kreepers_killer

Make event-only games playable with badges

I loved last year's Christmas game, and I'd love to play it again. I got an idea: If you have an event badge, you could click on it and play the game (like the Contagion game or the Christmas one). Sure, "multiplayer" games could not be played anymore but it would fun.

The Jolly Follies game has been copied and hosted on a separate site by a fan; I don't have a link, but I know it's there. tongue.gif

But I do agree. I'd love to be able to play some of these games again. Perhaps the text adventure games should be left as fond memories, like this year's Valentine's adventure, but I'd really like to be able to keep playing the Contagion Minesweeper. xd.png

I'd also like to be able to play past games, though - I heard that the show fort game was really fun, and I want to build a little base of my own.

I'd also like to be able to play past games, though - I heard that the show fort game was really fun, and I want to build a little base of my own.

It was fun - but a huge part of that was the fun involved in blitzing other people's forts, and coming back to find your own in ruins - again !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hmm... I think this would be a good idea for some of the other games like tree decorating in 2010, Wreath Decorating in 2011, Gingerbread House Decorating in 2012, Flower arrangements in 2013, Snow forts in 2013, Dragon matchmaking in 2015 and of course Contagion minesweeper 2016

Edited by black-shado

As a kinda new person who only joined in the past year (and missed last years christmas, this years valentines, ect) I'd love to be able to experience playing past event games - even if I don't get anything out of it. Just to be able to have a little extra fun ect. Also, so I can see what they were like, and what I've missed out on. happy.gif