kreepers_killer

Is it snowing yet?

No and there never will be (unless something freak/bad happens)

I'm Australian, only certain parts of Australia gets snow and I don't live anywhere near those places

we just entered summer weather here too, it has been VERY Hot

Edited by InugamiZERO

I'm currently in the UK, and it hasn't snowed, it's just been really stormy weather atm.

But according to my cousin, it has been snowing back in my home in Estonia.

Wyoming, USA here. It snowed last week and stuck around for several days but is finally all melted. It was a couple centimeters, but I'm not sure of an exact amount.

EDIT to add that I have really good timing and went into the field this weekend to get some GPS points I missed during my field work and trudged through 2 - 3 inches of snow. The snow made it quite the adventure trying to find my drill holes, lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Western New York USA here. Snow? Yes. 4ft of snow so far. Snowstorms still. All in a typical day where I live lol

It's the UK. It doesn't snow here. If you're lucky, you get sleet.

Which sucks, because I want to build snowmen and have snowball fights...

We have had snow covering the ground for more than a month now. But not that much, it's mostly been just cold. Which is actually good; makes the rivers freeze over properly. I measured a snow depth of about 32 cm for the weather station this morning.

Northern Scandinavia here.

I'm in Ontario. It just snowed here last night, although not enough to cover the ground.

The weather's been ridiculous lately. It's been flipping wildly between 10 degrees and 0 (Celsius) the last few days, and now the wind's so loud that it literally woke me up yesterday rattling the windows. This is probably not going to be a fun winter.

I'm in Chicago.

it snowed last Saturday, But not enough to accumulate.

Edited by black-shado

I live in southern Ontario, we've gotten frost and some flurries but not enough actual snow to cover the ground just yet.

It's been snowing for two days now where I am, but there's only enough to dust the grass. I'm fine with it being cold so long as there's snow, but I really don't want a re-run of the ice storm that happened a few years ago. *shudders at memory*

Northern California... Nope, no snow here. Never had a snow day here. Odds are, never will. How much I'd love to finally have some.

Had some [sarcasm]nice[/sarcasm] 70F degrees weather last Christmas, though.

In my UK home we have even had snow lying one day, and quite a few flurries. In my southern Ontario home there have been blizzards.

There was a bit of snow here in Estonia, but at least where I am, it's long melted (it mostly rains these days). Some of the bushes actually still have green leaves on them.

It has been snowing for about a week now, with most melting during the days. Soon enough the snowfall will outweigh any melting and it will be a proper winter. smile.gif I live in central Minnesota.

In the great state of NY, where I live in the southern part of, we have had light snow, very light. We could use the precipitation.

South Australia's weather might be very confused, but it's far from snowing even with this cool break.

Eyy, I'm from Canada too!

We just got snow yesterday. I think it'll be a cold winter, but I think this week is calling for overcast with sunny breaks and a lot of wind... Though, we have a snow squall warning in effect for my area, so avenge me if the snow drowns us all.

I'm from Finland and two weeks back we had 10 days of proper winter: it was snowing three days straight and it was 10 degrees below zero. Now it's 10 degrees celsius and raining all the time, I hate it!

after two days of snow, it looks like snow is starting to leave... I jsut hope it doesnt do like last year, where it really started to snow the 27 of DECEMBER

I live in Ohio. And last week it went from 70 degrees Fahrenheit on Friday, to snowing on Saturday! That's OH for you, bipolar weather as usual.