The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Congratulations to all winners, and thank you to all donors especially my prize donor and the Dragoness for the wonderful raffle. :D 

I am super happy that the round was really great and lots of people had a good time both donating, participating, and winning! Thanks @The Dragoness for hosting and am thrilled about the upcoming Theme too!

2 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Google felt the need to translate that... for some reason... 😂

Those almost make sense. :blink:

Hm... perhaps I should add "bad translation lyrical lineage" to my to-do list. :lol:

After a very busy weekend had some time to look over the results. I'm still waiting for one price. Perhaps somebody was also busy. Nothing wrong with that.

Edit: Nevermind: Mobile Phone didn't Show this message. Sorry for that.

What I'm a bit wondering is, that there are Dragons without a winner drawn. Thought last time this is sad for those entering this prices, and so I Thought I signed up for all but my own prices. And I got something really nice and have a new breeding idea. But still a bit confused some eggs didn't find one. 

Edited by Din85

Dragoness is back, got something to enter XD

Edited by Din85

@Din85 I took the Silver Tin, I just love prize spirals. Thank you! :wub:

13 hours ago, Din85 said:

I hope nothing happens to our dragoness,a s the first page stated, that the entries are closed and the raffle should have already started.

But I saw the theme and always get confused with time and Dates :blush:

Long Story short: Egglocked and I bred something for this raffle, so I give it to those following this raffle. Be quick to catch them

This egg shimmers with dazzling constellations.

This egg glows with a brilliant radiance.

This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight.

This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking. (gone)

I hope it is okay for the Dragoness that I hijacked this thread a bit ^^

Has anyone pinged @The Dragoness to make sure she is okay?  She might be to busy to do a round before the holidays?

edited to say I took the first egg!  Thank you!

Edited by osean
Adding text

Life decided to get really busy really quickly! I'll spare everyone the rambling story and just say this: the raffle will open tonight instead! I think I can make that work, but to be safe I recommend not breeding donations until the second post says that donations are "open." Sorry, everyone! Finals week is the bane of my existence. I think I've gotten...10? hours of sleep total this week XD

Oh Gods, I felt like the worst Two Headed Holly in the world for a bit! I was like... How did I miss the Glittering Gold Giveaway round but promote the Alt Lives Raffle Round and other stuff.... I am a horrible person (well not that bad, but I did feel bad cuz I love all the raffles and want to make sure I catch and get them promoted across the board and not just drop one of our heavier ongoing ones!!!!) - I will make sure I keep an update to keep an eye on the Thread, and never feel bad about missing stuff due to life. I barely remember to breed my dragons once a week or so that I like to gift and drop to AP for others to enjoy - trying to organize a Raffle every few weeks or even once a month - Pfft - I'd have to run for the hills! So we greatly appreciate all you do, life is life, and if this game thinks its gonna come first, well things like finals sure is gonna steam roll that idea flat.

You take your time and we'll keep watch and I'll reminder others to keep watch and you do what ya gotta do. Holidays are crazy enough. You take the time you need and... honestly, people at this point should know to follow the thread. If they don't, then they won't get the inside scoops on when its time to donate and/or enter and gift and win awesome stuff. Button clicks are hard work... but sometimes we just have to grit our teeth and push that button.

Now Accepting Donations!

Our raffle theme for this week is Celestial! Some out of this world suggestions for your generous donations include...

Antarean

Carina

Celestial

Lunar Herald

Nebula

Moonstone

Sunstone

Sunrise/Sunset

Edited by The Dragoness

@The Dragoness You may want to change the title to show donations are open. :) 

I just donated two eggs that I hope folks will like.

I was just going to say that! Both that the title needs changing and that I donated eggs!

Ou~ Yay! One of my ultra rares was very nice to me this week. Hope you guys enjoy this one. :D Also I wish I had more space to breed more pretties, but hopefully two will do for now. maybe three if the current trade I'm waiting on is declined. ;)

I think I got something nice for you :3. I really love this lineage and hope so will one of you. Fits the theme perfectly. xD

Looking forward to see what you have in store!

Let's just hope my dragons are kind to breed later :v

Turns out I have yet to exhaust all the things in inventory, got random lineages to donate, especially Nebulas :D

Donated a few things, with a bit of luck I'll unlock early enough to be able to donate some more.

(although I won't be around to send off prizes and had to burden Dragoness with my transfers... so it might be better for her if I don't donate more ^^)

Sent an egg as well! Hopefully I manage to get unlocked soonish to send a couple more 😆

I got 2 shinies in and will try more when a few hatch in a couple of hours. Hope you guys like them. 

Edited to add:  My shiny dragons were very productive today and managed to donate 4 3rd gen prize and 1 4th gen prize

Edited by osean
adding text