scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Online driving courses; had the thought "Hey, I wonder what's going on at DC?" pop into my head for the first time in months, so here I am, collecting eggs I've missed. smile.gif

i should be working on another online at-home test for school, but i'm exhausted despite only getting out of bed maybe an hour ago

So I found out that a shop near my house is having $5 burritos today, and I got really excited. But it's SO HOT today. It's going to be 33 degrees. So I don't want to walk there sad.gif

So I asked my mum if my boyfriend and I can make dinner, and then now since we're making dinner she's going to take us shopping to buy ingredients, and we're going to get burritos for lunch while shopping biggrin.gif

Anyway I'm meant to be brushing my hair to get ready (It's super knotty) x_x

Ooooh, should be doing math problems but I switched screen and, you know, I ended up here.

And I have a test tomorrow and I ought to be reviewing for it blink.gif

I should be packing for going back to Estonia for Christmas next week, instead, I'm sat in bed binge watching netflix >.>

Should have been already half way through these models and ways of ensuring microbiological quality/stability of drugs BUT just getting started now. haha laugh.gif

I should be studying for finals, but...watching the wall of Valentine's in the AP is so much more fun.

Working on a drawing that's due Wednesday for my intermediate drawing class. Good thing my prof is so chill (although she's probably going to just stare at me when I walk in tomorrow empty handed if I don't at least get some part of it done).