The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Sorry I missed the donation, was scroll-locked.. but now I have space, definitely will enter the raffle. Amazing donations are amaaaazing. :wub:

39 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Thank you for pointing that out! Having multiple tabs open to copy paste links can be risky at times. I get lineages confused sometimes when I see so many XD

Edit: fixed! 

Thanks for the quick fix!  One other thing I noticed on a donation that isn't mine.  The 2nd gen red finned tidal has a brimstone parent not gold as in the list.

omg there were so many things too good to enter for. Personally hoping for a better Dorkface than mine. 

SO many shinies though. :D

7 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Thanks for the quick fix!  One other thing I noticed on a donation that isn't mine.  The 2nd gen red finned tidal has a brimstone parent not gold as in the list.

I always seem to mix those two breeds up at first glance. Also fixed!

Holy Mattress Dancin! That was fast as lightning. I hate this back to back to back days on Friday Saturday Sunday. I am losing my mind again, and I am not going to go into that, but I cannot wait to see the announcements, this was SUCH an amazing round, I hope you all got in while you could, and if you didn't, I hope you keep your eyes on this Thread, share it with others as we go along with the next round, and share some love for the Donators, the Supporters, The Participants, and show a bunch of love for @The Dragoness and if you want to throw in any personal stories or sharing how you've helped along the way and things that have been awesome for you be them prizes, experiences, new people met or just the fun or thanks, please remember that it takes her a lot of organization for all that we throw this way, and deserves  (I'd call it a break but let's be honest, gonna be just CRAZY Holiday Prep and Life!!!), deserves a round of thanks & appreciation (see one of my prior posts for suggestions to inspire your writings/postings if you feel compelled to do such. As we start this Holiday stuff off and all....)

~Winners~

CB Blue Fire Gem hatchling - @osean

3G Bronze Shimmer x Sunset hatchling - @Stellalunastorm

4G Silver Tinsel x Wrapping Wing - @Dracaena

4G Silver Shimmer x Lumina *SA* - @Rousalka

4G Gold Shimmer x Black/Autumn/Radiant Angel *SA* - @CrazyChess

2G Thalassa x Gold - @Jack_Indivisible

2G Ice x Storm - @Terces

2G Blue Siyat x Blue Nebula hatchling - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

2G Silver x Mutamore hatchling - @banban007

2G Silver x Mutamore - @purplehaze

2G Silver x Valentine '09 - @Gealach

2G Red-Finned Tidal x Brimstone - @Natayah

2G Falconiform x Grave - @Tinibree

2G Avatar of Creation x Floral-Crowned - @Dirtytabs

2G Gold x Winter Magi hatchling - @TerraAnne

2G Avatar of Creation x Undine - @bonvoyage

2G Hellhorse x Royal Crimson *CB Hybrid* - @Artius

2G PB Tarantula Hawk - @ArgentiAertheri

3G White x Rosebud - @Nagapie

3G Silver x Witchlight - @GhostMortum

3G Silver x Azure Glacewing - @Ruby Eyes

3G Mimic x Magelight - @Flamekitty48

3G Pyro x Desipis - @Lagie

3G Pyro x Shadow Walker *SA* - @Alectrona

3G Mageia x Pyro/Shadow Walker *SA* - @marienine

3G Blue Nebula x Shadow Walker *SA* - @Nandeenah

3G Hellhorse x Green Copper *CB Hybrids* - @Rememberdrgns

3G Pink x Yulebuck/Aria *SA* - @Terces

3G Gold x Aeon/Garland hatchling - @ArgentiAertheri

3G Dark Lumina x Arsani/Wrapping Wing/Lumina *SAs* - @Dracaena

3G Silver x Radiant Angel - @Jack_Indivisible

3G Horse x Hellfire/Magma/Sunset *Thuwed* - @Rememberdrgns

3G Red x Gold - @Nagapie

4G Silver Lunar Herald x Gold Lunar Herald/Caligene *SA* - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

4G Blusang x Rosebud - @Rousalka

4G Silver x Black - @Natayah

4G Teimarr x Arsani - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Pyro x Desipis - @GhostMouse

4G Trihorn x Winter Magi - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Green Copper x Shadow Walker - @Stellalunastorm

4G White x Shadow Walker *SA* - @Alectrona

4G Gold x Shadow Walker *SAs* - @Tinibree

4G Red Nebula x Shadow Walker *SA* - @osean

4G Flamingo x Electric - @Natayah

4G Silver Lunar Herald x Grave - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

4G Avatar of Change x Arsani - @osean

4G Soulpeace x Shadow Walker *SA* - @marienine

4G PB Purple - @Rousalka

4G White x Snow Angel *SA* - @Artius

4G Black Truffle x Blacktip - @Lagie

4G White x Gold - @Anra7777

4G Royal Crimson x Silver - @Terces

5G Greater Spotted x Night Glory - @Nagapie

5G Nebula x Seasonals - @CrazyChess

5G PB Black Tea - @Natayah

5G Ridgewing x Undine - @Tinibree

5G Carmine x White/Deep Sea - @Anra7777

5G Gold x Shadow Walker *SA* - @Flamekitty48

5G White x Gold - @Rememberdrgns

6G Soulpeace x Hellhorse - @ArgentiAertheri

8G PB Mint - @GhostMouse

10G Sunrise x Silver Tinsel/Black *SA* - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

Congratulations to everyone who won this week! I hope that your special new dragons are well-loved.

