The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

@Ether-Equinox No, you can continue to participate in as many raffles as you would like! There is a limit (4) on how many prizes an individual can win in a single raffle for fairness and to prevent winners from becoming egg locked, but that doesn't mean you can't (for example) participate in 10+ raffles and win the maximum 4 prizes each time if you're lucky :)

I'm having issues with a few of the teleport links, so some of the prizes may be sent out in the morning. I'm just waiting for the donors to respond to my PMs.

I knew the Black hatchling would be mine!

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again for the (flowery) raffle! Enjoy the holiday season, everyone! :D

30 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

@Ether-Equinox No, you can continue to participate in as many raffles as you would like! There is a limit (4) on how many prizes an individual can win in a single raffle for fairness and to prevent winners from becoming egg locked, but that doesn't mean you can't (for example) participate in 10+ raffles and win the maximum 4 prizes each time if you're lucky :)

I'm having issues with a few of the teleport links, so some of the prizes may be sent out in the morning. I'm just waiting for the donors to respond to my PMs.

@The Dragoness oh!!!

I...may have misread the rules. I read that you can only own 4 prizes at max, but that limit was for "how many" prizes you can win per raffle. Oops XP

Also, take your time with the links, it's not like I'm gonna keel over tomorrow :)

Thank you @The Dragoness for your work and @Tecca for my beautiful win :wub:

Congratulations to all other winners.

Prizes already sent :)

Just sent out my eggs. Congrats to all the winners ^^

Congrats everybody! ❤️ 

The list is sooo long, it's a statement about the generosity of this community!

Anyway, I sent my eggies! 

Congrats everyone! I've sent off the link for mine and will be accepting my prize as soon as this little eggie has left.

A heads up in case folks havent' seen it, there's a thread about The Allure of Neglected Dragons under attack like EATW was last year, be careful with those preciiouses people.

Sent off my donations and received my prize. Thanks to all who make this raffle possible -- of course especially to @The Dragoness for all the work you put into it.

PMs sent! :)

Congrats to all the winners!

Thank you, donors and host! 

*leaves brownies for everyone*

My prize was delivered to me! Thank you and yet another lovely raffle!

I have now sent my eggs to new homes!  I did not win this go around but congrats to those that did!!  Thanks @The Dragoness and donors for another great raffle!

This was my first raffle entery; I didn't even dream of getting an egg, let alone THREE!

Thank you so much @TheDragoness

for making this raffle possible; and thanks to Nqli, sunshine_ley, and the breeder of kmd6c(floret)!

(no tags, thought the additional alarms might annoy you guys:))

Just sent out my prizes! And I'm very excited about the two that I've won!

Thanks again to all the awesome donors and to The Dragoness for running things!

I got a shiiiiiiim! Thank you, Dragoness and all the donators! You're all amazing!

I won a little tinsel!!! I'll take good care of the little dragon and congrats to all of the winners! And thank you so so much to all the donors and the dragoness!! Have a great day/night to all! 😊

Got one of my prize (I won TWO! yaaayyyy), thanks Dragoness and donators, with a special extra thank you to the donators of my own prizes! :wub:

Alright, all of the links are now working, so I'll start delivering! Thanks for being patient, everyone :)