scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be writing or some art on my computer instead I am browsing the dragon cave webforums on my tablet.

Actually, nothing! It's our 4 year anniversary with my s.o and instead of going to a restaurant etc. we decided to save money and just do what we love the most, aka stay at home together, cook good food, play videogames, watch movies and drink some great wine. Feeling veeeery happy right now!

I should be working on an advert I just got from the advertising rep but I'm watching DC's Legends on my phone and looking at stuff on Pinterest.

Same as when I posted last time: sleeping. Have been waking up very early for no real reason, just can't sleep. 4a.m. yesterday, 6a.m. today, so I figure it is late enough now that trying to sleep more would just be a bother.

Should be naming and reorganizing the Dragons on my scroll. Haven't been keeping up with it in the past few months so it's a mess right now. :wacko:

• Return books to the library
  • Clean home
  • Finish sketches
  • Decide to buy new pajamas or not
  • Seeking home for stay (I'm banned permanently to enter school dorm)

Actually using my planner

Sorting out my clothes situation (what fits, what doesn't)

Sleep, that's important too!

I really should be working on a blanket for my sister in law's baby shower. Also possibly doing some dishes or laundry. I'd really rather be wasting my time on Minecraft so that is what I'm probably going to keep doing. 

I should be sleeping, I work in the morning but I'm watching a stream on twitch.

Making some digital lines on a sketch I've made today. I told myself that I'd start a new digital piece once I've made a sketch that looks good enough but I'm just browsing forums right now.

Need to go clean my gutters before it storms. So why am I here? Oh, right, because I don't wanna.

Edit: I did it. I am responsible.

Edited by Toyo
I'm awesome.

• Concept sketch.
  • Finish general profile page works and start to using other site.
  • Sleeping. Here's opposite day and night to DC time.

Sleeping. It is 02:00. Oops. *Continues playing Runescape, anyway.*