scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be washing my hair since I haven't washed it since my head injury 2 days ago. But I'm scared it's gonna huuuuuurt :( Either that or doing homework.

putting empty bottles on the counter instead of leaving them in my room aftr I leave. Gotta babysit and Have under 5h sleep and nan doesnt like me drinking energy drinks (i'm 28 ad dont abuse them yet they still hate the idea. so gotta not leave the empty can in my room...it's also the reason I got under 5h sleep >:| lol)

I should be working on my talk for my upcoming conference, but after working until almost 4 am last night on my poster for the same conference, I am just spaced out today.

Probably sleeping, or reading one of the four books I've started. We have to wait for a backup to be finished for work, so we're just passing the time at the moment. 

I had a bath and started on the laundry which I have loads of.

I gotta fix my bed cause a friend slept over and now its all pulled out from the wall.

should tidy my room too

Apparently I would rather be doing LITERALLY ANYTHING that isn't writing my NaNoWriMo novel, including refreshing my scroll 256 times, checking the forums for new posts, naming and grouping dragons even though I'm bored out of my mind... -_-

Reading a book for the literature class on Wednesday. I already read about 40 pages today but I feel like I should be reading more.

Going through emails and deleting them as I do (phone is charging though)

tidying room and the kitchen as it's a disaster cause I wasn't home much the last 2 nights so the roommate didn't do anything

showering but don't feel great so I don't feel like it yet

cleaning my gecko's food carrier thing so I can get him new food as there's nothing left in there except what they ate and what they came in (that sandy dirt stuff in with mealworms/superworms)

Well, I *should* be writing, since it's seven freaking days into NaNoWriMo and I have literally written zero words, but I'm at the point now where it looks like I may be skipping this year's NaNo. *sigh*

Searching for some research articles for an upcoming presentation

Briefing paper due by the 25th but I don't want to write it, of course. 

Reading. Have 19 (computer-document length) pages to read before 5pm to stay on-target. But I'm browsing the AP, of course.

Should be studying for huge civics exam, but isn't

Should be doing math for some big test, but isn't

Should be reviewing mock case material......but isn't

I am expert procrastinator