The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

7 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

4G Almandine x Spessartine *SAs* #2 - Ruby Eyes

There may be a mistake. The list says I won this, but I got sent back my own donation (a different Almandine). I'd have replied accordingly to your PM if you hadn't left the conversation already:

"You cannot reply to this conversation because all other participants have left."
Edited by Ruby Eyes

28 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There may be a mistake. The list says I won this, but I got sent back my own donation (a different Almandine). I'd have replied accordingly to your PM if you hadn't left the conversation already:

"You cannot reply to this conversation because all other participants have left."

I'm not sure what happened here. Maybe I entered the wrong lineage link in the list of prizes? I have a handful of low gen SA lines you can pick a replacement prize from. Sorry about the mix up :(

I always delete "Special Delivery" PMs fairly quickly so my inbox doesn't get cluttered. You're more than welcome to send me a new PM if something comes up in the future.

Edited by The Dragoness

No worries - just send my donation to its proper destination :)

Thanks to everyone for another great raffle! Apologies for the lack of story this week, for a long time yesterday I had no internet so couldn't get the tale to Dragoness. :( I'll keep it for another colourful raffle, so you'll see it eventually!

Thank you for the raffle, Dragoness, and thank you for my prize, Terces! It will be loved :wub: 

It seems no names were drawn for these three, so feel free to take them if you want to :) If no one takes them I'll drop them in departures in a while ^_^ 

4G Gaia from Gaia x Terrae checker

4G Aria from Waterhorse x Aria checker

5G Daydream from rainbow evengen lineage (This doesn't seem to have made it to the winners list at all, though I know it was in the entry sheet... If someone entered for this and doesn't pick it up here I'll happily breed a sibling next week!)

2 hours ago, Saika said:

5G Daydream from rainbow evengen lineage (This doesn't seem to have made it to the winners list at all, though I know it was in the entry sheet... If someone entered for this and doesn't pick it up here I'll happily breed a sibling next week!)

I entered for it and wondered why it wasn't on the list. Thank you!

Thank you to all the donors! Especially Katharos_Seraph and Tecca for my eggs. And thank you Dragoness!

2 hours ago, Saika said:

Thank you for the raffle, Dragoness, and thank you for my prize, Terces! It will be loved :wub: 

It seems no names were drawn for these three, so feel free to take them if you want to :) If no one takes them I'll drop them in departures in a while ^_^ 

4G Gaia from Gaia x Terrae checker

4G Aria from Waterhorse x Aria checker

I took the Gaia egg. I have never played the game so I hope it was ok for me to take the egg. This egg is going to a nice home.

1 hour ago, Bigbite said:

I took the Gaia egg. I have never played the game so I hope it was ok for me to take the egg. This egg is going to a nice home.

I took the Aria - same story here... I LOVE it and will grow the line. It looked lonely...

3G Magelight x Pumpkin *SA*

So excited I won this baby! I love ALL things Pumpkin, especially the SA Pumpkins. Those colors are so stunning! I was hoping and hoping my name would get picked for this baby! Thank you very much Dragoness! And a huge thank you to Tecca for this gorgeous egglet! :)

8 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm not sure what happened here. Maybe I entered the wrong lineage link in the list of prizes? I have a handful of low gen SA lines you can pick a replacement prize from. Sorry about the mix up :(

I always delete "Special Delivery" PMs fairly quickly so my inbox doesn't get cluttered. You're more than welcome to send me a new PM if something comes up in the future.

Was there a chance that Ruby Eyes won the dragon I donated? (Lineage) I think she and I donated offspring from very similar lines. If so, I'm more than happy to send the link to her if you no longer have it, Dragoness. :33

I had entered (or at least intended to - cannot check anymore) for the one with inside Almandine, outside Spessartine (or was it the other way round?) which was bred by someone else.

My donation was a Radiant Angel SA checker :)

Don't worry about it - I have already moved on and planned my eggslots for Lovely Common breedings :lol:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Aaah, okay! (That was a pretyt checker btw). I just wanna make sure everyone gets what they won!

Congrats guys! Those were some awesome prizes. Maybe if I catch it in time I could donate something next round.

I wanted to give my super late but super big thankies to donors of my prizes!!!

So thank you, you kind Mystery Gifter for a CB Script hatchie and thank you Tecca for an amazing Yellow Crowned baby! Truly electric lineage :)

See you during the next raffle! 

(you guys are so cool, and I am so happy we can all have fun together)

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is words! A couple of great lineages to submit include:

Song lyric

Word codes

Poetry

Novel themed/quotes

Any Script dragons, being that they have calligraphy-like markings, are also a wonderful addition to this week's raffle.

Edited by The Dragoness

Aw, just my luck that most of my song lines are still on cooldown xp

Oh well, will be interested to see later what's submitted :3

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thanks everyone! The raffle will be open at the usual time.

Edited by The Dragoness

Entered. Really loved some of the quotes in there, and the codes too! Awesome job breeders :)

I missed the donation window :angry: I am almost sure that I've checked in on the donations notifications, but it didn't work. I would love to ask for a reminder before the next raffle. 

Good luck guys :)