scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Should be making dinner. Also should be writing the darn book review I've been putting off. Should also name some dragons.

Should be getting dressed instead of being on the computer half nakie in a robe lol had a shower and being lazy

also should brush teeth but imma wait til friend come over to kittysit while i do a couple errands

Pfft, I should be doing a Latin activity right now. I'm in the middle of class.

We homeschool so I should be setting up lessons and starting laundry, etc.  Alas I awoke to a puking kid this morning, so that's off the table for now.  Except for laundry if he doesn't make it to the bathroom next time.  :(

Once again, I really should be writing/posting that darn book review. I have a whole page worth of notes for it, and they are mostly written in a way that I can easily make them into a review, I just... Haven't.

laundry, work related things of writing down emails

tidying my room, but it's too hot in here right now cause I had the heat on last night.

so instead I will start laundry and find a movie in the living room thats spoopy and watch it while playing with the kitten 

I should be doing stat for economics homework.... but I'm not. :P Due Sunday? DO Sunday!

I really should be cleaning out my car while the weathers nice and its my day off....but here I am instead.... :P

Sleeping since it's nearly midnight >.>

I'm four days behind on my favorite show and I need to catch up *today*. But the Halloween stuff is so fun!

Reading because of bookclub.

Delayed to next monday yeah! I can draw!

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Actually, nothing! I was so stressed because of all the work I had to get done (mostly writing some papers) this evening after a long day of lectures, but somehow I got a sudden burst of energy and finished it all! I feel sooo much better now, the stress was really bringing me down. (Oh actually now I remembered one more thing I should write, but fortunately it's not so urgent)

Possibly go get my hair washed right now but I don't feel like it yet. Will do later today as it's not imperative that I do this but just to feel better as my monthly mother nature visit has occurred so my energy is zapped. No migraine so far but it started earlier than usual. 

Gotta empty the dishwasher later and put away other cleaned dishes. fed the cat already so she's good til like either this evening or tonight. Not going anywhere today so all's good. 

I should be planning for NaNoWriMo. It's almost November and I've got zilch. Well, a vague idea, but nothing outlined at all.

I also should be catching up on that show I posted about yesterday, still behind two days! I kept getting distracted by DC yesterday, lol.