scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Go home. Acquire food. Why am I still in office several hours after the workday ended when I don't have to be here?

homework! i have a hotel mun conference this weekend so i need to do things in advance to prepare, but i'm lurking around the forums instead ; o ;

I should probably clean my room but I don't want to so I'm just chilling on the dragcave forum and maybe I will watch something on netflix soon

Update: I am having a little break from cleaning my room! I'm actually getting some done! Go me! smile.gif

Edited by AppleMango

Should be looking for a shovel so I can get the snow off of the balcony and start cleaning the house, but... nah.

I should be sleeping. Considering that it is 10:00 at night.

But I refuse to let this matter rest! WINDOWS, I WILL BEST YOU!

I'm trying to set up a modded minecraft server, but java does not like windows 10. >.<

Should be drawing. I have an animation I wanna do to perfection.

But the weather's so hot ;;

I need to be writing a six-page research report that's due tomorrow. . . .

But I'm still in the research phase and it's all too boring to do.

Sleeping, but Harry Potter is on.

I'll sleep when it is over.

My boyfriend is out for the day and I was going to work on his Christmas present but I haven't yet D;

Doing laundry but every body knows its more important to just go post stuff in the forums tongue.gif

I should be cleaning my apartment and/or shopping. Instead I'm watching YouTube videos and petting a cat.