The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Ooops, I've had a pretty bad last couple of days myself. I'll get my donations out asap. So sorry!

Edit: Okay, I sent out my things. Again I am so sorry everyone.

Edited by Rosastrasza

7 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

Ooops, I've had a pretty bad last couple of days myself. I'll get my donations out asap. So sorry!

Edit: Okay, I sent out my things. Again I am so sorry everyone.

Hugs, I think everyone's frantically balancing holiday prep, family, illness and school right now. You kept them safe I'm sure, they'll be fine.

Bumping this as I know someone's still hopeful of their prize egg (silver tinsel x celestial) or probs hatchie by now :)

Edited by Okarnill

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, Abbeymore said:

This is not a complaint in any way, shape or form! It's just that I haven't received one of my eggs yet, the 8G silver tinsel x Celestial. Is someone kindly keeping it safe / hatching it? 

I don't know if it was an anonymous donation? 

I'm still new and I'm not sure what happens in these situations. I just need to know whether to keep an egg slot open for him.... 

Thank you :) 

Took a look at this one, unfortunately it already grew up completely :(

Perhaps the donator sends you a message. Sorry having no better News for you.

Edited by Din85

I'm going to have to hatch the egg that my giftee hasn't picked up, but its still here for them to take as a hatchy.

EDIT: Just sent the hatchy in a new teleport link to the winner Terces.

Edited by TerraAnne

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Would anyone like this eggy?

Took it!

I'm working on the same lineage, it will be a perfect mate for her.

Thank you ❤️ 

FLASH RAFFLE!

Thanks to a wonderful anonymous donor, I have three 2G spriter's alt hatchlings to raffle off in honor of Valentine's Day! It is also time to choose another Silver Special winner.

Enter Here!

CLOSED

This raffle will only be open for 24 hours. Good luck!

Edited by The Dragoness
Winners will be posted soon!

21 minutes ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

@The DragonessOn the form, I can only choose one of the hatchlings to enter for. Is this intentional and we can only enter for one, or an error?

No, it is not intentional. Will fix ASAP! If anyone else who was affected by this wants to re-enter, please feel welcome to. 

@MaeTM, @Soulsborne, @wheeloftime13, @purplehaze

Edited by The Dragoness
Fixed!

Since the form is asking me if I want to submit again, are you allowed to enter your name multiple times?  I'm assuming "No", but am asking anyway.

Lol some of those were in the trading area a few days ago and refused my offer of cb gold. I wonder who got them in the end.  >.<  Thank you amazing donor!

20 minutes ago, WWECornSerpent said:

Since the form is asking me if I want to submit again, are you allowed to enter your name multiple times?  I'm assuming "No", but am asking anyway.

Nope, one entry per person! I forgot to uncheck "show link to submit another response." Fixed!

Edited by The Dragoness

ohhhh my word. 2G Spriter's Alts?! I only have one, and it was gifted to me by the owner. (Am eternally grateful Birdzgoboom) To have another one would be amazing! Also, I didn't enter for the 2G Silver Tinsel IOU, because @The Dragoness Was kind enough to gift me one for a mix up. I wasn't sure if that counted, so I refrained just in case. Especially since she didn't have to, bu twas awesome enough to do so.  (Look for 3G Prize donations from https://dragcave.net/lineage/8zeBq in the future :D )

Why can't I enter by the form on the first page? It says no raffle yet. What am I missing? Please, I LOVE Spr Alts, and well. just about everything!

Would someone mind giving me a hand with this?

Thanks!