scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

1 hour ago, Marie19R said:

@TerraAnne I hate folding laundry too! I carry the baskets ('cause my mom can't) and my mom folds it.

I should be... Budgeting. Need to re-calculate Christmas budget after unexpected expenses. Also screenshotting my most recent dragons, which I do every 6 months and it's that time again.

Why do you screenshot your dragons? Just wondering.

Also I really should be watering all these poor dry plants in the house ;-;

@TerraAnne I was one of the users vocally against the Silver sprite-change a few years ago, so when it seemed like it was going to happen I decided to save screenshots of all my dragons as they were right then, so I'd have them how they used to be if/when the sprites got changed. Later I decided it was a good idea to keep doing, just to have a record of all my dragons (especially since I've been known to release adults every so often).

I need to make brownies. Either tonight or tomorrow. Because stepdad is coming to visit Thursday from out of state, and he loves my brownies. But it's always a big mess and Idunwanna.

Answering this stupid email that's been taking up my headspace for way too many days now but it's emotionally exhausting and I don't wanna.

Chores LOL

washing about 4 dishes in the sink, tidying my room, sweeping room, putting the bottles in the recycling, tossing stuff in the garbages.

Going to the grocery store - we haven't been since Thanksgiving.  But it's cold and windy and my jackets are all in storage and I don't wanna.

I guess we do need food though...

@LadyLyzar You haven't been grocery shopping in two weeks? Wow, that's unheard of around here. Although we aren't that great about getting everything we need at once, so maybe that's why.

I should be writing Christmas cards, at least the ones going international, although at this point they probably wouldn't get there before Christmas anyways.

@Marie19R Haha, growing up, grocery trips were always spaced out by at least two weeks because the grocery stores were all at least half an hour away and it was a huge hassle for my mom with her four kids in tow. Now I live literally five minutes from a warehouse club, two grocery stores, and a Walmart and I have gotten LAZY about my grocery lists. :P So yeah, um, I should probably be doing inventory on that right now...

Except that I actually should be sleeping.

Edited by LibbyLishly
A word.

Writing last report.

........Meh

Edit : Done

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I promised myself yesterday that today I would go save some data to work (my hours are very flexible, meaning that I decide when I'm gonna work) but guess who didn't go... I've been having huge troubles getting myself out of the house lately, and a job like this really is not good in that situation. 

I should be studying for my fifth and final final today.... it's at 2:30.......... but I don't wanna. :rolleyes:

vv Thank you! I'm zooted from the past 3 days (and cramming 5 grade-determining tests into them), but I got this!!! <3

Edited by Earth Gurl

@Marie19RWe had a LOT of leftovers.  Also my oldest came down with a cold so I didn't want to cart him around the store.

Good luck on your final, @Earth Gurl!!

I should be doing dishes.  No sense working on that until after the kids are done eating, I s'pose.

..... I should be writing. lol I've had an idea for a scene in my story for nearly a month now and I still haven't even started writing it. I've gone through the entire scene line-by-line in my head, but haven't written anything.

I also should probably be talking to my landlord about the details of the upcoming rent increase, but I'm having a really good day so far and I don't want to ruin it.

Not procrastinating on everything since I probably have a physics quiz on monday and I haven't even looked at the worksheets.  I also have a chem unit final on tuesday, a physics chapter test on wednesday, and a social studies unit final on thursday.  And a physics lab due on thursday, which I STILL haven't gotten through any because drawing lines on paper is much funner that attempting to figure out what I should do for the diagram...  Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

Showering before my friend comes to sleep over after work. Though I wanna go poGo but it's raining and idk how hard it's raining and it's at least a 7m walk to get to the nearest stops. =/ I'd have to get dressed to go do that before my shower too (cause it makes more sense to not shower and do that before showering and having the rain mess up my hair)

Studying for an exam on Monday. I just don't want to focus on the book, it's explaining sports economics by using baseball scenarios as an example, but I have no idea how baseball works so it's just making things more confusing. 

The exam is finished and messed up some classes.

but..

I need to fill my own and submit.

Also, I need to do start drawing.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

For like the past week, I should've been writing and sending out Christmas cards! There is only like 7 mail-days left until Christmas and I still have 8 to send out, 2 of which are international (yeah, this is *so* not getting to Australia by the 25th!). Really should be doing those like non-stop until they are in the mail. ... Obviously I'm not.