The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

And there goes my little fellow^^ Looks like he is going to a good new home^^

2 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to the donors! :) My prizes have all been sent out!

@purplehaze @Syiren Wow, I didn't realize that egg would be so popular! I'm so glad! I can try that pair again when they are off cooldown. Syiren, maybe we could do a bloodswap?

Guess we'll all be bloodswapping come Christmas trying to breed off-scroll mates! XD

It is a beautiful combination!

*headdesks* I got so caught up in the win I almost forgot to send out my eggy. PM sent!

Edited by Lagie

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

I would love to do that. ^_^ Gaias were the first dragons I thought of to pair with Garlands. Back Marrows were second, but I really like how well the green compliments the holiday breed. I plan to breed more too to help spread it out and give people more ideas for paring possibilities. :D

I love Black Marrows but my other favorite Garland pairing is with Purples. I just think the swirly gold and green whiskers/horns/tail complement the swirly gold and green Garland. Of course this pair refused to give me an egg for this raffle...

I'm looking forward to all the Gaia/Garland lineages this Christmas!

Woo! I got a shim! Awesome~!

How did no one get the Shim x Thunder? I swore I entered for them all. Poor baby... :( Hopefully it finds a good home anyhow. :)

Edited by animatedrose

Mkay, I believe all of my prizes have been sent out. I've also picked up my prize! Thanks to all the wonderful donators for the wonderful dragons, and thanks to Dragoness for hosting a wonderful raffle ❤️

Thank you Terces for my prize, Dragoness and everyone for another fun and wonderful raffle. Congrats all winners. :D

So I totally messed up the last donation time due to way to much eggs...perhaps other people have the same problem... Donation starts 28/11 ^^

time to get some space on my scroll and start breeding some nice eggs

Edited by Din85

I'm so sorry, everyone. I haven't been online as much due to IRL business, so I completely blanked on donations opening yesterday. I will bump the raffle ahead a day so that the donation form can open today at the scheduled time.

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm so sorry, everyone. I haven't been online as much due to IRL business, so I completely blanked on donations opening yesterday. I will bump the raffle ahead a day so that the donation form can open today at the scheduled time.

Take your time, Dragoness! IRL comes first :D

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's raffle theme is Flowers (and other flora)! Here is a short list of suggestions for donations:

Black Tea

Black Truffle

Floret Wyvern

Honey Drake

Dark Green

Chrono Xenowyrm

Gaia Xenowyrm

Kins from: Spring Seasonal, Rosebud, Floral Crowned

59 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's raffle theme is Flowers (and other flora)! Here is a short list of suggestions for donations:

Black Tea

Black Truffle

Floret Wyvern

Honey Drake

Dark Green

Chrono Xenowyrm

Gaia Xenowyrm

Kins from: Spring Seasonal, Rosebud, Floral Crowned

I'll get this reposted ASAP, but to be fair, it is really great timing, because we just finished up with the Alternative Lives Raffle (Spriters Alts Focus) and got the prizes out, or mostly out, and now that it has wrapped up, I have space to start breeding things for here. Having two raffles/giveaways and/or other various games/activities, especially when there is so much fun to win, and so many more people tuned in between their holiday prep & holiday time that .... I have more room to BREED & Hold Eggs and Happily Gift!

So - Just as a friendly reminder to a few people for "inspiration!"

1. It is Holiday Time - Let's See what Interesting things we can find and dig out!

2. Lower AP Times? Search that AP, Grab Some CB Eggs from Biomes, Consider Incuhatching, and then you have MORE ROOM TO DONATE MORE! And People Love Hatchlings. Don't forget to also breed to keep that AP Time Low Low Low enough to be a Rap Song!

3. Make sure to send nothing but love and support @The Dragoness cuz she is super busy, and still makes time for this! I know she has a LOT going on, Lots Lots, and still loves us enough Lots Lots to do this for us!

4. Don't forget to be following various threads, raffles/giveaways, Threads, Helpful Resources to get the most UP TO DATE info fastest, but also don't forget to give back and say thanks!

5. Finally - We got more people who do poke in and return and join and all sorts of things, don't forget to consider reaching out to invite people - We Make Personal Connections, however, because we are not Spamming Russian Bots who could destroy who WINS the lovely prizes! Keep that Holiday Spirit or whatever you Positive thing you want to send into the universe & DC community!

I will send Dragoness the info, but since we have a "Rosebud Holidaykin", but is also a 2G Gold Tinsel Prize Egg, it is going to stay fogged. But I thought I'd at least post a picture or proof to see if it might drum up a little excitement on the donations and/or entries! And remember, if you don't have a CB Rosebud, they are not going to be that hard to snag at the Valentine's Holiday Biome, which unlike Halloween, maxes at 2 per person, and most of us already got our fill last year! So don't let that stop your entry considerations! I promise it will be much easier than Halloween!

image.png.356bbc980ce2182ff503b1ea2f7f9d7a.png

I sent some donations ^_^

I love the theme this week! We need more flowery dragons on DC!

And that 2g prize is beautiful, @Natayah, that's a great donation!!

5 hours ago, relaks said:

I love the theme this week! We need more flowery dragons on DC!

Agreed. More flowery dragons like the rosebud would be awesome.

Stubborn dragons were stubborn about giving eggs this time! I wanted to make some nice checkers, but they had other ideas.

I did manage one donation and may try later for some others.

edit - did eke out one more to donate

Edited by purplehaze

My dragons were surprisingly cooperative today. I got a few eggs that I think people will like!

My Price frim alternate Life Raffle just hatched, so I managed to donate at least a few eggs. *phew* Hopefully someone likes them

Well there will certainly be some glittering gold and silver prizes this time around.

I'm never this lucky when I breed these XD

dcgold.PNG.b869b07d59af53e76edd7529e5056a10.PNGdcsilver.PNG.648d26b296e91c5ca1dbc0dccfee6048.PNG

Some of them were super stubborn, but I did manage to get quite a few donations! X3 eeeee I can't wait!

So many possibilities for this floral theme that I'm kind of glad some of my dragons weren't interested. :P

I may have messed up my first two and sent the same lineage lmk if I did! One of my pairs didn't want to cooperate v.v

Yay for donations in. I literally was so bad at being on Theme except the pretty obvious one, but at least they are interesting lines that various people should or would enjoy. I want some sleepy time, so I'm glad I got it in now and didn't miss it due to falling asleep! Cheers to all and thanks for Donating, certainly feel free to invite some people to come join the fun, it sounds like we will have yet another great round and might as well let people have some Holiday Fun, especially if they are feeling a little down from the DC Cave Raffle! Much Better Odds at this ONGOING Raffle!! Yay Player Events 😉 And it is the Glittering Gold Giveaway, so all prizes are Glittering Golds. Duh. Just read the title. They are Glittering Gold on them by default. No way to out-logic it!