scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be preparing a raven wing for preservation but I'm just exploring the internet.

Sleeping. Since I should be working in less than 8 hours and driving in less than 7.

ETA: and I need my beauty sleep tongue.gif

Edited by SullenCat

I need to go to bed too. Thanks to a certain someone's flirting and sweet-talk though, I'm finding that very challenging.

Sleeping or job searching

Instead i'm watching Youtube and playing Animal Crossing New Leaf as a much needed distraction

Studying for next week's exams? Eh, they're both an hour long and all the questions are multiple choice.. It's only Thursday too.

Going on that 'do later' list.

Studying for my exam on saturday, just got the marks for the one on tuesday and I got exactly 50%.

But its so boring sad.gif

I should be answering emails, paying bills, sorting the mail... instead I'm on DC.

I should be sleeping, but instead I'm laid awake confused about stuff and posting/reading on DC forum to take my mind off it. .-.

Should be doing genetics and organic chemistry homework. Doesn't sound too appealing on a Sunday evening.

absolutely nothing. I just got off work and I will be kicking my feet back and reading shortly.

I should be sleeping but I'm too busy watching a Final Fantasy VI speedrun.

Doing homework, but I'm instead doing some writing for one of my stories and checking on my dragons. x3.

Eh, I'll get to it eventually.