Is it snowing yet?

On 2018-03-29 at 1:39 AM, Draconiusultamius said:

Thank *expletive* no

Wait, I take that back.  Forget having a white Christmas, guess who's having a white Easter?  And that's not because of the bunnies.

Yup - we have a white easter :)

A snowstorm, no less. And here I was hoping it'd be spring soon, since it's almost plus degrees.

We had a beautiful springlike day yesterday and today there are several inches of snow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We moved from the south to New England last year so this whole snow thing is new to me. I'm ready for spring weather! I want to be able to go outside without bundling up!

It seemed so sunny and generally rather vernal yesterday so I assumed that it'd stop snowing for now but nooo, there's a snowstorm today. :D

Midwestern weather is so stupid, it's APRIL and we're still getting snow. It was like, 70 degrees outside less than a month ago. I went to Colorado last week and it was literally warmer thousands of feet in the air than it was in my hometown. On the upside, this was the first year in YEARS we got a white Christmas, but I don't want a white Easter! I'm tired of snow!

Spring has progressed a little around here as it hasn't been snowing at all today, instead it's been raining. B)

No snow here, still. As always. It's basically the Shire in California. Green everywhere, smoke billowing from chimneys, and there's even a patch of trees that resembles the Eastfarthing Woods. Noticed the first peach blossoms of the season the other day. Spring has sprung.

It's been hectic and crazy in Edinburgh. Usually, this place sees like one hour of snow every year, but it's snowed thrice for days at a time here this winter! It was snowing just a few days ago, practically a blizzard.

Snowed again today and yesterday... :rolleyes: It's pretty when you look out the window in the morning and see it covering the trees, but it's a surprise in April! 

Gah, we were walking around in short sleeves yesterday, I even got a little red. And today it's back to miserable and wet. Typical April, can't make up its mind :dry: I want spring to arrive and stay.

It doesn't snow here, but it has been so cold the last couple of days! :( We'd had quite lovely weather, but now it's just raining and miserable. I've been snuggled in bed with my electric blanket on to warm up.

Of course, some of you guys would probably consider the weather I'm having warm, but it feels freezing to me! :P

This was the second accumulating snow of the season.  The first was halfway through October, which was a bit alarming.

No snow in sight here, a few days ago we thought about still wearing T-Shirts. was a pretty warm autumn.

Hope for snow till end of the year^^