The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Congratulations, winners! Thanks to @Dirtytabs for the lovely Autumn egg I won. I haven't received the teleport link yet (@The Dragoness, are you still working on it?), but I will accept as soon as I get the PM. :)

Edited by Tecca

34 minutes ago, Tecca said:

Congratulations, winners! Thanks to @Dirtytabs for the lovely Autumn egg I won. I haven't received the teleport link yet (@The Dragoness, are you still working on it?), but I will accept as soon as I get the PM. :)

I'm positive that I sent the egg your way O.o. Huh. I hope I didn't send the Autumn to someone else by mistake...

@Dirtytabs, can you send Tecca the link to the egg? I cleared out the spreadsheet holding donation information shortly after prizes were sent out. 

I received the message with the link for the Autumn x Caligene, so I sent it over to Tecca. :)

Also messaged Mistyca_7 with my 3G Gold donation as I think it's link went missing as well. ^^

Also, thank you @SheridanCharon for my Spessartine, @Dirtytabs for my Harvest and to the donor of the CB Pryo!

Edited by Terces

Whew, glad that was sorted out easily. :D

Congratulations, guys! Let me know if you need replacements for any reason. :) 

Now Accepting Donations!

Back by popular demand, our theme this week is alts/hybrids! Here are a few breeds that fit the theme:

Alt Black

Alt Undine

Alt Vine

Carina

Dusk Pygmy

Geode

Green Spinel

Hellhorse

Red Dorsal

Risensong

Setsong

Shallow Water

Soulpeace

Storm-Rider

Two-Finned Bluna

Ultraviolet

On 9/25/2017 at 4:20 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Would anyone have entered for this? https://dragcave.net/lineage/hssYZ

Apparently the form likes to eat tasty entries.

13 hours later without response, I take that as a "no."

lol I didn't see this thread till now. I hadn't realized it updated. I may have but then again I already have a relative of that eggy. Lol and it's child is about to be donated because I don't trust my blacks or dark greens to alt for other people.

Could you perchance enable the "submit another entry" link for donations next time? After each donation, the form hits kind of a dead end every time ...

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Could you perchance enable the "submit another entry" link for donations next time? After each donation, the form hits kind of a dead end every time ...

Added! Refreshing the page also works.

Edited by The Dragoness

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thanks, everyone!

Edited by The Dragoness

55 minutes ago, Mistyca_7 said:

@The Dragoness the 3rd gen nebula x mageia was my donation for last raffle, the link is to an adult dragon :P

Oops! I must have missed that one when I was clearing the entry form. Thanks for letting me know!

~Winners~

CB Spotted Greenwing - @Dirtytabs

3G Silver Shimmer x Geode - @sunshine_ley

2G Avatar of Destruction x Hellhorse - @onemessyperson

2G Tan Ridgewing x Red Dorsal - @KiraLwolf

3G PB Two-Finned Bluna - @HopeUnbroken

3G PB Dusk Pygmy - @onemessyperson

3G PB Carina #1 - @SheridanCharon

3G PB Carina #2 - @marienine

3G Soulpeace x Thalassa - @Tecca

3G Nebula x Shadow Walker - @Themod444

3G Black x Black Marrow - @Bleeding Moon

3G Black x Rosebud - @Mistyca_7

3G Soulpeace x Winter Magi - @Gealach

4G Avatar of Change x Radiant Angel - @Seahorse

5G Gaia - @Themod444

6G Guardian - @SheridanCharon

Congratulations to the winners!

Due to reasons unrelated to DC, I'm not going to be able to send out the prizes tonight. I'm asking that the donators make an effort to instead. I'm sorry that I keep asking this over and over, but life can be annoying sometimes. I appreciate the sacrifices you guys make to keep these raffles running. I might not be very active for a while, but the next raffle will be held in the coming week as scheduled. Thank you all for another wonderful raffle! 

@The Dragoness Of course, we understand that things get busy from time to time. I have sent my donations out to the respective winners.

And yay, I'm very excited about the prize I won! I already have the perfect mate to continue the line.

Thanks so much to the donator of my prize, and to The Dragoness for another great raffle.

Ah, what? cx Wow, I entered on a whim, didn't think I'd get anything; thank you!

Also, Dragoness, I wonder if it's be easier for future raffles if donors (those of us who don't care wether we're anonymous or no) just automatically send the tele to the winners themselves? It might be less stress for you, but I dunno for sure; just put a checkbox in the form for those who do wish to be anon or something?