The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Now Accepting Donations!

The Halloween event may be over, but there are still plenty of treats to go around! That's why our theme this week is trick or treat. Here are some ideas:

CB Omen Wyrms

Any Halloweens (CB or bred!)

Vampires

Also, I'm still looking for one more theme idea; the second to last raffle of the year, which will take place on December 9th, is themeless. If anyone has any ideas (preferably something that hasn't been covered yet--check the raffle calendar), PM me or mention it in your donation/raffle entry :)

Donated some things. All of them are AP finds, so thanks to those who dropped them in the first place. :)

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thanks to everyone who donated <3

Edited by The Dragoness

The Raffle is Now Closed!

Since it was suggested twice, the raffle lacking a theme will be based on nighttime! All of the other theme ideas will be used in the 2018 calendar though, which I'll post soon :)

Edited by The Dragoness

~Winners~

2G Caligene x Silver *SA* - @lulu_witch

2G Pumpkin x Crimson Flare - @Terces

2G Shadow Walker x Anagallis - @tkt1780

2G Caligene x Candelabra - @DuskOfTheStars

2G Witchlight x Fire Gem - @Shadowgirl123

3G Chrono x Shadow Walker *SA* - @Gealach

3G Shadow Walker x Indigo Lunar Herald *SA* - @Rosastrasza

3G Shadow Walker x Spirit Ward *SA* - @LchTessMnstr

3G Desipis x Avatar of Destruction *SA* - @EscapistLore

4G Shadow Walker x Gold *SA* - @Phi

Congrats to our winners!

...but wait, there's more! Some very special dragons are still looking for homes:

Bonus Treats Raffle

Enter for as many as you would like, because winners can only win once this time around! Results will be posted in 12 hours :)

(P.S. Raffle notifications will be back next week!)

Edited by The Dragoness

Congrats everyone! Thanks donors for the wonderful dragons, and thanks Dragoness for hosting!

OMG! WOW! Thank you so much! <3 What an amazing prize, Thank you so much your generosity! I am totally beyond words right now!
I am so happy to have won the 2nd gen from Infinis Alt. It will certainly have a very good home with me and I will cherish it. 

Congratulations to all the other winners! and thank you to the very kind donors for making this drawing happen! 

Thanks again.

Congrats x2 and thank you for the bonus round prize!

Congrats winners! Thank you Dragoness for the awesome back-to-back raffles and to Gealach for my Pumpkin prize!

Now Accepting Donations!

To celebrate the one year anniversary of the first raffle held in the Glittering Gold Giveaways thread, our theme this week is gold! Here are some suggestions for donations:

Gold

Gold Lunar Herald

Gold Tinsel

Gold Shimmer

Golden Wyvern

Honey Drake

Yellow Zyumorph

Edited by The Dragoness