The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank you, The Dragoness for a wonderful raffle! I've sent out my donation and it's found it's new home!

Likewise, big thanks to KiraLwolf and TerraAnne for my prizes!

Edited by Themod444

Thank you The Dragoness for the raffle as always, and thanks to Shuuichi for my spotted greenwing! I've messaged the winner of my donation.

Thank you to TheDragoness and the donators! ^^ Especially those who donated my pretty babs.

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Thank you The Dragoness for the raffle as always, and thanks to Shuuichi for my spotted greenwing! I've messaged the winner of my donation.

Thank you!!

Sent my links a little late I apologize. Only just was able to get on a few minutes ago. The eggs are hatching in five hours though so I may have to resend them again if I've missed people already today. Sorry guys!

edit: both babies picked up yay! Congrats again guys!

Edited by TerraAnne

On 10/10/2017 at 12:16 AM, sunshine_ley said:

Also, Dragoness, I wonder if it's be easier for future raffles if donors (those of us who don't care wether we're anonymous or no) just automatically send the tele to the winners themselves? It might be less stress for you, but I dunno for sure; just put a checkbox in the form for those who do wish to be anon or something?

This could be really helpful. If no one is opposed, I think I'm going to edit the google forum to add this. I don't want to make donating a chore for anyone, but raffles would end much, much quicker this way. My phone can be pretty slow at times :/

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme this week, suggested by a player, honors breast cancer awareness! Let's breed as many pink dragons as we can! Here's some ideas:

Almandine

Aria

Balloon

Black Tea

Diamondwing

Flamingo

Pink

Risensong

Speckle-throated

Spinel (Red)

Sunrise

Sunsong

Thalassa

Zyumorph (Pink)

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck everyone!

There were a few donations that didn't include lineage links (or teleport links that the lineage links could be viewed through), so they weren't added into the raffle. I'm sorry that I had to turn them down, but I will add them in if the donators message me with the proper information before midnight tonight. 

Aaaa there was a raffle during the week? Apologies for the lack of story, I was unaware! It's been a hectic week and this weekend's busy too but I will TRY to get a story up for you guys (if you're sending out your own links I'll post it in the thread instead of sending it to Dragoness). :)

~Winners~

2G Thalassa x Nhiostrife - @Dirtytabs

2G Diamondwing x Mutamore - @marienine

2G Pink Zyumorph x Flamingo - @purplehaze

2G Pink x Spring - @bonvoyage

2G Speckle-throated x Silver - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Almandine x Heartstealing - @marienine

2G Red Spinel x Pink Zyumorph - @HopeUnbroken

2G Black Tea x Witchlight - @TerraAnne

2G Black Tea x Cavern Lurker - @marienine

3G Blusang x Silver - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Nilia x Pumpkin - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Aria x Mistletoe - @KiraLwolf

3G Almandine x Cavern Lurker - @Ruby Eyes

3G Flamingo Shimmerkin - @Mistyca_7

3G Almandine x Shadow Walker - @Terces

3G Thalassa x Solstice - @onemessyperson

3G Diamondwing x Heartseeker - @Terces

3G Silver x Balloon - @onemessyperson

4G Almandine x Radiant Angel - @HopeUnbroken

4G Silver x Sweetling - @sunshine_ley

4G Pink - @Miichie

6G Pink x Valentine '09 - @CrazyChess

Congrats to our winners! Our next raffle will be Halloween/Autumn themed, so don't forget to save your best lineages!

Also, donators who have chosen to do so, don't forget to send out your teleport links <3

Edited by The Dragoness

Sent my Silver prize to it's winner. Congrats winners and thank you Dragoness for hosting as always!

Thanks to Tecca for my awesome prizes! ^^

Edited by Terces

Congratulations, winners! Sent my donations out. Thanks, Dragoness and donators for the raffle. 

Congratulations, folks! I've messaged the winner of my egg. There were a lot of lovely prizes this time around~  Too bad I didn't have time for entering this round...