The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

The Raffle is Now Open!

I ended up making an entirely new form with a new account before the old one decided to work, but the raffle is finally open. I'll close it tomorrow at 8:00 PM (EST/DC time) as usual.

Good luck!

The Raffle is Now Closed!

I'll draw names and post the results very shortly. Prizes will be sent out in the next 1-2 hours.

WAIT! I DON'T THINK I RE-ENTERED! NOOOOOO! oh, wait nvm i misread it.

Edited by Jazzi9753

~Raffle Winners~

Magma - Cylt

Mageia Xenowyrm - Cylt

Thalassa Xenowyrm - shadowgirl123

Cheese - pinkrozes

Blusang - Zanura

Autumn Seasonal - Pryanka

Pyrope Pyralspite - dancegal357

Fell - coo_

4G Gold Tinsel x Pillow - yipyipbrrring

4G Silver Tinsel x Sunsong - coo_

4G Silver Tinsel x Sunsong (with Golds) - aisudesu

5G Bronze Tinsel x Terrae - Aurae

4G Silver Shimmer x Caligene - coo_

4G Bronze Shimmer x Gold Lunar - Manmila15

4G Bronze Shimmer x Bronze Tinsel - aisudesu

2G "PB" Soulpeace - pollyfirstfirst

2G Golden Wyvern x Blusang - Jazzi9753

3G Almandine Pyralspite Shimmerkin - Jazzi9753

3G Turpentine x Brimstone *Thuwed* - Aurae

4G Black Tinselkin *SA line* - legofrodo12

4G Pyro Xenowyrm x Gaia Xenowyrm - yipyipbrrring

7G Vine Tinselkin - Jazzi9753

12G Mageia Xenowyrm x Pyro Xenowyrm - Aurae

Congratulations on your pretty new dragons, winners! Thank you so very much for donating, donors. Without all of you, these raffles wouldn't be possible.

Also, donators, please consider the possible consequence of entering for your own donations. There is nothing I can do about it if there are no other names to draw for that prize, but I will do my best to help you rehome it if you wish to do so.

Edited by The Dragoness

Oh man!! Thanks for the raffle!! They're so pretty oh my god wub.gif

I still haven't picked up the silver t. haha since egglocked but I'll do that soon!

Thank you so much! I got back my xeno egg, I'm actually really glad I did, haha. I'm bad at letting things go, it was hard for me to submit the donation form.

Thanks to the donator of my gold tinsel! <333

Thanks to Dragoness for getting this raffle up despite all the form problems and to all the donators. I'll pick up my little ones as soon as my egg-lock clears (it won't be long). biggrin.gif

Edit: Eggs collected. Thanks again to the donators of my winnings. wub.gif

Edited by Aurae

I am greatful to the donors of the 7G Vine Tinselkin and the 2G Golden Wyvern x Blusang Lindwurm.

(and the Almandine Pyralspite Shimmerkin, but I don't need to thank myself)

And of course, thanks to The Dragoness for putting together the Glittering Gold Giveaways despite many issues.

Thanks to all of the participants in the raffle for making it all fun!

smile.gif

Now accepting donations for the next raffle!

The theme for this raffle is Christmas/winter. Donation suggestions:

-Prizes

-Ices

-Frosts

-Holidaykins

-Reds

-Almeralds

-Golden Wyverns

The Google form will be open to submissions until 7:00 PM (EST/DC time) tomorrow. Users can sign up to participate in the raffle shortly after that.

For newcomers, both forms can be found in the second post under Current Raffle. If there are any questions, please PM me.

Also, this will be the final Glittering Gold Giveaways raffle of 2016. The weekly raffles will resume on Thursday, January 5th at the usual time.

Edited by The Dragoness

Hmmm .3. not sure I'll be able to give much, but I'll see what I can do

Also, Dragoness cx sorry, but seasonals are still autumn; I think they'll turn on the... 21st?

Hmmm .3. not sure I'll be able to give much, but I'll see what I can do

Also, Dragoness cx sorry, but seasonals are still autumn; I think they'll turn on the... 21st?

Thanks for picking up on my little mistake. I didn't even think of that...

Aw, the dragons I hoped to donate from didn't give me eggs. sad.gif Maybe next time.

I think someone will like the one I donated. If I wasn't scroll locked I would try for another nice one.

Oh hey XD two of my silvers actually bred for me this time, amazing; I'll add a funny little prize, too, hoho, I don't know of anybody likes deadlines though. Make sure to label it as one, if you please, so there's no confusion for the person who wins

No worries, Dragoness cx I didn't mean to make you feel selfconscious or burst yer bubble; seasonals can be a little annoying, and I jus thought it'd be a good fyi

The donation form is now closed!

Thank you for another round of beautiful prizes, donators! This raffle is going to be the most special one yet.

The raffle will open in an hour at 8:00 PM (EST/DC time).

The Raffle is Now Open!

Due to a very sudden change in plans, I'll close it tomorrow at 11:00 PM (EST/DC time) instead of the usual time. Prizes will be sent out within two hours or so after that.

Also, I will be updating the major posts on the first page later on tonight, so keep an eye on those.

Edited by The Dragoness

I always miss the donation window T_T This week, my metals gave me NOTHING though, so I wouldn't have had anything too great to donate. This raffle already has some awesome cb and lineaged dragons <3 Thank you for running it!

~Raffle Winners~

CB Spessartine - Pinkrozes

CB Astrapi Xenowyrm - Pryanka

CB Autumn Seasonal - Pryanka

CB Red - yipyipbrrring

CB Sapphire - aisudesu

CB Skywing - legofrodo12

3G Gold Tinsel x Winter Magi - choaslightning76

5G Gold Tinsel x Witchlight - Zanura

4G Gold Shimmer x Astrapi - Jazzi9753

3G Bronze Shimmer x Ice - shadowgirl123

2G Silver x Solstice - Pryanka

2G Silver x Mistletoe - yipyipbrrring

2G Frost x Aegis - aisudesu

3G Red Copper Tinselkin - Jazzi9753

3G Frost x Mistletoe - coo_

4G Purple x Yulebuck - Aurae

6G Magma - choaslightning76

Enjoy, winners! There will be no raffles until January 5th, when the "holiday break" will end. Until then, I will be looking for help with running the thread. You can see more about that in the next post.

Happy holidays!

Note: Due to an issue with one of the prizes, they will not be sent out until morning.

Edited by The Dragoness

I see that shadowgirl123 is listed as the winner of my Shimmer. If she would like me to influence it and hatch it for her so it genders correctly for the lineage, I would be glad to do that. I forgot to use precognition before I put it in transport, so I don't know how it will gender without influence.