scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Cropping and resizing pictures. Have multiple folder of pictures I've taken the last few months that I haven't gone through, including the 1,450 pictures I took during our end-of-August vacation. It's overwhelming to think about so instead I'm just playing with dragons, lol.

I should be working on a chemical plant. I'm up to my hydrolysis reactor and now...

...sitting on DC and working on a fanfic, oops.

I should be sleeping as well since its 5:25am here...but i had to finish the Persona 5 100% LP i´m watching and level up my jobs in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn XD

Technically I should be working right now. It's 12:40pm, I should be working 11am-3pm today. Last workable day of pay-period, so... I'm sorta screwed in terms of making up the missed hours. Sore throat, hacking cough, and a few TMI issues, means there was no way I'd be able to work in any productive manner. Arrrgghhhh.

Resting/sleeping, because I'm sick.

Sleep like most of the previous posts have noted... Dang it, why must I get into the groove of doing something when I am feeling tired as heck?

Finishing up my monthly to-do list that I really really wanted to get completed before the New Year, including writing a scene for my story that's been in my head for months. That.... Really isn't going to happen today.

Sleeping, but no I’d much rather look for voices for characters I’ve created.

Edited by Condorflight

I really need to be getting ready for work where I need to be in 10 mins..... but I haven't finished my coffee yet. :rolleyes:

Starting an assignment for school that the teacher said 'You won't finish it if you start it in January.'

He greatly under-estimates my abilities.

^ You sound like my sister. She was huge on doing projects and assignments at the last minute. Some people work best under pressure. (I am not one of those people.)

I should be naming my dragons... I lost my umph from the night before, however... 

I should probably be watching Netflix, catching up on Fuller House before my gift subscription expires. I really really haven't used Netflix enough lately to justify getting another gift card (the only way I can pay for it).

Sleeping. Really should be sleeping. Almost 12:30am here. Sick. Need rest. 

Sitting in an epsom salt bath, soaking my tired muscles, since I killed myself at the gym yesterday, and then went on a hike when I could hardly walk anymore.