The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

51 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Thank you very much! ❤️

I'm very sure I entered for that one though. So if it fell off by accident I'm fine with giving it to the original winner :)

That's sweet of you but if that's the case I would rebreed it for free to anyone who wanted it as long as they are willing to send me PM reminders. I'd do it for anyone for almost all dragons. Frankly I'd do that for anyone for any dragon but the Golden Bebe,  I just have to be a little less open about any and all requests because if I do too many I'll get overwhelmed and run and hide. But I'd do just about anything for Community Active Players and Events and that goes for all of you. You are the reasons I play here still. Just gotta sound mean sometimes cuz Golden Boy is such a drama llama. Gotta keep people away from him. He is convinced everyone wants to tune into his ongoing Teleps (short for Telepathy,  all the social hatchlings just love to scream their mind thoughts into the abyss for everyone to hear), and he just WILL NOT STOP. I cannot encourage this behavior.

Back on topic

And ready to incuhatch Royal Crimson egg with pretty EG lineage including Valentine Dragons

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

16 minutes ago, Natayah said:

That's sweet of you but if that's the case I would rebreed it for free to anyone who wanted it as long as they are willing to send me PM reminders. I'd do it for anyone for almost all dragons. Frankly I'd do that for anyone for any dragon but the Golden Bebe,  I just have to be a little less open about any and all requests because if I do too many I'll get overwhelmed and run and hide. But I'd do just about anything for Community Active Players and Events and that goes for all of you. You are the reasons I play here still. Just gotta sound mean sometimes cuz Golden Boy is such a drama llama. Gotta keep people away from him. He is convinced everyone wants to tune into his ongoing Teleps (short for Telepathy,  all the social hatchlings just love to scream their mind thoughts into the abyss for everyone to hear), and he just WILL NOT STOP. I cannot encourage this behavior.

Back on topic

And ready to incuhatch Royal Crimson egg with pretty EG lineage including Valentine Dragons

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I snagged it! Thanks! :)

Ahhh how exciting! Was lovely to wake up to this surprise. 

Thank you Dragoness, and everyone who donated to make this happen!

Yay thank you so much donators and Dragonness for hosting. Please please go get some rest and relax somewhere nice and warm.

In the process of hatching my donations and I will send them out to the winners as soon as they hatch

I've had such busy days I was barely able to breed something and then enter the raffle. I was convinced I entered an egg to give but when I entered the raffle I didn't see it? But I was on my cell, maybe I missed it.

I also gave it with my cell so maybe there was a problem? Maybe it didn't register as it should have. I haven't won anything either, so I don't know if it's because I just wasn't lucky (which is okay, such is life :p) or it didn't register me entering. 🤔

Could someone tell me if they remember seeing this on the raffle?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/263V6

I'm pretty sure I saw the 3g pb carina was another one... if it's this one, I'll give it to the winner. If it somehow wasn't entered, I'll give it away to anyone who wants it!

yep the carina was another. Was the one I bred (yep won my own egg) luckily I could give it to someone who entered for it.

Finally sent out my last gift to the winner. I ended up falling asleep before it hatched. xD 

Thank you for my wonderful prize and cingratz to all the winners! Good luck with the Holiday breeding season everyone!

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

Wait do I have to send out my donation?

Yes, unless you made arrangements when you donated it to remain anonymous.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

The Dragoness has stated that they won't be able to send anything anytime soon though. So even if you picked the anonymous option, you may want to send it yourself to get it off your scroll.

I have a feeling the donor of "my" Sunsong hasn't noticed that bit yet either.

I noticed that which is why I sent out my prizes myself, both of which have been claimed. :D

On 12/17/2018 at 1:19 AM, The Dragoness said:

Donors: I will not be able to deliver prizes today as I'm currently on my phone with the worst wifi possible. I'm not even sure when I'll be home next. Thank you for understanding!

Bumping as a gentle reminder ^^

I will happily attempt to replace any missing prizes after the holidays. Just PM me and we'll figure something out! And if there are any additional issues that require my assistance/questions/etc. here, please @ me so I'm aware :)

@TheDragoness

On 12/17/2018 at 2:48 AM, Dracaena said:

I've sent out my eggs from the list save two.  One doesn't appear on the list to know if won or unclaimed, the 5th gen striped from yulebuck checker.  Please let me know where it should be going. 

On 12/17/2018 at 4:19 AM, Wmctalon said:

Both my eggs I entered also don’t show on the list so I’m also unsure if they were unclaimed or if I just entered them too late? ^^;

Not sure if I got all the quotes where people were unsure about their donations not showing up in the winner's list.  I'll be hatching the 5th gen stripe here soon and will send it to whoever it should be going to once you let me know. :)

Thank you @Dracaena! So the 5G Stripe is missing? And you're sure it wasn't mixed up with either of the Stripes in the Winners post? I had some help with the list, so I might need to talk to my lovely helper about what could have gone wrong. And I would like to know what I'm missing from you as well, @Wmctalon. I'm sorry about the trouble!

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Thank you @Dracaena! So the 5G Stripe is missing? And you're sure it wasn't mixed up with either of the Stripes in the Winners post? I had some help with the list, so I might need to talk to my lovely helper about what could have gone wrong. And I would like to know what I'm missing from you as well, @Wmctalon. I'm sorry about the trouble!

I had donated a total of 3 stripes x yulebuck checkers (plus others).  The two 4th gens are on the winners list and have been delivered.  The 5th gen is still on my scroll. 

2 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I had donated a total of 3 stripes x yulebuck checkers (plus others).  The two 4th gens are on the winners list and have been delivered.  The 5th gen is still on my scroll. 

Alright, I found it in the spreadsheet. It looks like there was not a name drawn for that one, so feel free to raffle it off or keep it for yourself.

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Alright, I found it in the spreadsheet. It looks like there was not a name drawn for that one, so feel free to raffle it off or keep it for yourself.

Thank you for checking!

This is not a complaint in any way, shape or form! It's just that I haven't received one of my eggs yet, the 8G silver tinsel x Celestial. Is someone kindly keeping it safe / hatching it? 

I don't know if it was an anonymous donation? 

I'm still new and I'm not sure what happens in these situations. I just need to know whether to keep an egg slot open for him.... 

Thank you :) 

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yeah I clicked the anonymous. I was just curious if something went wrong and we had to send them out ourselves as my gift hasn't left my scroll yet.

I also haven't gotten the eggy I won either. XD

Edited by TerraAnne