scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Texting my sister. My phone is on the other side of the room, and I don't feel like getting up.

Going to sleep...but I'm addicted to reading this fanfic parody of the Legend of Zelda

Edited by Non2Happy

Have a lunch

Wash the dishes

Take a shower

Study

Reading

Finish laundry

Check something

.........................what?

I'm at work. But I can't concentrate on my work right now and that ticks me off.

I decided I should be scriptwriting right now, but because of costs and stuff Microsoft Word 2013 isn't at my disposal any more, leaving me with nothing.

Here I am trying to fake a British accent (albeit unsuccessfully) while I should actually be preparing some dinner....

I should be doing laundry, but I'm just texting my boyfriend! xd.png

Sleeping. Close to 2 a.m. now and have been meaning to try to go to bed earlier... whoops.

Drawing up references for a sculpture, but it's cold and I'm cold and I don't wanna :c

I should be working on my son's Dark Pit cosplay for Connecticon, which starts on Friday. Only thing done is the belt. Need to finish the arm and leg pieces today to stay on schedule. Trim is almost done, but we need someone to model the toga so I can see what length to cut it and put the trim. I commissioned the wings last July, and they are awesome.