kreepers_killer

Is it snowing yet?

It snowed again last night. About an inch and a half.

And the sidewalk is already too icy to shovel, URGH. I'm sorry, mailperson. D:

It snowed again last night. About an inch and a half.

And the sidewalk is already too icy to shovel, URGH. I'm sorry, mailperson. D:

Just put salt on it!

Just put salt on it!

I don't have any. I could go to school and steal some, but that seems a little silly. =p

It sometimes snows where I live, but usually only about every other year. Even then it doesn't always stick, it's rare we get snow that stays for about a week. The night's here are so far only reaching the 40's though, and if I remember correctly it needs to be 32 degrees to snow. ;3; And 32 on the ground or less to stick- so right now we just get sprinkles, sprinkles and- more sprinkles. x'D (Thankfully we don't get real rain here often though lol, woo. Rain on thanksgiving! Oh joyous day!) It's looking like a grey christmas.~

Here in Tokyo, we got November snowfall for the first time in 54 years!

Just put salt on it!

It's none of my business, but if you'd ask me I'd suggest using sand instead, if it's possible to get a hold of. It's not flawless, but it may be better especially if it's just for your private driveway.

Salt on the roads create corrosion damages on vehicles and concrete structures, animals may be attracted by the salt, and salt in great amounts is not good for the surrounding vegetation.

There's a pretty big debate going on here right now about using salt on the roads, and admittedly I'm not terribly updated on the issue, but this is what I've been told. You may want to take it into consideration or read up on it.

Edited by Ripan

It's none of my business, but if you'd ask me I'd suggest using sand instead, if it's possible to get a hold of. It's not flawless, but it may be better especially if it's just for your private driveway.

Salt on the roads create corrosion damages on vehicles and concrete structures, animals may be attracted by the salt, and salt in great amounts is not good for the surrounding vegetation.

There's a pretty big debate going on here right now about using salt on the roads, and admittedly I'm not terribly updated on the issue, but this is what I've been told. You may want to take it into consideration or read up on it.

I never heard of that before. Having cats that go outside almost everyday, I seriously would not want anything bad for them. I'm gonna check that out.

People in my area use a mix of sand and salt on the roads/private properties. The mix is mostly sand and it works well. So far the snow has been staying, so hopefully I'll get a white Christmas.

No and there never will be (unless something freak/bad happens)

I'm Australian, only certain parts of Australia gets snow and I don't live anywhere near those places

we just entered summer weather here too, it has been VERY Hot

the night after I posted that we dropped from 30+ to 20/10 with our few morning rain showers turned into a full day downpour

I've now got a blocked nose and am soaked in sweat with a fever

the night after I posted that we dropped from 30+ to 20/10 with our few morning rain showers turned into a full day downpour

I've now got a blocked nose and am soaked in sweat with a fever

Aw man, I really do hope you get well soon! Even though you can get sick being in the snow exposed for to long as well, i'd still rather snow over rain. :/

No snow in Slovenia (only on mountain tops) .... 15-18°C through the day, sun so bright that blinds us ~ then the next days -5°C and fog :L And mostly just rain for now mad.gif

Not, unfortunately. It's highly possible that we'll have another snowless Christmas (and winter) here in Hungary. sad.gif

It's not where I live, but I saw in the trending topics on my facebook that it snowed in Tokyo (Japan) in November for the first time in a very long time! That was pretty interesting.

No snow yet, but there has been some ice overnight smile.gif

I usually like frost, but I wear crocs everywhere, and my feet were FREEZING!!! I think it's time I switch to trainers...

Welp... Snow is gone... Today it was raining... I just hope it won't be like last year, where the first REAL snow occured on the 27th... OF DECEMBER! Having a non-snowy christmas in Canada is really rare, and it should stay that way.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW ON MONDAY AND IM FLIPPING OUT

I L O V E S N O W

AND IT HASN'T SNOWED HERE IN WESTERN WA IN A LONG TIME

It almost never snows here...Only once or twice around Christmas. I'm so sad but then I'm also glad it doesn't since I was in another province another day and it was like snow-storming and I was literally FREEZING...

Should I ask guess where am I ? wink.gif

It almost never snows here...Only once or twice around Christmas. I'm so sad but then I'm also glad it doesn't since I was in another province another day and it was like snow-storming and I was literally FREEZING...

Should I ask guess where am I ? wink.gif

canadia