scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be sleeping right now but instead I was updating my old request thread in Original Works. Okay NOW I am really gonna try and sleep (but in truth will probably browse the forum from my phone)

Something productive.  Maybe signing up with Lifelock or similar, or finishing a birthday present for someone, or looking up reviews of modeling airbrushes.  But I've spent the night skyping with an old semi-friend (it's complicated, and not yet resolved), and writing out a story no one will ever read.

Well, I *should* be grocery shopping right now, that was the plan for today... But the car won't start (again). 

So, if I'm stuck here all day, maybe I should be writing, or going through the 1,450 pictures from my August San Diego trip that I *still* haven't gone through..... As you can see, I'm not, lol,

I should be working to sell stuff but instead of sitting on my phone on the forums

Edited by Rekha

I should be washing my hair. However, it's freezing outside. And washing my hair in cold water (to keep the color longer) is NOT fun during this time of year. :unsure:

Should seriously be studying the books for my EMR class, but instead I spend time volunteering and playing Dragon Cave. Priorities!

Sleeping. I just stayed up working on the graphics for a Lineage Project and now I really should go get some sleep! Goodnight Drag Cave!

Anything but eating, but I finally got the bag of popcorn open, so nom nom nom.

Something besides binging on television, probably. But I think it's what I want to be doing, so why question it?

I should be reading the 30 pages of small text that's due tomorrow but nah, gotta watch my dragons get older... o.o