I'll see you all again on the 26th!

Edited by The Dragoness

@The Dragoness Is the 3G Silver x Witchlight meant to go to GhostMortum or to me? I only ask because the name caught my eye because it's so similar to my own but I've never seen them around the forums, and clicking on their profile shows they haven't logged in since 2015! I suppose that doesn't mean they couldn't have entered the raffle, but just wanted to clear it up (seems like it would be an easy misclick!) :)

Thanks to all the amazing donors. There were so many beautiful eggs to choose from! I'll have my donations sent out shortly.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants it, this one didn't get bred in time for the raffle, so anyone interested please help yourself! 3G Freckled x Fever

Edited by GhostMouse

1 hour ago, GhostMouse said:

Meanwhile, if anyone wants it, this one didn't get bred in time for the raffle, so anyone interested please help yourself! 3G Freckled x Fever

Lovely! Don't mind if I do! :)

Thanks everyone! There were so many pretty lineages this week!

Whee, that took a little bit of time to get all the teleports sent out.  I'll grab the other incoming prize egg in my inbox soon as something is picked up to make room. :D

Congrats everyone and thanks again to The Dragoness for hosting!

I am excited about my prizes, send thanks already, and my lovely flying friends were sent out faster than.... 3 second. Obviously. Thank you for all the super lovely donations, it was hard to know that I could ONLY WIN a MAX of Four!!! I would have taken them all and packed them away Super Gratz and thanks to all involved, it was a round worthy of some of our quite lovely lovely ones, we shall have to revisit this theme again or a variation of it, it is always fun to see why people really enjoy giving, and honestly some of you all have 2374023 favorite dragon lines, but only so many egg or hatchling slots to spare at ONE time.... in the midst of holiday pre-prep so thanks for taking the time to be willing to share that space and lovelies with all of us here!

I just noticed that the 4 prize limit was so that no trophy to platinum players all have equal shots at winning the prize. 

Congrats to all the winners! I'm glad that I got to participate as a trophy provider as well as a player, which was pretty cool this time around.

Woo, awesome! Just got my prizes, thank you donators of my beautiful babies ^^ 

It's been lovely seeing everyone's favourite lineages, thank you to all the donors! And of course to The Dragoness, for hosting this fantastic event!

I've just sent my donations out. @The Dragoness does this egg have a name drawn? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the 5G White x Gold on the list, or if it's just not there XD 

1 hour ago, Jack_Indivisible said:

I just noticed that the 4 prize limit was so that no trophy to platinum players all have equal shots at winning the prize. 

Congrats to all the winners! I'm glad that I got to participate as a trophy provider as well as a player, which was pretty cool this time around.

Jack I want to let you know that even though I've only known you for a few months, I appreciate how quickly you've dived into participation on all parts of gifting, organizing, and being involved with stuff. @THE DRAGONESS HAS BEEN doing this for quite some time and responds so quickly and so well to feedback and so ninja fast she has got this stuff DOWN to an art. Heck I'd love to get a Top 10-20 things to lnow/I've learned or just some of the most helpful things because she does a lot or organizing so well.

Which to be fair you've done a fantastic job on your own and that's saying  lots for someone who just popped in and said hey I'm kinda good at ratio stat numbers I have this idea and here is how I analyzed it OK GO!! and I'll think you'll have a great response when you pick back up. DRAGONESS HAS BEEN challenged in the past by people being jerks and she handled it. She really deserves more praise than I can give, but so do you. That is why this stuff doesn't just circle over and over. We spiral out and that momentum builds into more ripples and spirals. I know it sounds dumb to repeat it, but the faster way to now it out and about is being willing to make that post or PM and say- Hey you matter, I really think you will not only love it, but you will be so happy to have discovered it NOW vs Later!

6 hours ago, Alectrona said:

It's been lovely seeing everyone's favourite lineages, thank you to all the donors! And of course to The Dragoness, for hosting this fantastic event!

I've just sent my donations out. @The Dragoness does this egg have a name drawn? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the 5G White x Gold on the list, or if it's just not there XD 

Oops. No, there was not a name drawn for this one. Somehow it didn't make it to the list after names were picked. Feel free to gift it in the thread!

Sorry for the late reply as I went to bed early last night as I wasn't feeling good.  all my donations have been sent out to their new homes.  I have also collected my winnings!!  Thank you Dragoness and donors!!