scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be cleaning the apartment... or writing new content for my FB Page. It's just not happening. Dragon babies are much more interesting.

Working on my thesis, reading some articles about socioeconomic status

I should probably be trying to keep on track with my hematology classes... or psychiatry classes... Or even getting ready for work. Oops.

Finishing a gift for a friend and a few other things for upcoming vacation.

Yet here I am spending two days hand-pixelling a map.

Priorities?  Nani??

making a grocery list, checking the ads, making sure I have the coupons I need.... Meh.

I should be eating the toast I made...that's slowly getting cold on my desk, inches from my computer mouse...

Reading literature about my thesis topic but I've been procrastinating that the whole day by cleaning the whole apartment. 

Should be loading the dishwasher and heading to bed.

UP ALL NIGHT BAYBAYYY

I should be heading out the door to pick up a prescription, but I'm waiting a little longer for the main office to be open too so I can get a flu shot.  At least that's what I'm telling myself, which is a perfectly valid reason and has nothing to do with the fact that driving on the highway on a weekday morning is scary for me.

Sorting my money into the designated envelopes so I don't spend too much on unnecessary things the way I always do as soon as I cash my paycheck.... Also should probably clean off my computer desk (again) because there are currently two things I'm looking for that are most likely buried somewhere on this desk. 

i'm it a moment relax.

I'm return to my home 30 minutes ago.

I play to dc and 2 other game in internet  but i should keep reading a number 8 of the manga bungo stray dogs

Well, it took a few days of procrastination but I did finally get my computer desk cleaned! It looks so different, lol. Right now, I should be making a grocery list for tomorrow's big shopping trip (payday). I started the list, just... Got distracted.

Working on my thesis, which I've been procrastinating all day (and actually all last week shh)