The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Yes!! Thank you so much! 😍 I am entered and all excited about possible gifts. 

Where is it hiding? For future reference...  

Good luck everyone!!

7 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

FLASH RAFFLE!

Thanks to a wonderful anonymous donor, I have three 2G spriter's alt hatchlings to raffle off in honor of Valentine's Day! It is also time to choose another Silver Special winner.

Enter Here!

This raffle will only be open for 24 hours. Good luck!

I got it from this post a page back. :) I think because this is a special flash raffle instead of a regular raffle that Dragoness didn't edit the front page, that might be what threw you off.

@Justie, the raffle was not posted on the first page as it is not an official raffle. I will link it there momentarily so that future participants are not confused. @Terces kindly quoted the flash raffle post above.

Yup! I went all the way to the front. I didn't think to check each comment on the thread.. Obviously, I am going to lift my game. lol

Ah! I see! Thanks Dragoness and Terces both!

Edited by Justie

6 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Oh dang, 24 hours! I should help spread the word, if you're okay with that @The Dragoness?

Please do! This is a very special raffle, so I want as many people aware of it as possible :)

Wow, 60 entries! I'm glad to see that so many people were able to participate this week. I have closed the form and will be posting winners soon :)

Sweet! Good luck everyone! I'll check back later when I clock out from work. :D

Super Thanks to the people to the Donated, Super Thanks to @The Dragoness because you are an awesome Raffle Ninja even on super fast turn arounds, especially during a Holiday Event Release, and thanks to everyone who helped promote and spread the word. I really appreciate this community picked up on some promo of our Community Events while I have been on a VERY unintentional hiatus. So... I know I said I was coming back, but.... I've been around a few times this week so this is looking better and I am very happy to have gotten to enter, but mostly, I really love seeing you all get excited and I wish nothing but the best of luck and joy to the winners!! Happy Love & Appreciation from us All!

~Flash Raffle Winners~

2G Heartstealing x Arcana - @Toyo

2G Val '09 x Wrapping Wing - @Dracleia

2G Sweetling x Grave - @MaeTM

2G Silver Tinsel IOU - @purpledragonclaw

Congrats to the very lucky winners! I will deliver teleport links in a moment.

(Sorry for the delay. My wifi decided to quit on me at the worst possible time.)

Super Gratz to all of you, and you are all awesome people, and I hope you all, after finishing with your V-Day Scrambles, start peeking around for our Player Run Events that start popping up a bit more once the events on the holiday dragons start winding down for V-Day since the next round won't hit until next October.... so we got some time to have fun and we want you to be a part of it to win awesome dragons and have fun. Don't forget to watch and track this thread for ongoing super awesome chances to win stuffs ongoing totally free, how are you not tracking it already?@!?!?!?!?!

This is so totally unexpected 😍 thanks again!! And grats to the other winners ❤️

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!!! AAAAAA

Congratulations! 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!

Ou~! Nicely done guys! Congrats you lucky winners. :D

Congratulations to the lucky winners! :) 

And thanks to The Dragoness for the flash raffle and to the person or persons who donated the eggs that made it possible!

Sweet! Congrats to all the winners! And to the amazing donor and Dragoness for hosting, as well :D

Oh my word thank you so much!!!! Congratulations to my fellow winners, thank you so much Dragoness!!!