kreepers_killer

Is it snowing yet?

I live in The Netherlands, and so far there has only been a lot of rain.

But, my brother is currently in Austria and he told me that this morning several avalanches were set off manually because it had snowed so much!

Annoyingly, not as much as I would have hoped. I'm in Canada, it's December, and it has hardly snowed! It's supposed to snow soon, but... Not soon enough!

It's been rather cold in Finland, as cold as -30 degrees Celsius in the north but even here in the south we've had temperatures like -15. Unfortunately, this is going to change towards the end of this week. 😿 We didn't get a lot of snow but oh how I have enjoyed these beautiful wintry mornings with sea smoke like this!

Had a couple of days where there was snow on the ground but otherwise, not much snow here! I remember growing up there was always plenty of snow around this time of year, crazy how little we've been getting these past few years.

The weather forecasters keep saying there's a chance of snow, but still nothing! It's just been cold and ice on my car every morning. I want snowwwwwwwwwww at least around Xmas lol. The mountains have gotten lots and lots this year, it just hasn't come down to us lower elevations yet.

It's snowed a few times times over the past two weeks but it only sticks for a couple days before melting. It's supposed to snow all next week though! 

Got a bunch of snow overnight, and its still coming down! Weather station is predicting up to 4 inches.

we've just had a dusting of snow over the mountains here (Scotland),; although it didn't last the day, it was still surprising to see mid-April!